Seems cool might use them in conjunction with Death Masker

Also IDK if we have gone over this one but is Maveoleonyx in the game and if so what are his stats?

I didn't know agility affected dodging that much. That reminds me, can you put of Fencing Fox's stats?

Here you go:

邪神レオソード/False god Leosword/Malevolynx (DQMJ2Pro fan-translation by SOuimet called this particular monster DarkLeonyx)

Rank SS/Size 3/??? Family

Skillset: False God Leosword

Traits:

ギガボディ/Giga Body/Grand Slammer (physical attacks strike all enemies and damage dealt by skills and abilities increases)

AI 2回行動/Double Trouble (monster will act 2 times in a row)

ã­ã‚€ã‚Šæ”»æ’ƒ/Sleepy Touch (has a chance of putting an enemy monster to sleep when it attacks)

ギラブレイク/Crafty Sizzer (reduces opponents' resistance to Sizz-type effects; has no effect on monsters who are impervious to Sizz)

ã¨ãã©ãé»’ã„霧/Occasional Lingering Malhaze (can occasionally trigger Lingering Malhaze at the start of a round)

ã­ã‚€ã‚Šãƒ–レイク/Crafty Sleeper (reduces opponents' resistance to sleep; has no effect on monsters who are impervious to sleep) (+25)

スタンダードキラー/Standard Killer (deals heavy damage to Small Body and Standard Body monsters) (+50)

How to obtain: Sealed Door (location), Ace of Spades × Young leonyx (DQMJ2Pro fan-translaton by SOuimet called it LionKid)

HP: 2640

MP: 330

ATK: 740

DEF: 720

AGI: 780

WIS: 600

And while I'm at it:

サーベルãã¤ã­/Saber fox/Fencing fox

Rank E/Size 1/Beast Family

Skillset: Ranger

Traits:

スタンダードボディ/Standard Body

ã“ã†ã©ã† ã¯ã‚„ã„/Early Bird (always attacks first unless another Early Bird monster attacks or Mercurial Thrust triggers)

ベタンブレイク/Crafty Donker (reduces enemy resistance to Donk-type skills; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Donk)

ザキ攻撃/Deadly Touch (the attacking monster's attack has a chance of sending an enemy monster to the afterlife) (+25)

アンãƒã¿ã‹ã‚ã—アップ/Fly Swatter (prevents Artful Dodger from being activated) (+50)

How to obtain: Lost Door (location), Spiked hare × Tail eater

HP: 1287

MP: 453

ATK: 887

DEF: 825

AGI: 1075

WIS: 650

Feel free to comment.

EDIT: Corrected an error on Crafty Sizzer.

Edited by Kabouter Slime
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I Was just on nintendo3ds blog.com, and I saw this...   http://nintendo3dsblog.com/dragon-quest-monsters-terrys-wonderland-3d-is-coming-to-the-3ds

Yes, I made a topic about it in the General board earlier.   Some details worth mentioning:   - Contains all monsters featured in Dragon Quest Monsters & Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Profess

So it's been about a month since the bombshell hit. Any new info? Screenshots, for example?

Fencing Fox is good again :) gonna give mine the same 3 skillsets as always. Uber Attack Boost, Uber Knight, Crusader

Fencing Fox is good again :) gonna give mine the same 3 skillsets as always. Uber Attack Boost, Uber Knight, Crusader.

Wait! Other then HP Fencing Fox has all around better stats then Malevolynx!

That clown guy guarding the gate inside the room in the monster farm should let me have the option to go lower than 30 floors. I have 400 monsters already. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Have you beaten the post-game story, yet?

That clown guy guarding the gate inside the room in the monster farm should let me have the option to go lower than 30 floors. I have 400 monsters already. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

It worked for me when I got to the 400 monster mark. Have you completed all the secret gates as well? (Like the one in the Buffalogre's house)

Ah, awesome. Note you can literally find ANY monster you've obtained before. I suggest if you want a giant, save before going into a floor that is its rank, and then keep restarting after going into it if it's not there. (Same with other monsters.) I'm not sure, but I think higher tiered monsters of their respective tiers appear later on in their areas. (Like Gem Slimes.) Not 100% though.

