Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest #80 - Purchase Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

But didn't you have another copy already? I though so,at least.Oh well.

Sure, but he can't let his kids get their grubby mitts on his save file. It's a single save slot just like Joker 1 and DQ9.

Oh...one save file only? Grumble grumble...I wish there were multiple files.One for each starter monster! Well,not really...

I'm going to try to get my copy tomorrow and go to Radio Shack to get my images from my cell phone transefered to disk. But, I have a sepcial condition that need be met if I am able to show proof this time and succeed at this one...

I'll reveal my special condition when and if I succeed at getting proof.

Everyone will get the same badge, but I am open to suggestions, I was going to use an character sprite unique to the game, like

joker2.png

Were do i post it?

Right here in this thread. You can link to it if the image is hosted elsewhere or you can upload it directly here using the Attachments option below the editor window when you are making a post.

post-5270-0-47921900-1316546730_thumb.jpg

Here it is!

Edited by Xyfer

i just got the game a few minutes ago, so here's my submission.

and i even got DQ IX yesterday too, so i can try Tag Mode, before the GameStop event! YAY!

post-6695-0-51655000-1316546895_thumb.jpg

is there any way I can take a picture of it with the built in webcam in my computer and then post it here? (if i get the game)

Awesome, nice to see them rolling in now.

is there any way I can take a picture of it with the built in webcam in my computer and then post it here? (if i get the game)

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem at all.

i mean how do i do it. I dont know how :/

i have photobooth on my mac

Oh. In that case, no I don't know how to operate your web cam. Could you get your image some other way? Know someone with a digital camera or a phone or a DSi?

ya i can do that but i just thought it might be easier to get it strait from my computer.

I say the badge should have poole on it.

Edited by Griffen78

Here is the proof for timothyjmcneeley:

303997_2385868374721_1491145229_32604528_1507270464_n.jpg

i have an idea on how the badge should look like.

it should be the "2" part of DQM2, cause it would represent Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2.

either that or the sprite of the hero (when he's running when saving the game).

Actually, I would like the momon (sanguini) to be in the badge. even though it comes from DQ IX, I think it gets special screen time in Joker 2.

I don't have any paper handy, but I think everyone knows what my back wall looks like at this rate. :tounge:

IMG_2291.jpg

Ha ha. Good enough for me. We validated your swag for the Superfan contest so I'll let it slide this time ;)

All I can think when I look on my shelves is that I really need to organize my cels. xD;

Thanks, oh wonderful King Zenith! :wink:

Yes, it does as a certain character's monster.

I'd rather Khalamari Kid, it from 8, but since I never played 8, I associate it with Joker. Next to the Healslime and kin, it's my favorite.

If it has to be a character, I'd rather it be Melonie. Looks cute in her outfit, a frilly and modest (now that an interesting change) bunny girl outfit. And is a lot nicer than the character mentioned before with the Teeny Sanguini.

I don't mind taking Melonie as a suggestion either to get Lily her badge in this case

melonie3.pngmelonie3sm.png

Anrui, the box gets in the way so we can't see Nike this time... Sniff... But we can still see the Dragon Warrior IV cartridge!

Anrui, the box gets in the way so we can't see Nike this time... Sniff... But we can still see the Dragon Warrior IV cartridge!

Nike is actually below that shot :P But here, just for you (you can see his dirty eye in this shot xD; ):

nikerabite.jpg

Wow! Look at all the DQ monster dolls.

Thanks! :D

im getting street fighter 4 3d and starfox 64 3d soon. hope i can get DQMJ2 for my bday which is next month!!!

31661410150382151664804.jpg

They're not dolls, they're action figures! >.<

haha just kidding