Actually I messed up. The clown didn't increase the price on that gate. I found out what you have to do to have the clown charge you 100000G for that gate so can can go to all the floors.

ã“ã®æ‰‰ã§ã¯ã€ã“ã‚Œã¾ã§ã«ä»²é–“ã«ã—ãŸã“ã¨ãŒã‚るモンスター(ã‚‚ã†ã„ãªã„ã‚‚ã®ã‚‚å«ã‚€)ãŒç™»å ´ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚

(注:究極é…åˆå¾Œã®ã‚‚ã®ã®ã¿ã‚’ã™ã‚Œé•ã„通信等ã§æ‰‹ã«å…¥ã‚ŒãŸå ´åˆã¯ãƒ€ãƒ¡ãªæ¨¡æ§˜)

1階ã‹ã‚‰5階ã¯Fランクã€6階~10階ã¯Eランク…ã¨é †ã«é€²ã¿ã€36階ã‹ã‚‰40階ãŒSSランクã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚

å„ランクã”ã¨ã®é›†ã‚ãŸæ•°ãŒ30匹を超ãˆã‚‹ã¨ã€ãã®ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ã¾ã§è¡Œã‘るよã†ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚

※但ã—SランクãŒ30匹以下ã®å ´åˆã¯ã€SSランクãŒ30匹以上ã„ã¦ã‚‚ã€Aランクã®30階ã¾ã§ã—ã‹è¡Œã‘ã¾ã›ã‚“

※ランクã”ã¨ã«ä½•åŒ¹ä»²é–“ã«ã—ãŸã‹ã¯ã€ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ–ラリã§è‡ªåˆ†ã§æ•°ãˆã¾ã—ょã†ã€‚ライブラリã¯å›³æ›¸é¤¨ã§ã‚‚らãˆã¾ã™

・ãªãŠã€å„フロアã¯æœ€åˆã®æ‰‰ã®æœ€åˆã®ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ã¨åŒã˜æ§‹æˆã§ã€1部屋ã ã‘ã®ã‚·ãƒ³ãƒ—ルãªã‚‚ã®ã§ã™ã€‚

歩ã„ã¦ã„るモンスターã¯ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ã”ã¨ã«å…¥ã‚Œæ›¿ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ãŒã€ä¸€åº¦ãã®ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ã«å…¥ã‚‹ã¨å¤‰ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。

ãã®ãŸã‚ã€æ¬¡ã®ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ã«è¡Œãç›´å‰ã§ã‚»ãƒ¼ãƒ–ã—ã¦ãŠãã“ã¨ã‚’ãŠå‹§ã‚ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚

・1フロアã«ã¯å¤§é‡ã®Sサイズã¨å°‘é‡ã®MサイズãŒã„るパターンã¨ã€Gサイズ1匹ã ã‘ã®ãƒ‘ターンãŒã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚

Gサイズã¯å‡ºã¦ãる割åˆãŒã‹ãªã‚Šä½Žãã€1回戦ã†ã¨ãã®ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ã«ã¯ãã®å¾Œä½•ã‚‚出ã¦ãã¾ã›ã‚“。

・入場料ãŒå¿…è¦ã§ã™ã€‚Aã¾ã§è§£æ”¾ã•ã‚Œã¦ã„る状態ã ã¨1回10000Gã€Sã ã¨50000Gã€SSã ã¨100000Gã§ã™ã€‚

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I Was just on nintendo3ds blog.com, and I saw this...   http://nintendo3dsblog.com/dragon-quest-monsters-terrys-wonderland-3d-is-coming-to-the-3ds

Yes, I made a topic about it in the General board earlier.   Some details worth mentioning:   - Contains all monsters featured in Dragon Quest Monsters & Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Profess

So it's been about a month since the bombshell hit. Any new info? Screenshots, for example?

Can seal off slash attacks, always has bounce, all he needs is abiliterator and he's sealed away everything.

You know. There may be a skillset with it. Then Gemon will be scary.

Can we get Dragon Rider's stats and Darck's stats? Thank you.

