I AR'd a Slime Tank, but that's fine because I was supposed to rightfully get one but my wifi DC'd.

So, who wants to fight what my original Slime Tank was supposed to be? :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the people who filled out the DQM:J2 FC on their profile will have their Friend Code show up here: http://www.woodus.co...riend_codes.php   Post your friend code, your name and team name(In game

You can edit any time (unless the Superfan Contest is currently going on), as many times as you want.   My friend code is in my profile to the left (I'd type it, but I can't see it from here).

My friend code is 3311 3014 9754 My wi fi team is called darksouls. I really want to get into some battles, it makes synthesis and training worthwile.

I AR'd a Slime Tank, but that's fine because I was supposed to rightfully get one but my wifi DC'd.

So, who wants to fight what my original Slime Tank was supposed to be? :)

I would like to battle you my FC is 0175-4140-8103

I'm just saying, as of October 5th, I've added every single code on the Friend Codes page...so if anyone wants to add me back, the code is right there. (there were two codes that did not work though- although they're not people I know so it doesnt matter)

Whenever you're ready. I warn you, it's a level 99 mostly stat capped Slime Tank.

i will be ready in 7 minutes also will substitute monsters be on?

I'm ready to battle anyone. If you're on in the next several hours, then I'll be waiting.

P.S. If you're not on the list (Hexios put his FC on wrong) then add yours and I'll add it immediately (As soon as I read your post).

I'm ready to battle anyone. If you're on in the next several hours, then I'll be waiting.

P.S. If you're not on the list (Hexios put his FC on wrong) then add yours and I'll add it immediately (As soon as I read your post).

it has been fixed for a while now

it has been fixed for a while now

I didn't realize I put your Friend Code in wrong. Someone should have messaged me. I fixed it now

Just to clear some things about my FC i will repeat it : 0175-4140-8103

Just to clear some things about my FC i will repeat it : 0175-4140-8103

No need to keep posting your friend code, it's in the first post.

1850 - 4461 - 0381. Willing to fight anyone if we can get a good time. PM me.

I'm ready for another battle just PM if you want to battle.

I have already added mine and have started to add all yours.

Hope to see you all there!

so....ok we can have a few matches...first with my maxed team and then I have some standby monsters

Or not, lol that was pretty fun. I didn't really set up, but that was real fun :)

What team are you shooting for currently?