Team building and strategies

Anyone wanna help me with my 2 mage teams?

My first team is Zoma- Zoma,Healer, Crack and Zam 3. I plan on making Crack and Zam 3 into uber dark dynamiter like I have for my

Mortamor. 2nd monster is Orgodemir with Cleric, Frizz and Bang 3, Sizz and zap 3, and Mortamor. I will make the 3 sets into some uber set. My 2nd team is Mortamor with Estark, Mortamor, Atack Boost 3, and Uber Dark Dynamiter. My 2nd member of that team will be a soon to be Rhapthorne as I have the Psaro done just need to make an alabast Dragon. I will be playing these teams mainly against friends and people from the den. Thanks in advance.

Anyone wanna help me with my 2 mage teams?

My first team is Zoma- Zoma,Healer, Crack and Zam 3. I plan on making Crack and Zam 3 into uber dark dynamiter like I have for my

Mortamor. 2nd monster is Orgodemir with Cleric, Frizz and Bang 3, Sizz and zap 3, and Mortamor. I will make the 3 sets into some uber set. My 2nd team is Mortamor with Estark, Mortamor, Atack Boost 3, and Uber Dark Dynamiter. My 2nd member of that team will be a soon to be Rhapthorne as I have the Psaro done just need to make an alabast Dragon. I will be playing these teams mainly against friends and people from the den. Thanks in advance.

Orgodemir should have a skillset with a fire or ice breath attack, and a single target spell like Kazzapple. Rhapthorne II is a good skillset (CCCold Breath/Kazammle/Kaboomle). Add in Uber Health Boost, Uber Wisdom Boost, and maybe a skillset with Healing/Buffing would be good to round it out. This is ofcourse for WIFI tactic battles. For stranger/give order battles youll want something different all together.

For stranger battles you mainly see teams using skills that take the fun out of it to be honest. Double Up, tacticlamp, Clang, Selflessness, Magic Burst, Wicked Waltz, etc. So if you don't have preset rules with your friends to not use those skills, youd probably want to make a team that takes advantage of those skills.

I'm aiming for scout this week since i think i wll be getting tomorrow my tank.

I was thinking of using A or B rank tosser recipe, but if i put two decent F rank monsters would that affect my creativity points?

What would be a easy skillset with Bould Toss

I might try scout this week, though I won't be able to connect on Saturday.

I've got the following that I can probably use in some configuration:

Archdemon with agility boost III and cleric.

dingaling with bjorn and agi boost II

dancing devil with bjorn and agi boost iii

fencing fox with agi boost

Any suggestions?

I'm aiming for scout this week since i think i wll be getting tomorrow my tank.

I was thinking of using A or B rank tosser recipe, but if i put two decent F rank monsters would that affect my creativity points?

What would be a easy skillset with Bould Toss

Bjorn seems like a good choice. Although just know that HP Gambit reduces attack and defense to 1.

I might try scout this week, though I won't be able to connect on Saturday.

I've got the following that I can probably use in some configuration:

Archdemon with agility boost III and cleric.

dingaling with bjorn and agi boost II

dancing devil with bjorn and agi boost iii

fencing fox with agi boost

Any suggestions?

Add Uber Health Boost to the Archdemon, couple him with the Fencing Fox (Hypnotist/health/more health). Your archdemon will finish most things off within 2 moves. The high ranking teams will take 3, and will require some luck with bemusing breath/etc.

well today i got the results of the weeks challange in super scout ended up as 105 even though i lost 3-4 matches all week so seems i need some help with my team set up i was using

Exorsus lvl 35

with

exorsus (60 points to Kasizzle)

uber healer (56 points to kazing)

uber health (max)

agility 3 (75 points)

Balhib lvl 31

with

uber attack (max)

champion (52 points to meditation)

not sure what to put as a 3rd skill was thinking either attack 3 or some boost to agility just not sure. any change ideas to skills or maybe some other guys that may do better. any suggestions would be helpful as i enter another week of trying to get barbarus from super scout.

