Guess we should have one of these since it keeps the forum a bit cleaner.

Ask your Synthesis questions here.

Example: How do I make a Demonrider with a same rank or rank increase.

If anyone can answer that for me I'll give you a cookie! :)

Drake asked me to put these helpful synthesis shortcuts in the first post so here they are! Thanks Drake!

Synthesis 'shortcuts'

Balhib

(Magmalice+Firn Fiend)+(Golem+Gold Golem)

How to make a Balhib. Scout a magmalice from Necropolis and a snowbird from Iceolation, then synthesize them to make a firn fiend. Then scout another one and synthesize them together. Then scout a golem from Bemuseoleum, if you can't find one scout a hunter mech and a rubble slime or a restless armour there and synthesize them. Gold golem's ingredients are a shadow in Iceolation and a wild slime or a spiked hare, both are also in Iceolation. then synthesize the two golems together and synthesize the resultants from both syntheses.

Mumboh-Jumboe

(Mum+Boh)+(Jum+Boe)

Scout 4 Magmalices and Firebirds each from Necropolis to create 4 Jums (Can be made from Magmalice+Firebird)

Mum= Jum+any Material family monster (Can use magmalice again or other material monsters)

Boh= Jum+any Beast family monster (Can use firebird again or other beast monsters)

Boe= Jum+any Nature family monster (Use a spiked hare from Iceolation, a khalamari kid from Unshore, or other nature monsters)

Alabast Dragon

Mechanowyrm+Drakulard

Mechanowyrm=Great Dragon+Metal Dragon (Both can be found in the Dark world)

Drakulard=Drakularge (Found in Necropolis)+Pazuzu or Atlas (Both in the Dark World)

Hargon

Dieranutula+Dhuran

Dierantula (Cragravation at night before going up to Empyrea's nest)+Dhuran (Scout a Demon-at-Arms in Necropolis and generic synthesis for Dhuran)

Malroth

Hargon+Living Statue (Bemuseoleum, rain) or Khalamari (Unshore. Haha, get it?)

Baramos

Hargon+Gemon (Dark World, daytime. Fall into a hole in the center of an intersection and end up on the center platform. Gemon appears on the hole to exit that platform, it cannot be fought when it is flying around)

Nimzo= Baramos+Khalamari (Unshore)

Mortamor

Nimzo+Estark (Beat Estark in 10 turns or under, found in Cragravation inside of the cave near the zip portal)

Orgodemir= Mortamor+Alabast Dragon

Edited by Marsh598
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well let's see now...  actually possessing one of each giant and not just having it in your library, I presume is what you mean.  So.   Bjorn Canzar Empyrea Estark Khalamari Missing Lynx Wormo

I was planning on making a thread like this, thank you for making it anyway!

Demonrider= Skelegon+ a Demon family monster. I expect a sugar cookie!

My question isn't a how to make X monster but, should I synthesize a Dracolord or a Saggitar using a Phoenix Scepter? I plan on combining the two for a Zenith Dragon, but I don't want to make a generic A rank monster using those two. I can't decide which monster to get. Please help!

Dragon_Quest_Slime_Cookies_by_lyricaldanichan.jpg

There you go!

Just did all 14 Scout test thing last night and got my bone baron needed for a Black Dragon thanks! Thanks to your question I have now decided to make a Dracolord seeing that a great dragon and a demon at arms aren't that hard to obtain. Does it really matter what you make with them together as long as you get what you want in the long run?

I was planning on making a thread like this, thank you for making it anyway!

Demonrider= Skelegon+ a Demon family monster. I expect a sugar cookie!

My question isn't a how to make X monster but, should I synthesize a Dracolord or a Saggitar using a Phoenix Scepter? I plan on combining the two for a Zenith Dragon, but I don't want to make a generic A rank monster using those two. I can't decide which monster to get. Please help!

Go for Saggitar for it can keep more skillsets on the way toZenith and has hgher stats giving zenith better beginning stats.

There you go!

Just did all 14 Scout test thing last night and got my bone baron needed for a Black Dragon thanks! Thanks to your question I have now decided to make a Dracolord seeing that a great dragon and a demon at arms aren't that hard to obtain. Does it really matter what you make with them together as long as you get what you want in the long run?

The cookies looked good did you make them yourself?

It doesn't really matter, but I would have kept one of the more interesting monsters before changing it, I'm keeping the Sagittar though.

Go for Saggitar for it can keep more skillsets on the way toZenith and has hgher stats giving zenith better beginning stats.

I started using Sagittar and I might have to make another because his abilities are great! Double Trouble, Early Bird, Grand Slammer and Hit Squad! I can see how it could be competitive with the right skillsets. I want to continue discussing this in a different thread though (the team building thread I will be making).

Hopefully we can help each other speed up the synthesis process for some monsters here.

Use the links below if you have any synthesis questions.

Synthesis search: http://www.woodus.co...ynthesizing.php

Special synthesis only: http://www.woodus.co...alsynthonly.php

Balhib= (Magmalice+Firn Fiend)+(Golem+Gold Golem)

How to make a Balhib. Scout a magmalice from Necropolis and a snowbird from Iceolation, then synthesize them to make a firn fiend. Then scout another one and synthesize them together. Then scout a golem from Bemuseoleum, if you can't find one scout a hunter mech and a rubble slime or a restless armour there and synthesize them. Gold golem's ingredients are a shadow in Iceolation and a wild slime or a spiked hare, both are also in Iceolation. then synthesize the two golems together and synthesize the resultants from both syntheses.

