Sign in to follow this  
XyferDragon

Terry’s Wonderland 3D

http://translate.goo...F20111220063%2F

I AM LITERALLY DYING

IN HAPPINESS

Great find. Looks like 4v4 battles are a for sure thing always. That makes me so excited.

The "Wonderful news" won't start until we get a release date for the US, but I remain interested. I will import it, presuming that it will run on a US 3DS, if not, well... Things get a bit more sticky then.

3DS games are region locked, though DS games are not region locked on a 3DS.

I was under the impression that this was optional, however.

The "Wonderful news" won't start until we get a release date for the US, but I remain interested. I will import it, presuming that it will run on a US 3DS, if not, well... Things get a bit more sticky then.

3DS games are region locked, though DS games are not region locked on a 3DS.

I was under the impression that this was optional, however.

The only way to play games that come from Japan or other region is to own a 3DS from the region in which you plan to import your games from.

Uh... If I'm reading that right, it's not 500 monsters.

It's all the DQMJ2P monsters... And 500 new ones on top of that.

Of course! Each can produce new monsters can be blended together monster today!

Thus, the "Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D" monster that appears in the original version of "Terry's Wonderland," the latest and "Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 Professional," a monster that appeared in, plus over 500 more new monsters ! All monsters can grow up to be strong enough!

Of course, a combination of blending and skills, elimination of the birth of one's own quirky monsters!

登場モンスターã¯500種類以上ï¼

ã‚‚ã¡ã‚ã‚“ï¼ ä»²é–“ã«ã—ãŸãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼åŒå£«ã‚’é…åˆã•ã›ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã§æ–°ãŸãªãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã‚’生ã¿å‡ºã™ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã‚‹ãžï¼

ã“ã†ã—ã¦ã€ã€Žãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚´ãƒ³ã‚¯ã‚¨ã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã‚º テリーã®ãƒ¯ãƒ³ãƒ€ãƒ¼ãƒ©ãƒ³ãƒ‰ï¼“Dã€ã«ç™»å ´ã™ã‚‹ãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã¯ã€ã‚ªãƒªã‚¸ãƒŠãƒ«ç‰ˆã®ã€Žãƒ†ãƒªãƒ¼ã®ãƒ¯ãƒ³ãƒ€ãƒ¼ãƒ©ãƒ³ãƒ‰ã€ã‚„最新作ã®ã€Žãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚´ãƒ³ã‚¯ã‚¨ã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã‚º ジョーカー2 プロフェッショナルã€ã§ç™»å ´ã—ãŸãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã«ã€ã•ã‚‰ãªã‚‹æ–°ãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã‚’加ãˆãŸï¼•ï¼ï¼ç¨®é¡žä»¥ä¸Šï¼ ã™ã¹ã¦ã®ãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ã¯ç©¶æ¥µã®å¼·ã•ã¾ã§è‚²ã¦ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã‚‹ï¼

ã‚‚ã¡ã‚ã‚“ã€é…åˆã‚„スキルã®çµ„ã¿åˆã‚ã›ã§ã€è‡ªåˆ†ã ã‘ã®å€‹æ€§è±Šã‹ãªãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãŒèª•ç”Ÿã™ã‚‹ã®ã ã£ï¼

This makes sense, if you added all the monsters missing from DQM1 / DQM2, plus "Stronger and Strongest" versions to match up with DQMJ2P's Updated Stronger/Strongest system... including the "evolved" bosses like Demon God Zoma and Berserk Dragonlord and the like from DQM2's postgame... Maybe a handful from the new Rocket Slime game...

Yeah, that'd be about 500 new ones total. A total of 1300 monsters, give or take?

Edited by KiTA

That would be too marvelous. There's no way

we might hear about it at e3, everybody has to pay attention to what goes under the map. Fortune Street barely got any mention last year.

Actually, it's "over 500 monsters" total. All those in the original DQM, all those in DQM:J2P, and some unspecified number of new ones.

This is why you can't rely on a machine translation. The one offered here is absolutely terrible. I see where you got the 500 new, original monsters from based on the automated translation, but what the Japanese actually says is that with the original DQM:TW and Joker 2 Pro monsters, along with the new monsters, there are over 500 monsters appearing in this game. It's perfectly clear in the original text.

Actually, it's "over 500 monsters" total. All those in the original DQM, all those in DQM:J2P, and some unspecified number of new ones.

This is why you can't rely on a machine translation. The one offered here is absolutely terrible. I see where you got the 500 new, original monsters from based on the automated translation, but what the Japanese actually says is that with the original DQM:TW and Joker 2 Pro monsters, along with the new monsters, there are over 500 monsters appearing in this game. It's perfectly clear in the original text.