Here you go:

ドラゴンライダー/Dragon rider

Rank B/Size 1/Dragon Family

Skillset: Frizz and Bang

Traits:

スタンダードボディ/Standard Body

AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper (attacks 1-2 times in a row)

ã¿ã‹ã‚ã—アップ/Artful Dodger (doubles the chance of evading enemy attacks)

カウンター/Counter/Counterstriker (counterattacks after the attacking monster attacked) (+25)

亡者ã®åŸ·å¿µ/Tenacity of the Dead (can keep on fighting for one more turn with 0HP before dying) (+50)

How to obtain: Door of Paragon (location), Drag-goof × Slime knight or demonrider

HP: 1229

MP: 388

ATK: 888

DEF: 577

AGI: 733

WIS: 627

And while I'm at it:

ドーク/Dawk/Darck

Rank S/Size 1/??? Family

Skillset: Dawk

Traits:

スタンダードボディ/Standard Body

ã‚ã‚‹ãã¡/Heckling Hecktor (reduces the opposing team's tension levels to 0 if they try to raise tension)

ギャンブルカウンター/Gamble Counter (takes more damage, but can counterattack)

ã¼ã‚„ã/Mutter (can decrease the opposing party's tension levels to 0) (+25)

ã„ã¦ã¤ãã¯ã©ã†/Disruptive Wave (triggers Disruptive Wave (clears out almost all buffers and debuffers to the enemy party (except Disordered))) (+50)

HP: 1620 (higher compared to DQMJ2Pro's 1000HP)

MP: 460

ATK: 700

DEF: 700

AGI: 580

WIS: 800

Feel free to comment.

Darck looks like a mage type. The Dragon Rider looks like a good monster for an in-game run. Slap Uber Defence on it, and you're good to go.

Can seal off slash attacks, always has bounce, all he needs is abiliterator and he's sealed away everything.

You know. There may be a skillset with it. Then Gemon will be scary.

Can we get Dragon Rider's stats and Darck's stats? Thank you.

Mime! Mime has everything that seals stuff away. That be nasty to put on Gemon.

Edited by Jay the Hawkhart Ace

"Betan Tips System" should be "Donkmeister (Donk-type effects increase by 15%; MP consumption of Donk-type effects is reduced by half)," "Blake Jamming" should be "Jamming Break (enemy resistance to this monster's Dazzle, Drain Magic, and Magical Sabotage-type skills is reduced)," "Break Parameters" should be "Parameter Break/Crafty Debuffer (reduces enemy resistance to debuffer spells)," and I forgot what "Tips for camera system's" translated name is, but it could be a "meister" trait. Does that help?

(Can anyone confirm what "Tips for camera system's" SE-E/Nintendo name is?)

I'm pretty sure that "camera" is the same thing as "mera". So, in this case it should be Frizzmeister.

EDIT : Well, "tips on the camera" is on Firespirit/"Mera Ghost" traits list with Crafty frizzer, so I guess, there's no reason to doubt.

Sizz is "gila", by the way...

Edited by Holy Slime Knight

"Betan Tips System" should be "Donkmeister (Donk-type effects increase by 15%; MP consumption of Donk-type effects is reduced by half)," "Blake Jamming" should be "Jamming Break (enemy resistance to this monster's Dazzle, Drain Magic, and Magical Sabotage-type skills is reduced)," "Break Parameters" should be "Parameter Break/Crafty Debuffer (reduces enemy resistance to debuffer spells)," and I forgot what "Tips for camera system's" translated name is, but it could be a "meister" trait. Does that help?

I'm pretty sure that "camera" is the same thing as "mera". So, in this case it should be Frizzmeister.

Ohhhh, now I finally understand!

To ss14hero: "Tips for camera system" should be "Frizzmeister," just like Holy Slime Knight said.

Chow Mein and Foo Yung art:

big2_000.jpg

osup the site just updated:

big3_000.jpg

big2_000.jpg

big1_001.jpg

I believe someone just discovered the middle one a few pages back iirc, but that is it again? I don't recognize that cat, so I guess it's something from DQX?

Edited by Emptystar

To fully unlock all 40 floors in the Gate of Discovery, you need to have scouted/synthed 30 monsters of each type. When you go to the monster farm or the synthing place, after talking to Pulio, you'll see a list of how many of said type of monster you caught including the overall total.

Chow Mein and Foo Yung art:

big2_000.jpg

osup the site just updated:

big3_000.jpg

big2_000.jpg

big1_001.jpg

I believe someone just discovered the middle one a few pages back iirc, but that is it again? I don't recognize that cat, so I guess it's something from DQX?

Let me clarify the others: They're Agirogosu and Realm of the Mighty, and the cat is "Cat Liberio," and it/he is indeed in DQX.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

So I know a lot of people are using Google Translate for this stuff, I should warn you that there's a concentrated effort by someone (probably SomethingAwful) to sabotage the Japanese - English translation in it. Examples include the letter "E" getting a "Community Suggested Translation" of "Motherf!@#$er" and the like.

and I forgot what "Tips for camera system's" translated name is, but it could be a "meister" trait. Does that help?

I could tell it's a meister trait, but it seems that google translate butchered whatever word 'camera' was supposed to be.

"Camera" should be "Mera;" Mera is Frizz's Japanese name.

