Operation: Moonfall

DJ BlackJack

ok so as i was browsing for zelda content, i found this page called operation: moonfall. apparently its a petition to have majoras mask receive the same treatment ocarina of time did.

i beg of u to plz sign!! i was anticipating a majoras mask 3d release and now it might actually become a reality.

heres the link to sign. twitter, facebook, etc. spread the word!!!

http://operation-moonfall.org/

one can dream.......u kill joy!!!

..........just kidding.

well heres some info from wikipedia.......

"In a recent July 2011 interview with Nintendo Power and Eiji Aonuma, Aonuma said that if many fans want a remake for the Nintendo 3DS, they would most likely make one like they did for the game's prequel. As a response, a fan campaign called Operation Moonfall was launched to promote the remake of Majora's Mask on the 3DS."

so its been talked about but nothing confirmed.

one can dream.......u kill joy!!!

..........just kidding.

well heres some info from wikipedia.......

"In a recent July 2011 interview with Nintendo Power and Eiji Aonuma, Aonuma said that if many fans want a remake for the Nintendo 3DS, they would most likely make one like they did for the game's prequel. As a response, a fan campaign called Operation Moonfall was launched to promote the remake of Majora's Mask on the 3DS."

so its been talked about but nothing confirmed.

Lol, it's been months but your still doing the killjoy bit?

Yeah, they will almost certainly do a remake at one point or another. Majora's Mask has been one of the more popular entries in the series.

lol all in good fun

but the petition is to show how great of a demand for majoras mask 3d is. like the earlier post, its a possibility if the demand is high enough

gracias!

Archived