Edit: was thinking of doing

Balhib

uber attack

attack 3

uber knight

Archdemon

cleric

uber health

uber agility

King cure slime

uber healer

ablitorator ward

uber health boost

any recomendations are welcome was just thinking that this could also work as a good setup. any other skill suggestions would be lovely and thx to all in advance that can help out.

How many points did you finish with for the week and how much of that was Away points? Compared to RPGwizards setup you are a using a bit higher ranking monsters, so although you both lost ~ the same amount of matches for the week, he was ranked higher still. What tactics are your monsters set on when you register? Id imagine you are going show no mercy/show no mercy?

And yes Id drop the exorsus, add in a few low ranking monsters with your team, and make sure you can heal your team up every round with your healer.

so for this week i had

Archdemon lvl 20 on mix it up

cleric (80 points to gigagash)

uber agility boost (max)

uber health boost )max)

Balhib lvl 18 show no mercy

uber knight (max)

uber attack boost (max)

attack boost 3 (75 points)

King Cureslime lvl 100 focus on healing

uber healer (max)

uber health boost (max)

abiliterator ward (max)

finished the week 58th so got my barbarus any team tips for rookie of scout ranks?

For Scout, max out that archdemon and pair him with a medium leveled "Early Bird" monster with a Bemusing Breath skillset (I like hypnotist). It got me around 30-40 in Scout.

EDIT: And for Rookie, find one monster that you like (Rank F/E) and get him enough ~2-300HP, and doing ~250 damage to all. With agility in the high 300's. Fairly common choices are Imps with a Bang skillset. I went Drake Slime with Exorsus skillset. Either way, youll easily get top 100 if you meet the benchmarks above.

Edited by Peeto

Uber Health Boost Uber Attack Boost Berserker Thunderwind slashes Crusader for Aquarion thoughts?

Also this for Greynarl Uber Wisdom Boost Uber Attack Boost Thunderwind Slashes and Hero of Heavens

Edited by NeohopeSTF

I'm going to bring my Barbarus to Mega or Ultra Scout I think.

Any thoughts on skillsets? Currently it has:

Darklight Slashes

Uber Health Boost

Uber Agility Boost

Vile Void

I'm thinking about switching out vile void for paralysis ward even though it is immune to paralysis. I'd take it just for steady recovery. Maybe Attack Boost III instead of Agility Boost?

I'd likely pair it up with Hargon for healing/more damage, although I'll be getting an overkilling machine soon as well.

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts.

Havent really been playing DQMJ2 past 2 weeks.

I rarely have time for playing, i can almost only play my ds for the 1 hour it takes me to get to my internship and on the way back every day, in weekends i'm rarely at home also. And lately i have been preferring DQ9 and DQ5. Gonna be working on my team again this week though, I want to finish top 100 in some category for once. All i've won were metal kaiser and metal king so far.

Probably just gonna improve on my scout team:

King cureslime

-cleric

-defence boost III

-agility boost III

Archdemon

-bang and frizz III

-agility boost III

-agility boost II

Or maybe make a team around my maxed Beetlebully and dhuran (bounty hunter and champion repectively plus attack boosts)

I should look into getting me access to some Uber skillsets. I only own Dark dynamiter.

Edited by Tsasuki

I might have said this before, but a maxed out archdemon - with uber health + stat 3 + Cleric casting gigagash can easily get you top 100 scout. Pair him with a high agility or early bird with hyponotist and you are gravy.

EDIT: Dhuran wouldn't be a bad monster to build a team around. Max him out with Uber Health, Uber Attack, and a skillset with slash techniques. Put him with a metal slime (rank D? the smallest one) with champion (up to oomph), uber healer, and uber health. Finish the team off with a low agility, rank E-D with high hp/medium wisdom w/ Uber Health, uber healer, and defense 3.

Edited by Peeto

• 3 weeks later...

For my team, I am considering getting an Ace of Spades. Is it worth synthesising my Leopold into Ace?

Thank you.