I don't have an Incarni, so I can't vouch for that. But every other single monster that I've obtained has appeared in there at some point. (Except some giant SS ranks, but that's because of RNG I bet.) This has included WiFi rewards, daily WiFi gift monsters, and one time bosses. (Like Dr. Snapped)

This gate thing is still the greatest thing since sliced bread. They really need to get their butts in gear and bring it over, they should halt everything else to get it here faster.

I apologize for that little outburst but this game and Black2 and White2 are my most anticipated games, and I can wait for the pokemon.

Could someone post Mortamor? If you could, possibly all forms, but I'm fine with head and hands.

Here you go (this post contains "Deathtamoor" and "Mortamor" used alternatively with each other)

デスタムーア/Deathtamoor/Mortamor

Rank A/Size 1/??? Family

Skillset: Deathtamoor

Traits:

スタンダードボディ/Standard Body

AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper (attacks 1-2 times in a row)

れんãžã(3回)/Hit Squad 3 (launches 3 attacks in succession)

ã„ããªã‚Šãƒã‚¤ã‚­ãƒ«ãƒˆ/Sudden Oomph (can cast Oomph without warning) (+25)

ã„ã¦ã¤ãã¯ã©ã†/Disruptive Wave (triggers Disruptive Wave (clears out almost all buffers and debuffers to the enemy party (except Disordered))) (+50)

How to obtain: Thunder bird × Blackmar

HP: 1284

MP: 255

ATK: 800

DEF: 644

AGI: 666

WIS: 783

And another Deathtamoor form (by Holy Slime Knight):

Mortamor 2 stats :

Traits :

Grand Slammer

Double Trouble (2 actions by turn)

Hit Squad (3 time),

Attack Tametora (No Idea, add "Tametora" effect to attack)

Sealed break (one of the crafty skill, I'd guess "Crafty Ban Dancer")

Disruptive wave (+25) (can remove all magical effects from all ennelies)

Close Scrapper (+50) (Can survive a killing blow with 1 HP)

Stats :

HP: 2375

MP: 390

Atk: 730

Def: 650

Agi: 1200

Wis : 850

Skillset: Demon King Deathtamoor

How to get: Mortamor × Shield ogre, timemaster, or reaper knight

And while I'm at it:

大魔王デスタムーア/Great demon king Deathtamoor/DeathMore3/mortamor 3/Great demon king Mortamor

Rank SS/Size 2/??? Family

Skillset: Great Demon King Deathtamoor

Traits:

メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter (all damage this monster inflicts is increased by 1.2x)

AI 1~3回行動/Tactical Genius (attacks 1-3 times, even when directly given an order)

れんãžã(2回)/Hit Squad 2 (launches 2 attacks in succession)

ã„ããªã‚Šèµ¤ã„霧/Sudden Red Mist (can trigger Red Mist (seals off all slash moves for a few turns) without warning at the start of a turn)

ã„ã¦ã¤ãã¯ã©ã†/Disruptive Wave (triggers Disruptive Wave (clears out almost all buffers and debuffers to the enemy party (except Disordered))) (+25)

å¹é›ªãƒ–レスブレイク/Crafty Ice Breather (reduces enemies' resistance to Ice Breath; has no effect on enemies who are impervious to Ice Breath) (+50)

How to obtain: Demon king Mortamor × Psaro

HP: 1430

MP: 800

ATK: 770

DEF: 710

AGI: 800

WIS: 1005

And last but not least (by Shinryu):

So the Right Claw (using DQIX name) has 1375 HP, 625 MP, 750 Attack, 625 Defense, 875 Agility, and 1000 Wisdom, with the skillset Frizz & Sizz. Its traits are Standard Body (whatever that is), Magic Regenerator, the magic equivalent of Critical Massacre, Drain Magic Body, and the magic equivalent of Desperado.

The Left Claw has 1395 HP, 625 MP, 960 Attack, 1000 Defense, 625 Agility, and 625 Wisdom, with the skillset Firewind Slashes. Its traits are Standard Body, Steady Recovery, Critical Massacre, "Tamekitebodi" (I assume this is an HP equivalent of Drain Magic Body), and Desperado.

Feel free to comment on all three forms of Deathtamoor/Mortamor and the left and right hands of the great demon king (or as DQIX calls them, the left and right claws).

