My friend code is 3311 3014 9754

My wi fi team is called darksouls. I really want to get into some battles, it makes synthesis and training worthwile.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the people who filled out the DQM:J2 FC on their profile will have their Friend Code show up here: http://www.woodus.co...riend_codes.php   Post your friend code, your name and team name(In game

You can edit any time (unless the Superfan Contest is currently going on), as many times as you want.   My friend code is in my profile to the left (I'd type it, but I can't see it from here).

My friend code is 3311 3014 9754 My wi fi team is called darksouls. I really want to get into some battles, it makes synthesis and training worthwile.

Mine is plain and simple: Lv. 100 Dullahan and Lv. 100 Marquis dè León

Only reason why i have this teams because I'm too lazy to train another team to be as good as them

I just realized I forgot to put my team name. My team name is Team Shadow.

can you still play dragon quest monster joker 2 online? they took down the servers long long ago...well, when they were up i was in the top 100 pretty much every time, my best was top 30 i believe. if you can still play this with friend codes like 1 v 1 i would love to vs some people again :P i have like 300+ hours though if my file still exists, i beat the game, had like 150+ hours then remade a new file with 173+hours on it just checked :) only 100+ on terrys wonderland atm :)

my team is normally an atlas with a metal slime, since rank d gets awarded more points onine. im pretty confident in this team :)

• 2 months later...

Are you sure they took down the servers ? I'm pretty sure you can still participate in the WMC...

• 2 months later...

I do not know how to put my code up on there, so here it is 

2020-0850-4558

I also need to know if my team is good

Level 75 Alabast Dragon (Platinum)

Cleric

Ice III
Attack Boost 3

Anti-Metal

Level 75 Dhuran

Attack Boost 3

Champion