Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Zenith

Contest #80 - Purchase Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

My prizes have arrived! :Dpost-4979-0-75100000-1316715255_thumb.jpg

In case that image doesn't show my name well enough, i took a second image. post-4979-0-75910900-1316715273_thumb.jpg

(First time using the attachments feature)

I don't know when I'd wear a yellow shirt though... I find yellow a bit hideous! I guess I'll make an exception though. I didn't expect to see a t-shirt though, very happy about it!

The Monster field guide looks interesting enough! I especially love the first monster it goes into is the Cyber Slime! :)

Also might note I did a few (bad) doodles of a heal slime. Was tryign to be creative, but gave up with the tentacles XD

Nice Psaro and Mortamor statues. I am jealous.

In case that image doesn't show my name well enough, i took a second image. post-4979-0-75910900-1316715273_thumb.jpg

I don't know when I'd wear a yellow shirt though... I find yellow a bit hideous! I guess I'll make an exception though. I didn't expect to see a t-shirt though, very happy about it!

The Monster field guide looks interesting enough! I especially love the first monster it goes into is the Cyber Slime! :)

Also might note I did a few (bad) doodles of a heal slime. Was tryign to be creative, but gave up with the tentacles XD

Bawww, cute t-shirt ;_; If you find that you find yellow extra revolting, feel free to send that my way! :wink:

Awesome stuff! :D

Here is the proof for Hawkeye77o4:

Hawkeye77o4.jpg

His name isn't on it, but I'll let it slide this time since we sent it to him as a prize from the Superfan Contest.

Bawww, cute t-shirt ;_; If you find that you find yellow extra revolting, feel free to send that my way! :wink:

Awesome stuff! :D

heh, though I dislike the color yellow (especially on a shirt!) I'll manage to deal with it fine. Now if I get an extra shirt at the gamestop event, I might offer it to someone on the den (provided they pay shipping).

His name isn't on it, but I'll let it slide this time since we sent it to him as a prize from the Superfan Contest.

Darn tootin'!

Those look familiar :tounge2:

My cat got it D: Does it count for me too!?

post-6865-0-33565300-1316929758_thumb.jpg

I lol'd at the cat playing DQ.My cat,for the other hand ,hates it.Keeps knocking my clay slime to the ground

2hdp7hk.jpg

Do I win?

for those trying to decide between various games: get Joker first

my local Gamestops had very few copies

btw, I'll be posting my game pic soon

too late. i bought starfox 64 3d. All my cash is gone and i dont wanna use my debit card. but if i absolutely have to, i will

Just got mine in today from Newegg.

post-6569-0-42678000-1317065238_thumb.jpg

too late. i bought starfox 64 3d. All my cash is gone and i dont wanna use my debit card. but if i absolutely have to, i will

yea i saw ur message on the 3ds. lucky *mumbles*

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

RRAAAAWWWWWGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

haha. so you did

Ah! I keep forgetting about this contest (just like the music one).

I promise I will post proof!

i think u have to write your name instead of typing it but im sure KZ will let it slide.

Yeah, I am iffy on that one, but I probably will let it slide.

Here's my entry. Feel free to PM me for a wifi battle sometime.

:D

post-5285-0-37731900-1317404707_thumb.jpg

codeish.png

Can I use this again here as well? Almost forgot about this topic even though I got it on release day. If it needs to be another pic I can toss in the slime and Mr. Saturn again. :tounge2:

Ha ha. Well it would be awesome to the Slime and Mr. Saturn again, but this picture will suffice.

Thanks!

Going to get that strategy guide for Joker 2 soon as well.

joker2profs.png