Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

3DS Friend Codes/AR Mii images?

Just curious if anyone else want to share 3DS friend codes and Mii AR images.

My 3DS FC:

3480-2747-6008

I'll have my Mii up soon.

Then we can all torture each other in AR Games!

I got my Mii AR code up!

And yeah, I'm tall. Does that bother you?

gallery_6739_18_11362.jpg

Okay, I've got Psaro's Man-Slave, Mortamor7, and Griffen78 so far.

So what's yours, Flute_Warrior?

2363-5851-9752

Will update the other thread in a little bit.

So are friend codes now just tied to an account or are they still tied to machine/game combo?

So are friend codes now just tied to an account or are they still tied to machine/game combo?

They let you know when friends are on, what they're playing, their favorite game, etc.

Both codes need to be registered for it to be legit.

So, Flute_Warrior isn't really a friend until I have him registered and he registers me, for example.

It seems that friend codes are now account based for all online capable 3DS games, but this is just from the little I've read online, so I could be wrong. I haven't bought any 3DS games myself, but I do know that if you play regular DS games on a 3DS, you still need the game based friend code.

I registered you Flute_Warrior.

Do have a 3DS, Woodus?

Perhaps when a 3DS Dragon Quest game is made, we could have a page for friend codes.

I registered you Flute_Warrior.

Do have a 3DS, Woodus?

Perhaps when a 3DS Dragon Quest game is made, we could have a page for friend codes.

Cool. I will add you as soon as I finish doing some errands. And if you see me playing a spongebob game, that is my flashcart in the works, so I'll list whatever game it is that I am playing. I almost never use my original carts anymore, considering what happened to my sister's Rocket Slime game and my DQM:Joker. On my Joker, the contacts got worn out and the DS has a hard time reading it and often freezes. Rocket Slime just got corrupted somehow. I now make backups of my backups for every game save I have. It doesn't help to be OCD either :goofyslime:

I'm pretty sure Woodus is planning on adding a 3DS friend code page, so long as the FC is account based. We need someone to confirm this though. Like, does Street Fighter 3DS use the 3DS friend code, or does it use its own game based friend code?

I want a 3DS! But I wish it did not have region lock... And that more games I want were out already. Perhaps I will get one next year...

Yeah, I was thinking of adding that field too, just wasn't sure if it was going to be game/system based like it is now or tied to an account somewhere so it isn't as limited.

Add away:

2707 1776 2438

Tell me if you added me and i'll add you.

Done and done.

the friend code on the 3DS is system-wide. You only need one friend code and it is the same for all of your games. So if i have a friend code for super street fighter 4 3d, it will be the same code for all my other games

oh and my fc is 3265-5060-9044

i added u guys

Added you.

My code is...

Xyfer: 3952-7004-8182 :)

5412-9896-5711

I have everyone else on here and the other topic added, but some still haven't added me back yet.