There are more than 500 in DQM:J2P. About 820 or so, after the Stronger and Strongest monsters. Unless you're not counting those, then, still a few hundred.

There are more than 500 in DQM:J2P. About 820 or so, after the Stronger and Strongest monsters. Unless you're not counting those, then, still a few hundred.

If you don't count the X and XY versions of the monsters in Joker 2 Pro, there are 421 monsters. I am assuming the 500 number for Terry's Wonderland does not include the X and XY versions of monsters. I actually hope they drop the X and XY feature because it gets a bit ridiculous trying to complete a bestiary with such a system.

Do they count as Beastiary entries?

I like the idea of being able to use my favorite rank F and E monsters throughout the game...

Do they count as Beastiary entries?

That's a good question. They certainly do in Joker 2 where there was only one X and XY monster per family. I guess I would need to see how that was handled in Pro. Since they have different skills, traits and resistances than their lower-ranked counterparts, I am guessing they will still count as unique library entries who just happen to share a character model and color palette (and follow a familiar synthing mechanism).

Notwithstanding the above, I do agree that it's nice to be able to make more useful versions of the lower ranked monsters.

i just can't bring myself to play games in other languages

Understandable, as I'm the same way. I can patiently wait for this game to be released outside of japan like the rest

i just can't bring myself to play games in other languages

Understandable, as I'm the same way. I can patiently wait for this game to be released outside of japan like the rest

Neither can I, there's just something I don't like about not knowing exactly what I'm doing. I'm sitll gonna give it a try with this game cause its that good.

Also I am WAY more amped up for this than DQ:X or any other game for that matter.

ok, this game will be awesome, I know.

But adventuring with your friends online? I can't think of anything better. Looking forward to X more than anything easily.

Honestly, I very much hope that the 3D environments/battles is as close to Joker as they get in terms of mechanics. I want to play a remake of DQM1, not DQMJ3 with DQM1 characters and story.

The amount the game is creeping on the border between DQMJ is worrying me. It's called a remake, not a completely new game with familiar faces.

There's honestly nothing wrong with the original DQM1/2 mechanics. I had no problem with them changing them for the Joker subseries (Or whatever it's considered), however when they make a remake...to completely change every aspect (minus the very core) of the game is destroying the point of making a remake in the first place.

Edited by Polantaris

Well, they've already said they're having DQMJ/J2 style scouting -- with meat as a support or somesuch. Meat will probably give a set %%% of the meter and you scout the rest up.

I would be rather surprised if they didn't have DQMJ/J2 style synthing as well -- 3 possible results for any given combine, I mean.

Bleh...that really kills my interest in this game. I was really hyped for it at first, DQM1+2 are two(technically three) of my favorite games, but DQMJ just didn't do it for me. It didn't feel the same.

Edited by Polantaris

Don't see how Pokemans will impact this. Pokemon Black and White became a MASSIVE success on the DS after DQ9 DQMJ1 and 2. Nothing will steal Pokemon's thunder.

If this doesn't make it over, it won't be Pokemon's fault. It will Nintendo's peculiar localization habits (Fire Emblem 12, Xenoblade, Last Story, etc).

Nintendo seems serious about making DQ relevant now and it seems to be working. So perhaps we'll see this over here. And I'll have to borrow my brother's 3DS to play it D:

We'll have to see how close to DQM1 it is. I've come to tolerate DQMJ's systems, DQMJ2 really improved them -- I'd almost say "perfected" them.

DQM1 is still my favorite monster-catcher, put a few hundred hours into it while at College the first time, but DQMJ2 is amazing. With random Grotto-style dungeons, well, it would be a toss-up between DQMJ2 and DQM1. What I'm wondering is if we'll see DQM2 style random stuff or just DQM1 style random maps with a set monster list in each dungeon. If DQM1R has DQ9 style grottos, I might not survive it.

It's highly likely we'll see DQMJ/J2 style skilltrees, as well, come to think of it.

Random thought -- with 4 party slots, you'll be able to do Slib, Dran, Golm, and Hale at the sa... Oh wait, Dran will be Size 2. Darn.

So, back to a team of Dran, Glmn, and Hale. Good old times, eh? :)

I wonder what it will like having Mavoleonyx and a Slime walking behind Terry. Also do you think everybody will have the name Terry?

I wonder what it will like having Mavoleonyx and a Slime walking behind Terry. Also do you think everybody will have the name Terry?

from previous pictures it looks like the monsters won't follow you. Based on the size system as well I doubt a size 3 monster is going to look good following Terry.

from previous pictures it looks like the monsters won't follow you. Based on the size system as well I doubt a size 3 monster is going to look good following Terry.

Oh because this dqm13ds_004.jpg looked like the monsters where following him.

Edited by NeohopeSTF