Orochi

Is he worth synthing worm, lynx, empyrea, and bjorn? i like orochi cuz DW3 is my all time fav DW game and a giant 5 headed dragon that is a chief of the village and eats his people? come on, thats badass..................

i just want to know if hes worth it + the 5 skills/traits.

bjorn empyrea lynx and worm can all respawn?!?

why didnt i think of that..........that makes my decision making a hell of a lot easier. thank dude!!

so i failed to make orochi.........i had all 4 and make sure everyones skills transferred. when i thought i was gonna make an orochi, nothing happened. i was fusing a gigantes with a helligator. helligator had empyrea and wormonger and gigantes had missing lynx and bjorn. do i use the phoenix sceptre to retain the forms then fuse them? help plz!!!

Mmmm, I had no problem with the two times I created an Orochi. I did use the scepter to keep the giant forms of the middle parents, but I do not think that is needed.

Perhaps two specific pairings are required, and not just the four grandparents. Like, the worm with the bird and the tiger with the bull?

Here is the recipe. Orochi = (Wormonger + Missing Lynx) + (Bjorn + Empyrea). (Remind anyone of math class?)

thnx for the help peoples! this really helped. ill remmeber the formula when creating dr snapped as well..........

Yes, it has to be Wormonger x Missing Lynx and Bjorn x Empyrea. Absolutely no other way will work.

I'm looking at an Orochi I scouted from a tag:

Parents: Gigantes x Heligator

Grandparents: Wormonger x Bjorn AND Missing Lynx X Empyrea

So you're wrong. I'm not sure how Blackjack didn't get it, but that order is definitely not set.

Why must improving the population be defined as evil?

Because it would not allow the likes of you, me and the rest of this community to exist.

I always feel like Mr. Sinister when playing those games. I guess I could name the middle parents on a grandparent breeding "Summers" and "Grey".

And I may not be gay or autistic. No thanks. My current abilities are cool enough as it is.

Although I could have green eyes...

got orochi. thanks peoples!

well i can use orochi in the WMC in super scout. hope its enough to get barbarus

all i got for superscout. all of my other monsters are overpowered. i gotta create a set of monsters for superscout..........

Archived