• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I Was just on nintendo3ds blog.com, and I saw this...   http://nintendo3dsblog.com/dragon-quest-monsters-terrys-wonderland-3d-is-coming-to-the-3ds

Yes, I made a topic about it in the General board earlier.   Some details worth mentioning:   - Contains all monsters featured in Dragon Quest Monsters & Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Profess

So it's been about a month since the bombshell hit. Any new info? Screenshots, for example?

What is the strongest spell/spell type, and what monsters have crafty and meister for that type? Also, could someone post Zenith Dragon and his stats?

Many say that Wicked Waltz is the strongest.

What is the strongest spell/spell type, and what monsters have crafty and meister for that type? Also, could someone post Zenith Dragon and his stats?

Holy Slime Knight already covered the Zenith dragon 37 pages ago, but if you like it all that much, it's yours. I won't re-do the entire thing out of respect for Holy Slime Knight, but I will make some changes:

Traits :

Grand Slammer

Tactical Genius (1-3 actions by turn)

Hit Squad (4 time),

Desperado (Increases Critical Hit Rate at very low HP)

Gambling counter (Doubles Physical Damage, but can counter with a normal attackautomatically)

Magic Barrier in rare cas (+25) (rarely increases offensive spells resistance of the party)

Wave of Relief (+50) (Can cures all status ailments at thebeginning of the turn)

Stats :

HP: 2635

MP: 410

Atk: 750

Def: 800

Agi: 600

Wis: 800

And my own info:

マスタードラゴン/Master dragon/Zenith dragon

Rank SS/Size 3/Dragon Family

Skillset: Master Dragon

How to obtain: Dragonlord × Munchie or shenlon (or Divinegon or xenlon, whichever one you call it)

Feel free to comment.

What are those crown ??? type monsters actually called? It has to have a name of some kind.

Some debate between Incarni, and Boss.

I prefer Boss family, because it wasn't called Incarni until DQMJ, but maybe that's because it was a ? mark before.

Well back in Joker, it was also home to just Wulfspade, Harkwart, Cluboon, Diamagon, there Ace forms, Wildcard, and Ace of Spades.

Can we get Xenlon's stats?

Here you go:

神竜/Dragon god/Divinegon/Xenlon/Shinryu/Shenlon (personally, I prefer "shenlon")

Rank SS/Size 2/Dragon Family

Skillset: Breath

Traits:

メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter (all damage this monster inflicts is increased by 1.2x)

AI 1~3回行動/Tactical Genius (attacks 1-3 times, even when directly given an order)

デイン系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„/Zapmeister (Zap-type effect damage inflicted is increased by 15%; MP consumption of Zap-type effects is reduced by half)

炎ブレスブレイク/Crafty Fire Breather (reduces enemies' resistance to Fire Breath; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Fire Breath)

タメキテボディ/Tamekitebodi/Stress-Surrendering Body (Shinryu explains three possible effects which you can find on page 50 of this topic) (+25)

ラッキー/Lucky (rarely, when at 25% or less, the monster will be missed, will get criticals, negative effects will be negated, and positive effects will always happen) (+50)

How to obtain: Greygnarl × Yggdrasil, dimensional dragon, or prism peacock

HP: 1670

MP: 430

ATK: 780

DEF: 800

AGI: 580

WIS: 745

Feel free to comment.

Can you put up Barbarus please

Here you go:

ãƒãƒ«ãƒœãƒ­ã‚¹/Balboros/Barbarus

Rank SS/Size 2/Dragon Family

Skillset: Vile Void

Traits:

メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter (all damage this monster inflicts is increased by 1.2x)

AI 2回行動/Double Trouble (monster will act 2 times in a row)

プレッシャー/Pressure/Intimidating (can intimidate and immobilize the enemy party at the beginning of a battle)

ベタンブレイク/Crafty Donker (reduces enemy resistance to Donk-type skills; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Donk)

ã¨ãã©ã冥界ã®éœ§/Occasional Underworld Fog (can occasionally trigger Underworld Fog (causes all healing abilities to hurt instead of heal) (+25)

タメトラ攻撃/Tametora attack/Stress-Removing Attack (can remove or steal an opposing monster's tension, not sure) (+50)

How to obtain: Hatch from egg or from foreign monster master

HP: 1720

MP: 300

ATK: 740

DEF: 710

AGI: 600

WIS: 805

Feel free to comment.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Wait. A two sot monster with Grand Slammer?! Barbarus is more of a force then before!

