Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwaine

Even MORE DQ X Screen Shots

Faster, Internet! Hate! Hate!

Apparently the producer teased something for Friday. Don't know if this is it.

Awesome, thanks Dwaine!

yeah. thanks

Sweet, I love the jobs system.

I hope they add more classes, like Luminary, Armamentalist, Gadabout, and the Hero class :D

i was actually hoping that they made more interesting classes, or at least lock some classes to the tribes.This just means that most people are gonna be an Ogre/Warrior,Elf/priest,Puku/minstrel and so on.We can all safely assume that the ogre is gonna have high attack so tacking on warrior just seems kinda boring. If the classes were less stat base and more skill based then there would be a variety of different tribe/class characters. When i first heard of an alchemist class, i got excited, i thought they were doing away with the traditional classes... oh well

yeah. it would kinda suck if those were the only classes. they should add more classes for sure. maybe square enix only felt comfortable showing us those classes at this point. im sure they will show us more later on.

I was just debating whether I should post these scans now, or wait until the V-Jump they came from was out for a bit longer. But, since the cat is out of the bag...

I love the return of the DQ3 Thief costume! It looks extremely badass on that Dwarf.

dqx_class01.jpg

dqx_class02.jpg

dqx_class03.jpg

I was just debating whether I should post these scans now, or wait until the V-Jump they came from was out for a bit longer. But, since the cat is out of the bag...

Looks like you got yourself a scoop, son! Thanks for the scans. And I mean actual good scans with color correction! None of this cell phone camera mess.

Kinda unfortunate they reused the base artwork, but I can see why. Now this means I've got more assets to collect...

Ah, so there will be multiple class outfits this time, that's just freaking epic.

I especially love the new Martial Artist and Theif sets.

I just don't get the minor change they made to the Priest armor though, seems uneccessary.

interesting scans. but i thought that a dwarf was those small green guys. i never knew they were the even smaller guys with the slit eyes and a smile.

They are. He means the dwarf in the shot from the last image. Besides the artwork for the thief class.

Looks like you got yourself a scoop, son! Thanks for the scans. And I mean actual good scans with color correction! None of this cell phone camera mess.

I'll send you the full size scans when I'm finished. I couldn't find the DQ anniversary special, just the new V-Jump. There's some Rocket Slime action in there as well.

damn. that female ogre is looking pretty smexy

yeah. it would kinda suck if those were the only classes. they should add more classes for sure. maybe square enix only felt comfortable showing us those classes at this point. im sure they will show us more later on.

You would be right. The wording on the main website makes it clear that these six are the "basic" classes and that there will be more (presumably "advanced") classes revealed later.

Sorry for the off-topic message, but it's great to see you tummai. Are you just stopping by or can we hope to see more of you?

never heard of him before.....

never heard of him before.....

That's because he was slaying dragons when you were at your mother's teat. In addition to his general awesomeness, he was also in the process of translating the Dragon Quest 4 Novel for us before he left. You can read about it (and start reading the novel in English) right here.

In his hay day, he used to also translate DQ announcements that were being made in Japanese so the rest of us ignorant folk could understand exactly what was being said.

Sorry for the off-topic message, but it's great to see you tummai. Are you just stopping by or can we hope to see more of you?

I started coming by again when I heard that DQX news started popping up. I don't live in Japan anymore so I won't be able to provide scans, but I can help translate some stuff. As usual DQX looks great! The recurring fee is kinda a bummer, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

I started coming by again when I heard that DQX news started popping up. I don't live in Japan anymore so I won't be able to provide scans, but I can help translate some stuff. As usual DQX looks great! The recurring fee is kinda a bummer, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

Yeah, I have no doubt it's going to be awesome. Thanks for the little tid-bits you have already shared.

wow thats pretty impressive that he translated all that ON A FORUM WEBSITE.

wow thats pretty awesome how you can support another party thats in a battle. and that you can make yourself into a support character. this is gonna be a great game.....

Oh my sweet Celestia!

Teeny Sanguini!!! Teeny Sanguini!!! :wd_coolslime::thumbsup: