a few complicated questions

ok so i gathered a few questions that my brain is rackin to try and understand so maybe a few nice peeps can help me out

1. what is the final dungeon?

2. are there more places to visit post game? such as hell or land of light or are these only pro exclusive?

3. im hurtin for gold and im sick of killing goodybags. when or where do i find gem slimes?

4. where are darkonium slimes?

5. where is a better place to train besides the metal ticket place? for both gold and EXP?

6. what would i need to visit other places/worlds? rumors had it that i need silver plates/ a gold plate? again if its DQMJ2P exclusive then nvm.

7. why is there no place to set the plates at the beginning of iceolation? (again DQMJ2P, disregard)

i got most of the info on dqmj2p.wikkii. and my brain hurts now.............

any assistance is appreciated and thnx in advance

ok so i gathered a few questions that my brain is rackin to try and understand so maybe a few nice peeps can help me out

1. what is the final dungeon?

2. are there more places to visit post game? such as hell or land of light or are these only pro exclusive?

3. im hurtin for gold and im sick of killing goodybags. when or where do i find gem slimes?

4. where are darkonium slimes?

5. where is a better place to train besides the metal ticket place? for both gold and EXP?

6. what would i need to visit other places/worlds? rumors had it that i need silver plates/ a gold plate? again if its DQMJ2P exclusive then nvm.

7. why is there no place to set the plates at the beginning of iceolation? (again DQMJ2P, disregard)

i got most of the info on dqmj2p.wikkii. and my brain hurts now.............

any assistance is appreciated and thnx in advance

1.The Dark World

2.I believe the Land Of Light is in the regular UNLESS you mean the one with the Liquid Metal King Slime the its pro. i never heard of "Hell"

3.Gem Slimes don't appear in the Wild.

4.I believe that you have to Synth.

5.The World of Light (non Pro)

6. Never heard of those Plates pretty sure that there Pro only.

7.Again I think Pro Exclusive .

1: the farthest I've gotten is the Dark World, not sure if it goes further.

2: darkworld/land of light is all I know of.

3: I'm not sure if they can be foudn in the wild

4: see 3

5: land of light. you can also run into metals in the Dark world. My favorite place to train prior to the Dark World was the entrance to Necropolis. I abused the heck out of the MLS spawn ppoint there.

6: huh?

7: huh?

ok so i got most of my questions answered. thnx for the help.

a couple more.

1. land of light and world of light are the same yes?

2. how to enter world of light? (i know how to enter dark world now. yay!)

3. any monsters that appear in the wild that give out some good gold besides goodybags?

this is my last help thread. thnx again

Let's see:

1. Indeed.

2. To access the World of Light, you have to first beat Rigor Mortex. After that the game prompts you to check the pillar in the center of the Dark World. I assume that will open the path to the World of Light (I stopped playing right after beating Rigor Mortex, so I'd have to confirm later).

3. I personally combine my gold farming with my experience farming, and just beat on monsters in the Dark World. As for specific monsters that give a lot of gold, I have no clue either.

Hope this helps! :)

For gold farming, you should go after wild slimes with a team that increases drops, like the mischievous moles. The wild slimes drop metal tickets which are about 500 each and with 3 mischievious moles on your team you can probably get at least 1 every battle. Or in some cases 3 a battle.

im at rigor mortex now. love training at dark world. made psaro yesterday and hes now at lvl 36. have yet to find new recipes for other monsters. also managed to obtain empyrea. have yet to get missing lynx as well as khalamari.

i used the beastie bites to get her. but they dont seem to have a success rate like empyrea did. maybe its just chance.........ill attempt it again. im workin on getting estark but i might have to train to higher levels

Archived