DQMJ2 sections

DJ BlackJack

i think that the section should be broken up into smaller ones. one for faq/help, useful hints, monster setlist, etc. whatever is useful. i think the section itself is getting cluttered with useless info.........just me tho....

I guess I really don't care. This has come up already and I have seen arguments both ways. I guess we could put it to a vote, but then you will still have people that just post wherever anyway.

a useful question!

Started by DJ BlackJack, Yesterday, 08:14 PM

how does the tags for DQMJ2 work in conjunction with DQIX/DQVI?

is it possible to get the monsters from DQIX into DQMJ2?

how would i get barbarus, corvus, nokturnus, etc?

i plan on gettin the game this month (sorry starfox, street fighter, tetris axis and poke rumble blast, ull have to wait.......unless things go to crap with the game then helloooooostarfox!!!) and would like some details/insight on how to get the monsters listed above.

i know the game is similar to pokemon with DQ characters but a lil more detail in creating the so called "ultimate" team would be great as well. (to be honest i didnt play DQMJ1. i played around with it a couple times but eh.........all the events were pretty much gone)

I fail to see how any of these questions are useful. You could also check the site you're on for some of the answers.

Some suggestions I have: A general discussion topic pinned to the top. People can have some conversations there without having to look into different topics.

A questions/FAQ topic pinned to the top, instead of people posting new topics (Not going to happen, but who knows), they could post questions into the topic that don;t fit into some of the other topics and have a list of answers to those questions updated at the top.

I have more, but this is not that important, they're merely suggestions.

I suppose It'd be worth it to have it sectioned. if woodus doesn't mind that he may need to move/merge misplaced topics into them as well.

I think I'd get frustrated more on the idea of people ignoring them though.

my only issue is that i dont want to have to go to a section full of spoilers when i havent picked up the game yet. the thread that i made was to give me a lil bit of insight, a persuasion technique if you will............if my questions were answered that is. ive seen topics that had names of items or places that pertain to dqmj2 and thats a spoiler in itself. thats one of the sections i forgot to list above. a spoiler section. i do agree that maybe we should take a vote. but should this thread be the voting thread or should i create one? if i have to create one ill wait till tomorrow.........

Archived