Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woodus

Post Your Entries Here

Post the image of your game cartridge and your Den ID on a piece of paper along with your Friend Code in this forum to enter this contest. First 16.

4083-8325-9641

IMG_5979.JPG

Excellent! We have our first tournament participant. Look out everyone, Mimas means business!

My friend code is: 2279-9351-8294

photo00009.jpg

Sweet, thanks Drake! You're in. Awesome Dracolord sketch by the way.

Alright, hunter328 is in. 13 more spots available. Get 'em while you still can!

Sir Gooey The Pitiful has entered the arena. Don't underestimate him, he's secretly powerful!

12 spots left!

post-6591-0-51005700-1317405830_thumb.gif

Yet another contest that I can't compete in.Damn release dates!

underpants-dance_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Yet another contest that I can't compete in.Damn release dates!

Same here. But there will be another chance for you.

Excellent! We have our first tournament participant. Look out everyone, Mimas means business!

You bet! I want that shirt!

codeish.png

Yes I know the picture quality is horrendous.. this is why I used my sister's camera for proving I had 6 before.

The number is 2322-8850-7747. I'm not around here much, but i've always wanted to be in some sort of DQM tourney even though i'll probably lose (and miserably). If someone better shows up after the list is full i'll happily back down, but I really do want to try.

Awesome, welcome to the tourney Crysta!

11 spots left.

Friend Code: 0905-5491-2635

Yeah! No matter how hard the others will be, I'll have fun. Go confidence!

SANY0002-1.jpg

For clarity, the FC is 3740-2243-7006

/var/folders/8g/8gj31olgER4dimazgUMFm0f9lEw/-Tmp-/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0xa0fe50.tmp.di2XYY/Photo 1.jpg

fc on the side with other info

I'm in! I just got the game today so will likely get crushed but this old dog might have a new trick or two up his sleeve ;)

2hmo9ll.jpg

if i donot have the camara but i am i restierd on the form and post my friend code can i still join

if i have a phone camra can i take a pic and send some one form the web site me game cratrage pic and the friend code pic send it throught a text with a pic that the onl camra i have

my code his there, but I cannot get my 3ds to upload the image....I'd really like to join.

Friend Code: 0905-5491-2635

Yeah! No matter how hard the others will be, I'll have fun. Go confidence!

Thanks Ifooboo, but we need your user name in the picture before we can register you. Can you retake the picture with your user name?

For clarity, the FC is 3740-2243-7006

Thanks RedMoney, you're in!

/var/folders/8g/8gj31olgER4dimazgUMFm0f9lEw/-Tmp-/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0xa0fe50.tmp.di2XYY/Photo 1.jpg

fc on the side with other info

I can't see that image. Is it just a link to the path on your computer? Could you try uploading the image using the forum attachment feature (use the button that says Attach Files below a post you are writing).

I'm in! I just got the game today so will likely get crushed but this old dog might have a new trick or two up his sleeve ;)

Awesome, thanks Dustin. You're in.

4427-4210-7230

DQMJ@.jpg

Thanks dogmai333, but we need your username in the picture. Can you take another picture with your username and the cart in it?

if i have a phone camra can i take a pic and send some one form the web site me game cratrage pic and the friend code pic send it throught a text with a pic that the onl camra i have

That would work. PM me and I will let you know my phone number. I live in Canada, mind.

my code his there, but I cannot get my 3ds to upload the image....I'd really like to join.

Yeah, sorry about that. We need the image to help us weed out the flash cart users for this tournament. Maybe someone you know can help you get the image?

So for those keeping count, we have 9 more spots so far. Some of those might be spoken for if a few of the above people can address the issues I have mentioned.

well that will not happen....I suppose the shirt is losed on me.....I suppose I will fade into gamefaqs looking for matches then...

Righty, here's my full pic

0905-5491-2635

post-6901-0-67619900-1317437475_thumb.jpg