Wait. A two sot monster with Grand Slammer?! Barbarus is more of a force then before!

Nope. Barbarus doesn't really have Grand Slammer, and the only reason why I claimed it had it was to save time. I'll correct the trait in a bit.

A 2 slot monster with grand slammer would have been epic

Would have been put in the OU or Uber tier(if DQ did Tiers like Pokemon does).

Now, can we get Marquis De Leon's stats?

Now, can we get Marquis De Leon's stats?

Here you go:

キングレオ/King leo/Marquis de leon

Rank S/Size 2/Demon Family

Skillset: Bang and Sizz

Traits:

AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper (attacks 1-2 times in a row)

れんãžã(3回)/Hit Squad 3 (launches 3 attacks in succession)

ヒャドブレイク/Crafty Cracker (reduces enemy resistance to Crack-type skills; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Crack)

メラ系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„/Frizzmeister (increases Frizz-type effects by 15%; MP consumption of Frizz-type spells is decreased by half) (+25)

タメキテボディ/Tamekitebodi/Stress-Surrendering Body (Shinryu explains three possible effects which you can find on page 50 of this topic) (+50)

How to obtain: Mohawker × Buffalogre or unicorn (breed), Eyevory tusk-tusk × Eyevory tusk-tusk (alternative breed)

HP: 1978

MP: 534

ATK: 733

DEF: 855

AGI: 600

WIS: 971

Feel free to comment.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Its like he can do both attacking and be a mage

Edited by Madason

It won't stack.

*wait, it would because for some reason I thought they were both crafty*

Edited by Azurus

Can we have the stats(and how to obtain them.) for one Ragin Contagion and Harmour.

Edited by ethanej

Can we have the stats(and how to obtain them.) for one Ragin Contagion and Harmour.

Here you go:

病魔パンデルム/Disease demon Pandeloom/Ragin' contagion (DQMJ2Pro fan-translation called it "Panderumu")

Rank B/Size 1/Zombie Family

Skillset: Nightmare

Traits:

スタンダードボディ/Standard Body

ã©ãã©ãボディ/Poisonous (if the attacking monster attacks this monster, the attacking monster gets poisoned)

ビリビリボディ/Paralyzing (if the attacking monster attacks this monster, the attacking monster gets paralyzed)

ドルマ系ã®ã‚³ãƒ„/Zammeister (increases Zam-type effects by 15%; MP consumption of Zam-type effects is decreased by half) (+25)

ã“んらんブレイク/Crafty Confuser (reduces enemy resistance to confusion; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to confusion) (+50)

How to obtain: Walking corpse × Soulspawn (breed), hatch from egg

HP: 1539

MP: 600

ATK: 577

DEF: 644

AGI: 755

WIS: 936

And while I'm at it:

デビルアーマー/Devil armour/Harmour

Rank D/Size 1/Material Family

Skillset: Darklight Slashes

Traits:

スタンダードボディ/Standard Body

ドルマブレイク/Dhoulma Break/Crafty Zammer (reduces enemy resistance to Zam-type spells; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Zam)

ギャンブルボディ/Gamble Body/Perilous Parrier (takes more damage, but can occasionally block an attack from an attacking monster)

メタルキラー/Metal Killer (reduces Metal Body traits by one level if it attacks a Metal Body-type monster: Ultra-Hard>Hard>Metal>Light) (+25)

会心ã‹ã‚“ãœã‚“ガード/Critical Guard (ignores the attack if it is a critical hit; can also apply to haywire spells) (+50)

How to obtain: Anchorman × Any Zombie-family monster (special breed), Puppeteer × Mortoad (breed), Door of Power and Door of Plot (location)

HP: 1502

MP: 277

ATK: 895

DEF: 1175

AGI: 550

WIS: 650

Feel free to comment.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Wow. Ragin' Contagion can poison and paralyze when hit and Harmour has great attack and defence.

Harmour seems like a good monster for a game run, though I wonder what he synthesizes into specially? It says Seriously steel N when I checked on the site along with Armor C Wander.

Also, Gigahando seems like an amazing Giant, with highest health and very high attack.

Edited by Bluydee