I hope this helps you make Balhibs.

Mumboh-Jumboe= (Mum+Boh)+(Jum+Boe)

Scout 4 Magmalices and Firebirds each from Necropolis to create 4 Jums (Can be made from Magmalice+Firebird)

Mum= Jum+any Material family monster (Can use magmalice again or other material monsters)

Boh= Jum+any Beast family monster (Can use firebird again or other beast monsters)

Boe= Jum+any Nature family monster (Use a spiked hare from Iceolation, a khalamari kid from Unshore, or other nature monsters)

(Can this topic be pinned please?)

(I don't like this topic name, can it be renamed?)

Edited by Drake

You can rename your topic by editing your initial post and then choosing the Full Editor. Scroll up and you will see that you can rename the topic.

Merged and pinned

QUESTION FOR ZENITH DRAGON: This site says you need Aquarion to make Zenith Dragon, which would take A LOT of effort, plus another stupid Crow. I've heard rumors, though, that you can use Saggitar...which is obviously much easier. Is that true?

QUESTION FOR ZENITH DRAGON: This site says you need Aquarion to make Zenith Dragon, which would take A LOT of effort, plus another stupid Crow. I've heard rumors, though, that you can use Saggitar...which is obviously much easier. Is that true?

According to this site: http://dqmj2.ffsky.cn/teshu4.htm, you can.

Marsh598, I was going to post in your topic, like I did before, but I was unsure if you were going to update a list of how to find shortcuts in syntheses. If you and Woodus would let me and if it were possible, could I have one of my posts at the top so I can update a list of synthesis tips so readers could find the information right away? Thanks in advance, unless Marsh598 wants to do it.

Edited by Drake

Hmmm, you are right. It looks a few other "special" synthesis combinations have been excluded as well. The special synthesis list is a short one, so I will see if Woodus can re-import those.

Thanks for the heads up!

Resend me just the specials, maybe they got stripped out somehow

Alabast Dragon= Mechanowyrm+Drakulard

Mechanowyrm=Great Dragon+Metal Dragon (Both can be found in the Dark world)

Drakulard=Drakularge (Found in Necropolis)+Pazuzu or Atlas (Both in the Dark World)

Edited by Drake

I'm not really sure what you mean by the special synthesis list. But you can go ahead and post whatever you want then I will add it to the first post so it doesn't get buried.

This is the "special" synthesis list. It provides all of the unique synthesis formulas that don't follow the generic synthesis rules that most other monsters abide by.

for Drakularge, you can find Drakulard in necropolis so you don't need to go for the megalodon ^^

Thanks! Where in Necropolis is Drakulard? I haven't gone back to explore it (I only stick to the entrance and where the zip portal is).

Edited by Drake

during the day i think 3 rooms before zip portal... (the zone that is split in 2 horizontaly) you can also get Gryphons there and lethal armors during the day and archdemon during the night

Hargon, Malroth, Baramos and Nimzo

Hargon=Dierantula (Cragravation at night before going up to Empyrea's nest)+Dhuran (Scout a Demon-at-Arms and generic synthesis for Dhuran)

Malroth=Hargon+Living Statue (Bemuseoleum, rain) or Khalamari (Unshore. Haha, get it?)

Baramos=Hargon+Gemon (Dark World, daytime. Fall into a hole in the center of an intersection and end up on the center platform. Gemon appears on the hole to exit that platform, it cannot be fought when it is flying around)

Nimzo=Baramos+Khalamari (Unshore)

Bonus!

Mortamor=Nimzo+Estark (Beat him in 10 turns or under, found in Cragravation inside of the cave near the zip portal)+Nimzo

Extra Bonus!

Orgodemir=Mortamor+Alabast Dragon (refer to one of my earlier posts in this topic)

Edited by Drake

Thanks drake but you are a day late :P I want to make a mortamor but I will wait till I beat Rigor Mortex to get my wifi team ready.

Late as in you wanted to make these monsters, or what? I updated that list with an Orgodemir as well.

Can you manage a list of the synthesis 'shortcuts' in the first post? Put the requirements in spoilers so not to clutter the first page.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Drake

Thanks drake but you are a day late :P I want to make a mortamor but I will wait till I beat Rigor Mortex to get my wifi team ready.

Late as in you wanted to make these monsters, or what? I updated that list with an Orgodemir as well.

Can you manage a list of the synthesis 'shortcuts' in the first post? Put the requirements in spoilers so not to clutter the first page.

Thank you in advance.

Late as in I already made these monsters. Adding shortcuts to the first post. Edit: I've been looking for like 10 minutes and I cannot find a spoilers bar. Either I'm really blind or you didn't post it.

Edited by Marsh598

I am extremely confused about some kind of synthesis question. I have a golden golem, lvl 19, and a mumboh-jumboe, lvl 25, and yet when I try to make a Ruin, it says "you cannot create this monster at the moment." It also shows 3 question marks where the synthesized monster should be. Does anyone know why this is, because I need to get Ruin fast.

Btw: I am at the necropolis in the story yet I have not beaten the boss

Edited by Dqmj6210