Edited by Kabouter Slime

You could make a team with all of them. Form 1 and 2 as main and Head, and Claws as subs.

Which is head? Also, one hand is healing/mage, while one hand is attack.

I kinda was always like that...

When possible, I would like the Golem and Gold Golem's (the stone men) stats(I heard rumor about possibly more Golem pallette swaps, but I don't know about that. If there are more, I would like them as well). Thank you.

Here ya go.

Golem

Material Family

Size 1

Rank D

HP - 1539

MP - 312

Attack - 911

Defense - 1066

Agility - 511

Wisdom - 622

Standard Body

Psycho

Crafty Debuffer

+25 Steady Recovery

+ 50 Tips for camera system (Still no idea)

Gold Golem

Material Family

Size 1

Rank E

HP - 1525

MP - 400

Attack - 875

Defense - 1050

Agility - 600

Wisdom - 500

Standard Body

Psycho

Donkmeister

+25 Jamming Break

+50 Break Seal

EDIT: Thanks to Kabouter Slime for clearing up some of the trait names.

Edited by ss14hero

Here ya go.

Golem

Material Family

Size 1

Rank D

HP - 1539

MP - 312

Attack - 911

Defense - 1066

Agility - 511

Wisdom - 622

Standard Body

Psycho

Break Parameters (A Crafty trait but IDK what it is, Kabouter or Shinryu will probably be able to tell you)

+25 Steady Recovery

+ 50 Tips for camera system (Bad translation, again Kabouter or Shinryu should be able to tell you what it is)

Gold Golem

Material Family

Size 1

Rank E

HP - 1525

MP - 400

Attack - 875

Defense - 1050

Agility - 600

Wisdom - 500

Standard Body

Psycho

Betan Tips System (Again, IDK)

+25 Blake Jamming (Yet again, IDK, sorry :P)

+50 Break Seal (And again, IDK :( )

"Betan Tips System" should be "Donkmeister (Donk-type effects increase by 15%; MP consumption of Donk-type effects is reduced by half)," "Blake Jamming" should be "Jamming Break (enemy resistance to this monster's Dazzle, Drain Magic, and Magical Sabotage-type skills is reduced)," "Break Parameters" should be "Parameter Break/Crafty Debuffer (reduces enemy resistance to debuffer spells)," and I forgot what "Tips for camera system's" translated name is, but it could be a "meister" trait. Does that help?

(Can anyone confirm what "Tips for camera system's" SE-E/Nintendo name is?)

Edited by Kabouter Slime

and I forgot what "Tips for camera system's" translated name is, but it could be a "meister" trait. Does that help?

(Can anyone confirm what "Tips for camera system's" SE-E/Nintendo name is?)

I could tell it's a meister trait, but it seems that google translate butchered whatever word 'camera' was supposed to be.

Edited by ss14hero

Can any one put up Gemon's stats?

Here you go:

ゲモン/Gemon

Rank A/Size 2/Demon Family

Skillset: Frizz and Zam

Traits:

メガボディ/Mega Body/Big Hitter (all damage this monster inflicts is increased by 1.2x)

AI 1~2回行動/Tactical Trooper (attacks 1-2 times in a row)

アンãƒã¿ã‹ã‚ã—アップ/Fly Swatter (prevents Artful Dodger from being activated)

ギロギロ/Scare Stare (can immobilize the opposing team at the start of the battle with a piercing stare)

ã„ããªã‚Šèµ¤ã„霧/Sudden Red Mist (can trigger Red Mist (seals off all slash moves for a few turns) without warning at the start of a turn) (+25)

ã¤ã­ã«ãƒžãƒ›ã‚«ãƒ³ã‚¿/Bouncer (triggers Bounce (reflects all spells back at the caster) permanently) (+50)

HP: 1767

MP: 534

ATK: 833

DEF: 900

AGI: 1111

WIS: 548

Feel free to comment.

EDIT: Corrected a spacing error and trait.

Edited by Kabouter Slime

Can seal off slash attacks, always has bounce, all he needs is abiliterator and he's sealed away everything.

Can seal off slash attacks, always has bounce, all he needs is abiliterator and he's sealed away everything.

You know. There may be a skillset with it. Then Gemon will be scary.

Can we get Dragon Rider's stats and Darck's stats? Thank you.

Edited by Democrobot