Sign in to follow this  
mma0701

Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary

Wow, cranking out the DQ10 merchandise already. Thanks for sharing these!

Yup...I really thought it was a custom but today i found out that it wasnt one! Awesome!!

Hooray! Just preordered before posting this morning!

@Minma: Im not really sure/familliar which Event it was honestly^^

Just saved the image from a japanese site.XD

PTK.jpg

MUST HAVE!!! But the "Remarks" say "Japan Only"..... :( you have some way around this or do you only order while in Japan? I've never been and may never be so how could I order these figures?

Amiami can ship internationally. Ive been using that site since?2007? (buying Figmas and Revoltechs mainly) and im based in Saudi Arabia.

Just link paypal to your creditcard...and prety much every items are available, Even though it says "for japan order" only.

^^

Amiami can ship internationally. Ive been using that site since?2007? (buying Figmas and Revoltechs mainly) and im based in Saudi Arabia.

Just link paypal to your creditcard...and prety much every items are available, Even though it says "for japan order" only.

^^

good to know. i'll give it a shot.

AmiAmi is a great place to buy things from and it's usually the cheapest place too. I can't wait to get my Loto fig.

a lot of the items in the brochure that came with it are outrageously priced even for a DraQue fan such as myself. I MIGHT have more to share soon though, one of my Japanese friend's friend is coming to Van for a few weeks and is supposedly bringing me a carton of smokes and more DraQue blind box toys.

if its marlboro smooths i might have to come and rob u.............

no joke......

Ah a fellow Smooth smoker. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I smoke way too many of them on stressful days at work.

I am thinking of picking up the Dragon Quest 25th anniversary with my tax return. Anyone got any clues about how to play the disc in a US Wii?

Edited by HeavyQ

a lot of the items in the brochure that came with it are outrageously priced even for a DraQue fan such as myself. I MIGHT have more to share soon though, one of my Japanese friend's friend is coming to Van for a few weeks and is supposedly bringing me a carton of smokes and more DraQue blind box toys.

if its marlboro smooths i might have to come and rob u.............

no joke......

Ah a fellow Smooth smoker. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I smoke way too many of them on stressful days at work.

I am thinking of picking up the Dragon Quest 25th anniversary with my tax return. Anyone got any clues about how to play the disc in a US Wii?

Playing the trailer for DQX is okay, but I got a blank screen when I tried to play the game, so I just downloaded it to my HDD and played it off there. Honestly, even if you buy games it makes no sense to kill your Wii's laser when you can have the convenience of every game you own on one HDD and faster load times.

This is awesome i just cried rainbows

/snip

Available this March 2012

Sweet Jeebus!!!

I love Dragon Quest: Emblem of Roto. For me, it has the most in-game referrence than any other DQ mangas out there. ^^

The manga should be given more credits than it deserves. i hope everyone can have a chance to read the book^^

quest08.jpg

Here are the reviews of Roto's Armor.

http://sky.geocities.jp/gekirobogun/quest.html

Looks like Sofubi heroes are still on going. ^^ Yeah!!

FIG-IPN-4250.jpgFIG-IPN-4249.jpgFIG-IPN-4251.jpg

Edited by Poron

Looks like Sofubi heroes are still on going. ^^ Yeah!!

FIG-IPN-4250.jpgFIG-IPN-4249.jpgFIG-IPN-4251.jpg

AGH! When did those come out?!

Gonna have to snag the DQV figure as well. He's my favorite of all of the heros.

Hope they do a VII and VIII, I like the VIII design a lot and VII's hero is very distinctive.

Very cool! Thanks for the tip!

Hope they do a VII and VIII, I like the VIII design a lot and VII's hero is very distinctive.

And IX!

I love the Hero with the roto armor, I got mine in some time ago. ANd I only had the hero from DQ2, but now that they are releasing these as a bigger series, i'm gonna snag 1 and 3. I assume they will release models for the others if they are making these 6, also the DQX shtuff is awesome.

Where is a good place to order the Roto Armor figure?

@Saigan: Right now Amiami has him Brand New or 2nd hand

IMO, the figure looks great on static pose but playability as a toy, the armor sometimes just falls apart.^^

Zoma breathes a gleaming, icy gust of wind...

Roto falls on the floor, receives -100 hit points...

OMG YES. I want the DQ4 hero!! I saw the ones for the heroes from 1-3 when I was in Japan last month, but those designs aren't quite as exciting for me. I hope that means maybe they'll make more stuff for the Tenkuu trilogy now. They had such cool items for DQ1-3 at the Square Enix Store because of the 25th anniversary, but what I really want is DQ4 goods. I saw pillows of the NES box art for 1-3 as a lottery prize, and I'd love a DQ4 box art pillow!

OMG YES. I want the DQ4 hero!! I saw the ones for the heroes from 1-3 when I was in Japan last month, but those designs aren't quite as exciting for me. I hope that means maybe they'll make more stuff for the Tenkuu trilogy now. They had such cool items for DQ1-3 at the Square Enix Store because of the 25th anniversary, but what I really want is DQ4 goods. I saw pillows of the NES box art for 1-3 as a lottery prize, and I'd love a DQ4 box art pillow!

lol your advantage is unfair XD

Hey, I have no idea when I'll get to go to Japan again! It might be years from now. :(

Hey, I have no idea when I'll get to go to Japan again! It might be years from now. :(

I've never been XD