So I know a lot of people are using Google Translate for this stuff, I should warn you that there's a concentrated effort by someone (probably SomethingAwful) to sabotage the Japanese - English translation in it. Examples include the letter "E" getting a "Community Suggested Translation" of "Motherf!@#$er" and the like.

Hey, hey, hey, SomethingAwful is amazing. :P

And I haven't come across that problem as of yet.

Thanks for posting those pictures. The last three monsters are Stay At Home gift monsters. (Like the ships and spirits.) I just got a Realm of the Mighty.

Best monster ever.

Edited by Proshall

Here are the stats for the remaining stay-at-home gift monsters:

アギロゴス/Agirogosu

Rank SS/Size 3/Dragon Family

Skillset: Agirogosu

Traits:

ギガボディ/Giga Body/Grand Slammer (physical attacks strike all enemies and damage dealt by skills and abilities increases)

AI 1~3回行動/Tactical Genius (monster will act 1-3 times in a row, even when directly given an order)

れんãžã/Hit Squad ??? (launches ??? attacks in succession)

カウンター/Counter/Counterstriker (counterattacks after the attacking monster attacked)

å…‰ã®ã¯ã©ã†/Wave of Relief (can trigger Wave of Relief (removes all negative effects on the party))

一æ—ã®ã»ã“ã‚Š/Pride of the Family (gets a bonus for being paired with another monster of the same family) (+25)

星ã®ãŠãã‚Šã‚‚ã®/Star Gift (raises one of your stats at random, at the cost of some of your HP) (+50)

How to get: Stay-at-home present battle (obtain), Ramia or great godbird × Shenlon (or Divinegon or xenlon, whichever one you call it)

HP: 2795

MP: 380

ATK: 700

DEF: 620

AGI: 670

WIS: 330

キャット・リベリオ/Cat Liberio

Rank S/Size 2/??? Family

Skillset: Cat Liberio

Traits:

メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter (all damage this monster inflicts is increased by 1.2x)

れんãžã(2回)/Hit Squad 2 (launches 2 attacks in succession)

ギャンブルカウンター/Gamble Counter (takes more damage, but can counterattack)

ã¾ã‚Œã«ãƒžã‚¸ãƒƒã‚¯ãƒãƒªã‚¢/Rare Magic Barrier (can rarely cast Magic Barrier (increases enemy resistance to damaging spells))

スタンダードキラー/Standard Killer (deals heavy damage to Small Body and Standard Body monsters) (+25)

ãã˜ã‘ã¬å¿ƒ/Close Scraper (can survive a killing blow and leave it with 1HP) (+50)

HP: 1725

MP: 400

ATK: 950

DEF: 600

AGI: 2000

WIS: 700

Feel free to comment.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Cat Liberio is cool. Slap some defence on that sucker, gimp up the attack, and give it Uber Knight for a variaty of attacks. And 2000 Agility?! Holy mother of Skywalker that is alot.

Is 2K agility necessary for ANYTHING? Look out Ramia, your not the fastest anymore.

Is 2K agility necessary for ANYTHING? Look out Ramia, your not the fastest anymore.

Agility based attacks?

I think it's just to evade even the speedsters, in which cases you would need 100 or more agility so slap on Uber Agi Boost.

I'm curious about Captain Crow. Is he obtainable through an in-game event like Joker and Joker 2 or did they make him wi-fi now? And if he is accessible in-game, what are his minions(if he has any)?

I'm curious about Captain Crow. Is he obtainable through an in-game event like Joker and Joker 2 or did they make him wi-fi now? And if he is accessible in-game, what are his minions(if he has any)?

He is in-game event again, it would seem. He has a size 3 Ghost Ship that battles with him and is also obtainable.

He is in-game event again, it would seem. He has a size 3 Ghost Ship that battles with him and is also obtainable.

Does he have any minions that you fight before, like he did in Joker and Joker 2? Or just him and the ghost ship?

Ghost ship is a gift monster. Thanks for the info regarding Agigorosu and the cat. You can get Agigorosu through synthesizing in-game, so I haven't bothered to get one as a gift yet. Captain Crow is a boss at the end of a gate, and after you obtain him once, you can get him again in that special gate. (The one with all your monsters.)

Edit: Just him and the Ghost Ship. He dies first, usually.

Edited by Proshall

Ghost ship is a gift monster. Thanks for the info regarding Agigorosu and the cat. You can get Agigorosu through synthesizing in-game, so I haven't bothered to get one as a gift yet. Captain Crow is a boss at the end of a gate, and after you obtain him once, you can get him again in that special gate. (The one with all your monsters.)

Edit: Just him and the Ghost Ship. He dies first, usually.

Is it a tough gate to navigate through?