• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the people who filled out the DQM:J2 FC on their profile will have their Friend Code show up here: http://www.woodus.co...riend_codes.php   Post your friend code, your name and team name(In game

You can edit any time (unless the Superfan Contest is currently going on), as many times as you want.   My friend code is in my profile to the left (I'd type it, but I can't see it from here).

My friend code is 3311 3014 9754 My wi fi team is called darksouls. I really want to get into some battles, it makes synthesis and training worthwile.

• 1 month later...

I'll battle anyone who wants to, provided I can find time.

Well then let's fight! I can be online every night so add me and find me in your list of friends tonight. . .

• 2 weeks later...

Alex you always are so open to battles! :)

Ahaha I know! but I love DQ and here in Mexico are so little people to play with it U_U

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've only wi-fi battled once and lost miserably.... I'm sorta under-leveled and haven't beaten the game yet but my friend code is 3182-1971-2049

• 1 month later...

if anyone want to battle me i am open to battling when i post on here beacuse i am not alaways able to access wifi,my friend code is 1077-7280-2310

(oh,and if anyone if currently battling random people watch out of a ruin that is owned by a japanese person,it seems like it has a 99% chance to crit,i lost to it in 3 turns beacuse i was lucky and it only got off 1 crit each turn so just warning people who want to keep a perfect winning streak)

Edited by Dragonmist19
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone still playing? I want to battle more people before there's no more online playing of this great game! :ws-slimedead:

Anyone still playing? I want to battle more people before there's no more online playing of this great game! :ws-slimedead:

I'd love to battle just as soon as I can figure out why my library's wi-fi doesn't work with either my DSi or my 3DS.

I plan on battling some of the folks here one of these days... I just need to get back into the game and get that team I have in mind. That'll hopefully happen before the wi-fi gets offed.

I'd love to battle just as soon as I can figure out why my library's wi-fi doesn't work with either my DSi or my 3DS.

I'm not familiar with how those particular handhelds work (have only owned a standard DS and DS Lite) but maybe the library uses a different sort of... frequency thing? There's like WEP and WPA and a bunch of other things, but Nintendo devices seem to only use a particular kind (WEP, I think), and I recall hearing that the one they use is kinda below standard or something. Maybe that's the problem?

Wi-fi has several forms of encryption. The purpose is for security, so that people don't just hop onto your network.

The simplest form we still currently use is WEP. All DS games are configured for WEP, and nothing more complicated.

WPA is a more secure form, but only DSi enhanced and 3DS games are compatible.

I plan on battling some of the folks here one of these days... I just need to get back into the game and get that team I have in mind. That'll hopefully happen before the wi-fi gets offed.

I'm not familiar with how those particular handhelds work (have only owned a standard DS and DS Lite) but maybe the library uses a different sort of... frequency thing? There's like WEP and WPA and a bunch of other things, but Nintendo devices seem to only use a particular kind (WEP, I think), and I recall hearing that the one they use is kinda below standard or something. Maybe that's the problem?

It used to work for the DSi with my DQ9, but not now.

I didn't know that the DS WiFi wont work with a WPA security XD

Edited by Alextachiba

I actually just started playing this again. Maybe Sunday afternoon or evening? My team is only B rank at the moment but I don't mind losing :P

It's ok! I can made a team of B monsters to make more equal the fight, just tell me what time do you want to fight, I'm free on Sunday all day long

Looking for a battle.... I wanna see how my Hawkhart Ace, Ace of spades and Diamagon ace can work together...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take you on. Just set up a time. I'm in Eastern standard time. (Approx. 5 hours behind GMT.)

• 9 months later...

i am heppy to battle currently anytime unless something comes up but for now i can

I'm sorry, but for a while, my connection has not been too cool with DS games. I'd love to play with you, but I don't think that's possible ATM.