Team building and strategies

So...

I am making a Spellcaster team. Here's what I think I will do so far:

Zoma, Uber Mage, Uber Health, Uber Wisdom

Trode(I think he's Attack Magic Proof...)/ Hawkheart Ace(I KNOW he's AttackMagic Proof), Uber Helpful, Uber Health, Uber Mage/Uber Agility (For Trode)

Numen, Uber Helpful, something with Bounce (Unless Helpful has it, in which case, Uber Mage), and Uber Health

Numen and Trode/Hawkheart have excellent Agility, and they will both cast Kabuff on the first turn, usually before anything else will act. Then, they both cast Ping on Numen and Zoma (Maybe Hawkheart, ot Trode, depending on Trodes Agility). Numen casts Bounce on himself. Finally, everyone will lay waste to the opposition with an extremely strong wave of spells, and I will heal when neccesary.

However, the problem with this team is that a MKS with Selflessness will ruin this setup. However, I'm pretty sure most people on this site don't use them.

Is this team any good?

Trode is not Attack Magic proof he is immune to Abiliterstor, fire breath, whack, fizzle.

Wight King is Attack magic proof. ur better off using him instead of trode. Uber MAge Uber Health and Uber Defense

Zoma i have posted earlier. he DOES NOT NEED a wisdom boost, as its already high enough. he can be a mage and a healer so ur better off using that 3rd set for health

Trode is not Attack Magic proof he is immune to Abiliterstor, fire breath, whack, fizzle.

Ok, thank you. I have heard rumours of him being Attack Magic Proof, so that was why I was considering him. Now I know he's not, I can just rule him out.

Wight King is Attack magic proof. ur better off using him instead of trode. Uber MAge Uber Health and Uber Defense

Zoma i have posted earlier. he DOES NOT NEED a wisdom boost, as its already high enough. he can be a mage and a healer so ur better off using that 3rd set for health

Ok, but I think I'll give him Uber Helpful instead of the Defence Boost. Kabuff and Magic Immunity is the primary point of this team.

So Uber Mage, Uber Healer, and Uber Health?

Your spellcaster team does not believe in healing, it appears.

I'd put Hawkhart 3 or Uber Healer on Zoma myself.

I forgot about healing...

Is Hawkheart III a good Healing set?

hawk hart 3 isnt good when in the WMC cause they will keep on using reheal which gets your monsters killed easy.

however in stranger battles its one of the best healing skills

your mage team seems alright but good luck outrunning a team like mine 1010 agility is the lowest agility in my team.

i also suggest zoma as healer give him royal rod for 50 wisdom boost hes probably the better healer

Edited by The_Dark_Black_Dragon

The point of this team is that they are faster than a lot of others, and relies on Stat Buffing. I was going to give everyone Agility Boosting items, like the Leonine Greatsword, or Orichalcum Claws. While it may not outrun you're team, it will outrun most things on Stranger Battle.

Of course, I have yet to make this team, so I can't actually test if it's any good or not.

oh haha i thought you already made that team

as long as you have there agility over 900 it should be good :) with that much agility you WILL outrun most teams

mage moves can be very destructive so add ping to that

as a suggestion id say this for zoma if you want to use him as a mage attacker:

uber mage

uber heath

abliteration ward or something else with magic regenerator

then get someone to ping him up. cause if tactical activates it could be lights out.

other than that you should be unstoppable. :evillaugh: but youre only weakness is disruptive wave so if a rhaphorne uses it may not be good

actually why not add rhaphorne to your team?

well wight king has to be either a mage OR a healer not both. and yea u can replace defense with helpful, wouldnt be a bad idea as helpful comes with stat boosts/stat depleters

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm really new to wifi battling on Joker 2. I really want to get into it, and I have a team idea. However, I have no idea what sets to use, or if there are better guys to use, but here's my idea:

Shogum:heals/buffs

Murdaw: Mage/damage spells

Night Clubber: physical damage

Post any ideas or changes you think would make this team better. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hi, I'm really new to wifi battling on Joker 2. I really want to get into it, and I have a team idea. However, I have no idea what sets to use, or if there are better guys to use, but here's my idea:

Shogum:heals/buffs

Murdaw: Mage/damage spells

Night Clubber: physical damage

Post any ideas or changes you think would make this team better. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Edit: ugh, I apologize greatly. Stupid phone just doubled my post again. I apologize and will fix the problem.

Edited by Munchly

Shogum and Murdaw must go. Wight King does either job just as well and even a Tortured Soul could. Then, I have found a Dracolord can be a decent healer/supporter. As for a mage, I say no. No mage. An ideal team(in my opinion) is a Dragovian Lord teamed up with a Metal Monster. But my wi-fi experience is limited to the Japanese version, so things might be different with English players.

Hmm. That sorta depends on your preference. But I would say that Dragovian Lord, Agility Boost 3, Uber Health Boost, and something else(Uber Attack Boost or Attack Boost 3 for some extra health) works for Dragovian Lord. MKS would need Uber Health Boost, Bolsterer, and maybe Uber Healer.

No, you need Warrior. You can steal them from the Demon-At-Arms in Necropolis

Stealing them's a pain in the Behemoose's rear end.

But he needs the team for wi-fi, so he needs the wi-fi items to make his wi-fi team, to get his wi-fi team he needs the wi-fi items, to get the wi-fi items he needs the wi-fi team(and this keeps going on)

Teach a Conklave or Swarmtroop Klepto clober. Conklave is stronger so I suggest this. Be patient.As I always say: Patience will be rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for starters, try not to ave just giant monsters, but maybe a couple, my preference is a medium and a small, but as a sub, a giant or three smalls. Training is real simple-land of the light with a monster or two that have a crap-load of power, king metal swords or lost katanas-either is fine by me.

Giant monsters are a whole other story. Get really rares and maybe ranks A-X, I prefer rank X, or as they now call it in the game booklet, and online sometimes rank SS. I'd normally have a Rhapthorne I!,Leonyx,Rigor Mortex, or Saggitar and even a Ruin or two, but that's my opinion. A Rigor Mortex would be best. Also, King metal slimes ANYWHERE are a vital key in monster training to fly by extremely fast. I'm only 12, and i already have a zenith, Leonyx, Rhapthorne 2, rigor mortex, great godbird, orochi, barbarus, dragovian lord times 2, ruin, saggitar, etc. so, follow this or not. I don't give half a crap if you do or not, cause i'm not you, im me.

Well, for the wi-fi, id say

Keep shogum:heling and buffing is good

loose night clubber for a MdeL: kick-ass attack

replace 3rd with a atlas

have some subs like these examples:

1atlas, wight king, living statue

2wildcard,gemslime

3nokturnus,dracolord with ice3,king metal slime with f&s3