For my team, I am considering getting an Ace of Spades. Is it worth synthesising my Leopold into Ace?

Thank you.

yes, cause Leopold sucks.

Thank you.

yes, cause Leopold sucks.

Ok, I thought as much. His stats seem really low, and his Foot Dragger was annoying, so I just thought I would have another person's opinion. Thank you.

What would be a good Skill set for Ace of spades?

What would be a good Skill set for Ace of spades?

I've never run an Ace of Spades, so I'm just taking a shot here.

Frizz & Zam 3(takes advantage of his zammeister)

Crusader(up to Omniheal so he can heal if need, but doesn't spam Kazap)

Uber Agility Boost(to get a quick first move or backup heal fast.)

You could pair him with a slow healer and a middle ground attacker so If needed he could heal before hand and then the slow healer could heal after the battle.

Thanks,

Currently I have

Ace of spades whom i'll change the ksill set now that i've got a good idea on what it should be.

Captain crow with skills: Captain crow, cure all, and slimer

and a random conclavexy with uber dark dynamiter, wisdom boost 3 , and dazzle ward.

If I were to do a support ace of spade, what should the other monster skills be?

My team so far:

Buffalogre

Anti-Metal (Probably going to switch out with Attack Boost III)

Warrior

Berserker (I'm loving Kerplunk Dance)

Captain Crow

Attack Boost (Working on three...)

Reaper

Captain Crow

Ace of Spades

Cursader (Probably going to swap out with a Zam Skillset or something)

Uber Zapologist (Just for Big Banga, thinking of swapping out skillset for Zoma)

Cleric (Zap resistance has saved my life a few times...)

What should I do with Buffalogre? I'm thinking of turning him into Shogum, but I have no clue if that's a good idea or not...

Is my Crow skillset any good? It seems to work, for the most part. I'm probably going to switch out Captain Crow with Uber Health or Defence Boost III.

I went to register my team for tourney's today when I realized I can't have two monsters from the same family: my KCS and MKS, both are essential to my team but I'm thinking the easiest to replace would be my KCS, any ideas of other natural healers?

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, I'm sticking with my Diamagon Ace and my Alabast Dragon. My Alabast Dragon (named after a friend's OC, a dragon, who shares a similar color scheme) Has Cleric (a very useful skill set in my opinion), Barricade (for Defense buffing), Champion (for Oomph/Oomphle), and Darklight Slashes (for elemental-based physical strikes paired w/ high Attack, as well as Mysterian Mauler). Champion also gives Demon Demeanor and Undead Undoer. I know it could be better, but I have yet to get aquanted with these "Uber" skillsets, so yeah. For a intermediately skilled player, what do you think?

Right now, I'm sticking with my Diamagon Ace and my Alabast Dragon. My Alabast Dragon (named after a friend's OC, a dragon, who shares a similar color scheme) Has Cleric (a very useful skill set in my opinion), Barricade (for Defense buffing), Champion (for Oomph/Oomphle), and Darklight Slashes (for elemental-based physical strikes paired w/ high Attack, as well as Mysterian Mauler). Champion also gives Demon Demeanor and Undead Undoer. I know it could be better, but I have yet to get aquanted with these "Uber" skillsets, so yeah. For a intermediately skilled player, what do you think?

It could be better, barricade isn't good unless your giving orders cause he'll spam useless buffs.

I would take advantage of his crafty fire breather trait and put Fire 3 on him.

This is my suggestion if you want.

~Fire 3

~Uber Agility Boost

~Champion(Oomph+meditate)

~Naturalist/Uber Atk Boost

I just put naturalist on there for mercurial thrust, but Diamogan would be much better suited for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has already been posted here, but...

Wich skillsets should my *future* Canzar possess? How do I get those skillsets?

I have Hawkhart Ace(Healer)

Hawkhart 3

Hawkhart 2

Ãœber Zapologist.

Drakulard(Tank)

Ãœber Atk Boost

Champion

Defender.

Shogum(balanced)

Ãœber Knight

Crusader

Bang&Zap3