Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Battle Requests

Well met. The maxed team seemed very nice. I clearly have some work to do. I also could try employing a little better strategy during the battles. No better way to learn than trial by fire though!

the only thing I did was the oomph at the beginning. I let my monsters take over the rest of the game .-.

For the most part size 2 and size 1 team usually fairs better than an all size 1 team. Green Dragon XY is a fairly simple to get and good size 2....if you want one that is. If not raphy 1 is def something to try for (though he would support Green dragon XY pretty decently too.)

Haven't really been shooting for a team lately. I have been working on completing the monster library and skill library. Once I get those pesky things out of the way, I will work on building a solid Wi-Fi team. Although it will certainly be necessary to do those a bit concurrently due to the WiFi exclusives and whatnot. Not sure what I am going to do about the tagging requirements. I guess I can look up some of the Calgarians here, but that's really only 3 people...

Anyway, thanks again for the battle. Lots of fun and it was nice to try it out.

Haven't really been shooting for a team lately. I have been working on completing the monster library and skill library. Once I get those pesky things out of the way, I will work on building a solid Wi-Fi team. Although it will certainly be necessary to do those a bit concurrently due to the WiFi exclusives and whatnot. Not sure what I am going to do about the tagging requirements. I guess I can look up some of the Calgarians here, but that's really only 3 people...

Anyway, thanks again for the battle. Lots of fun and it was nice to try it out.

That's a good idea, and it's great to work on several teams for Wi-Fi and different situations, just don't work on spreading the love around to all of your monsters equally as soon as you can...then you end up with an epic fail team like mine.

Edited by ss14hero

Anyone wanna battle?

Any one want to battle me just send me a message, my friend code is at the left.

Say strong, medium, or weak when messaging.

Strong= Ace of Spades, Barbarus ( Black Void )

Medium= Baramos, Murdaw, Nokturnus ( Green Mantis )

Weak= Conkettes, Shogum, Moosifer ( Red Rage )

I'm still working on making my Barbarus strong, so Team Black Void is unavailable.

Edited by Ifooboo

Any one want to battle me just send me a message, my friend code is at the left.

Say strong, medium, or weak when messaging.

Strong= Ace of Spades, Barbarus ( Black Void )

Medium= Baramos, Murdaw, Nokturnus ( Green Mantis )

Weak= Conkettes, Shogum, Moosifer ( Red Rage )

I'm still working on making my Barbarus strong, so Team Black Void is unavailable.

It's funny, I was going to make the exact same team you have for "Black Void", but then I compared Ace of Spades and Wulfspade Ace's max stats. I wasn't happy. Barbarus is a boss though!

Edited by Rikkaiser

Barbarus is really tough, and Ace of Spades is alright. I had a Leopold at first, but Foot Dragger disappointed me, so I made him into Ace of Spades.

Edited by Ifooboo

Barbarus is really tough, and Ace of Spades is alright. I had a Leopold at first, but Foot Dragger disappointed me, so I made him into Ace of Spades.

Why do people choose Ace of Spades over Wulfspade Ace though?

Added my FC too, just PM me if you wanna stomp a baddie :)

my FC has been added, i looked up the Den friend codes and added everyone. if i missed you then send me ur FC via PM. but make sure to add me, besides king zenith Ifooboo and i theres one more but they already added me. i will be on tonight so........

Anybody there for a battle?

im mainly on at nighttimes............till i figure out a good wifi hotspot, thats how it has to be......

Ive never battled with friend codes, but I'm up for some battles right now. I am going to be testing my Ultra Scout team. Thanks!

Rules:

no weapons

AI tactics only

no subs

I restarted my game so here is my New Fc 0690-8504-2601

Anybody up for a fight?

If anyone wants to battle, please PM me.

Currently, I'm mainly wanting to test out Canzar against other Giant Monsters, but we can have a regular battle as well.

I wanted to test out my team I recently finished send me a PM if you want to battle. :D

friend code on profile fight me whith any monster you choose but i will not fight if you use wicked waltz anybody up for it?

i will accept both giant and 3 slot battle same rules as stranger battles but again no wicked waltz tacticlamp or selflessness dont mind what monsters you use at all

Edited by Lord_Rigor_Mortex

My FC is: 5286-5786-5586

My monster is sagittar

Sorry i forgot i already posted here XD

Edited by Wolfspider