market/store?

so im at the place where u fight the roobo centaur. i noticed in my quest so far that there are no shops. is there any that im not seeing? i have too much gold and silver silvers and bronze bits and not enough medicines and elixirs. i can make a demon at arms but no duran yet. i have a yabby just in case...........

It's in the ship yo. Go straight right when you walk in and you'll see it. Put any machine parts you may have collected in the box with the screw on it to upgrade the shop and get it to sell new stuff.

thnx for the tip. im at final battle. got dhuran at lv 26. just modifying team now and training with 12 metal tickets. nabbed a metal slime as well! ill make a new thread monday regarding the scouting of large monsters..........

thnx for the tip. im at final battle. got dhuran at lv 26. just modifying team now and training with 12 metal tickets. nabbed a metal slime as well! ill make a new thread monday regarding the scouting of large monsters..........

Look inside the spoilers to find out to scout large Monsters

You get the upgraded scout ring(lets you catch large monsters) after seeing Leonyx a second time (then you can fight him)

DJ, don't miss out on the story, be sure to talk to the NPCs.

Besides telling you about the machine, they also voice their opinions about the missing passengers or the job the MC is doing. It adds some feeling to the game.

thnx for the tip. im at final battle. got dhuran at lv 26. just modifying team now and training with 12 metal tickets. nabbed a metal slime as well!

You can get tons of metal slimes easily and all at the same time- go to the Doubtback or Treepidation and scout the first "Meddle" Slime that you see with a monster with over 320 attack + a nice weapon and see what happens.

great. thnx for the help peoples!! refer to the newly created thread "the story so far......." in DQMJ2. everything up to now is what ive done so far.

I managed a 94% scout on a meddle slime once.

I used a Trapbox with 453 attack and a Marquis de Leon with 654 attack. without Oomph they got about 60% and with it they got 94%. :D (yeah I scouted several)

Kinda odd but enh...

nice. i fought crow when he had a marquis. they are pretty badass.............kinda makes me want one.............

nice. i fought crow when he had a marquis. they are pretty badass.............kinda makes me want one.............

Buffalogre x Mohawker = Marquis De Leon

Buffalogre = Gigantes x a bunch of things xD

Mohawker = Buffalogre x Wild Slime

Just in case you were wondering. They're scoutable in the final dungeon, but I had trouble scouting them with 3 monsters that each had hit squad for 4 hits, over 1000 attack, and 100 tension, so I wouldn't do that until much much later.

thats one thing im tryna figure out. what is the final dungeon? i have a lot of questions that cant be answered by the dqmj2p.wikkii..........

im gonna make a new thread and get these questions answered

thats one thing im tryna figure out. what is the final dungeon? i have a lot of questions that cant be answered by the dqmj2p.wikkii..........

im gonna make a new thread and get these questions answered

I can answer you right here and now if you want, if you don't mind a spoiler.

The final dungeon is the "Dark World". If you go back to Leonyx, you can fight him again with roughly 6000 health, and if you win he gives you access to a dungeon with awesome monsters in it. There's another hard boss in here, but I won't give that away.

he upgrades ur ring again if u beat him rite?

great thnx! i just found out i can scout one as well in the new dark world. empyrea's nest exit.

also how high does the item shop go? can i buy other seeds and other weapons? or tension boosts?

damn that sucks, well i been training and got 2 metal king swords and a lost katana, so weapons arent an issue anymore.

and yea the giants sword costs 24k. unless i need a gold card or somethin to buy things at even lower prices than before.

looks like ill be doin a walkthrough in every region pickin up leaves and opening boxes. both raining and on clear days.

i always go out and pick the leaves. get things like yggdrasil dew/leaves, seeds, etc

Archived