The Story So Far...+ FC (woodus plz add thnx!)

so i defeated malevolynx, got my ring upgraded, recruited cap'n crow (which i used the phoenix sceptre to synthesize him but make a lower level higher rank captain crow. GENIUS!!!!) and am now currently training in both malevolynx's lair (the one with the demon at arms in front of healstone and portal) and the metal ticket place where liquid metal slimes are the plenty. im training up to lvl 50 to beat the tournament and to recruit Estark, that one monster in the musoleum at night when its raining (through the blue door, theres like a mirror/portal looking thing and the monster there is looking for a successor, not sure what the name is............), any giant monsters, wormonger, missing lynx, etc. my goal is to scout all of these monsters, beat the tournament and take place in the wifi tournament and get barbarus (if still available. someone said its a weekly wifi prize so well see. if anyone wants to battle me online my name is Joker and my Friend code is 2795-3635-4895. im not too sure if i can scout other ppls monsters after battling but itd be nice. id like to battle many teams with the monsters listed above + nokturnus, crow, dr snapped, etc. just to test abilities.

thank you for your time peoples. any feedback or helpful tips is appreciated and look forward to battling yall!!

PS woodus can ya plz add my FC to the FC list? much appreciated and thnx in advance

Do you want to battle my Nokturnus? I heard you really like them. My friend code is 0905-5491-2635 if you ever want to battle. I'm also aiming for Barbarus, which I'm rank 114 and you have to be at least rank 100 to get him.

alright ill add ur FC. make sure u add mine. im looking for nokturnus and do u rly have Gadis? id like to try n get him. :D

yea im considering buying pro (to learn japanese and i can always translate) just for the exclusive monsters. then i can restart pro and go at it again.........its a genius idea

Archived