Terry’s Wonderland 3D

Perhaps they will be seperate, but synthesise them all together, and you get the tribe(like how the Mumboe-jumbo works)

Just to point out a few things that the article on Siliconera didn't clarify:

-You'll need to beat TW3D before you can transfer any monsters.

-You can only transfer monsters that are rank A or lower

-You need to fuse the same species of monster together to get those strong skills postgame (I think? I couldn't find a clear source. Seems a bit like Pro's rank increase system)

I don't mind having to wait until beating the game to transfer monsters, I wasn't going to transfer until I beat it any way. But I can't transfer S , X or ??? monsters? :( It'll feel really weird leaving my Incarni and Great Godbird behind.

Just to point out a few things that the article on Siliconera didn't clarify:

-You'll need to beat TW3D before you can transfer any monsters.

-You can only transfer monsters that are rank A or lower

-You need to fuse the same species of monster together to get those strong skills postgame (I think? I couldn't find a clear source. Seems a bit like Pro's rank increase system)

Interesting. So, we can't transfer our beastly monsters until the main story is complete? Looks like my Rhapthorne II will have to sit out this game for a while(a long while since you can't even transfer it)

Edited by Democrobot

Ramia is Empyrea now (truthfully, I like her old look more, yo) and dimensional dragon was in Pro, but I think it was one of those rare, unsynthesizable monsters. That's going off something I spotted here on the Den before, anyway. Don't care too much about Kagebou :P I think that was the tree spirit with the big hat?

I recall all three of them being in the PS1 remake.

Kagebu was the only one of the three that didn't show up in Pro.

and yeah, Dimensional Dragon was an event monster even in Pro. You could only download him at a Mcdonalds for like a week.

stella_thumb.jpg

We sure keep trying to post images from places that won't allow XP

I did find a vid a while back that has dimensional dragon in it. The quality's kinda poor, but recording DS games can be tough, yo.

Also, spoiler tagged, because this seems to be one of the big fights of Pro's post game. Ol' DimenSaur shows up around 7:30.

This is the Final Boss of the Story.

Am I the only one who hate this monster and his animations ?

I always want to throw up when I see it. Joker sure is great for disturbing final fight... (Dr Snapped...)

Even if I can't understand what is said, it sure is evil and twisted...

Dimensaur is really interesting... And apparently it's quite good.

But its basic apparence is quite disapointing...

I wonder what role that thing will play in Terry's Wonderland?

Its called the EvilBeast and is the super Boss of the game(It's actually REALLY hard.) But it's animations are disturbing.

i just want the game to be released here in the near future. this game looks kickass and cant wait to see how some monsters look in 3d

btw where ya been Lord A-Clan?!

And hadn't you posted a status update not too long ago? Just sayin'.

Haha, yeah but I wasn't as active as before. Used to post daily :P and yeap, the trio that attacked Lifecod/Weaver's Peak.

Heya. Been busy with studies and other stuff. Been bored and currently quite free so I'm playing DQ again :D

Dimensaur is really interesting... And apparently it's quite good.

But its basic apparence is quite disapointing...

The video makes it look like it has Tactical Genius or something. I also noticed it having that inaction effect usually seen with Yellow-belly / Timid / Foot Dragger, but it was still able to pull off another move afterwards. As for how it looks when idle, I thought it was kind of funny and cool :P Chances are they couldn't make the 'emerging from portal' appearance look right from all angles, so they just settled on it being that portal and having it assume its original pose for its skill animation.

I wonder if they're still gonna keep a good portion of the music ported from DQMJ2.

I think it's safe to say the sound effects are getting ported, but the music still seems up in the air.

Last we heard (back that one minute Nintendo Direct vid last year), the overworld music was Iceolation and Great Tree used the DQMJ2P remix of it.

But that was a long time ago. Maybe they had time remix more music?

I wonder if they're still gonna keep a good portion of the music ported from DQMJ2.

I think it's safe to say the sound effects are getting ported, but the music still seems up in the air.

Last we heard (back that one minute Nintendo Direct vid last year), the overworld music was Iceolation and Great Tree used the DQMJ2P remix of it.

The same music again?!

Remixes would be nice, but I don't think I'd be surprised if they just reused what they have. New stuff would be even better, but I'm just kidding myself there :P They recycle the music in the Monsters games like there's no tomorrow. I think Monsters 2 gave us the most new themes out of the games.

I mean, heck, what new tunes were there in Joker 2? Treepidation? Inside the Albatross? Rainy weather? That giant monster tune? I mean, that's four right there which isn't too bad, but they might just be remixes, too, and I've gone and forgotten the originals XP

The video makes it look like it has Tactical Genius or something. I also noticed it having that inaction effect usually seen with Yellow-belly / Timid / Foot Dragger, but it was still able to pull off another move afterwards.

It has "Big Hitter 2-3 times" .

(Big Hitter and Grand Slammer are mixed with Tactical Trooper/Genius, Double Trouble an "2-3 times";

So Dimensaur can act 2-3 times, with an increased power )

It's the only monster in pro with this treat. But this is balanced by one of the inaction skill.

Well, in the trailer, there was a new remix of the Breeding room.

So it seems that they want use the lame DQMJ2 version this time.

That's enough to make me happy. The others rmake are already good in DQMJ2 and Pro.

I hope that the DQM2 Ice World remix is in it, too (Cragravation Submit theme). This music is absolutely awesome !

And I don't think they already made a remake of the Funky Bird Theme, so there's that too...

I hope they also remade ythe others DQ Music we herad on the Final Floors of the dungeons.

Remixes would be nice, but I don't think I'd be surprised if they just reused what they have. New stuff would be even better, but I'm just kidding myself there :P They recycle the music in the Monsters games like there's no tomorrow. I think Monsters 2 gave us the most new themes out of the games.

I mean, heck, what new tunes were there in Joker 2? Treepidation? Inside the Albatross? Rainy weather? That giant monster tune? I mean, that's four right there which isn't too bad, but they might just be remixes, too, and I've gone and forgotten the originals XP

Haha, you can say that again. Not only was Domus Isle a remix of Greatlog, but it's exactly the same as it sounded in Caravan Heart, albeit a bit higher quality. Same instruments and everything,

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they ported DQMJ2P's music. The soundfont they used was quite fantastic.

Personally, I hope they manage to get Unshore/ DQMJ's overworld in there somehow. Joker 1 is oddly nostalgic for me, haha.

I think they're just gonna use whatever relevant music they can salvage from Joker 2 and then start from scratch for the rest.

And yeah Slime Knight, I definitely hope they're in. Otherwise the regular overworld music would get wayyyyyy too boring after a while.

Plus it makes sense to have them in because of the origins of the bosses.

And hadn't you posted a status update not too long ago? Just sayin'.

Haha, yeah but I wasn't as active as before. Used to post daily :P and yeap, the trio that attacked Lifecod/Weaver's Peak.

Heya. Been busy with studies and other stuff. Been bored and currently quite free so I'm playing DQ again :D

awready know :D

I forgot how much I loved the domus Ilse theme. This refreashed my memory, and for that I thank you.

Huh... I played a good deal of Caravan Heart, yo, and I can't recall that theme! The shame! Also, I can't recall Domus Isle's theme, and I probably never realized it was a remix. I gotta try to play the original Joker again... it's just... there's a lot of conveniences I'm gonna miss :P

Joker1 isn't that bad. It introduced a handful of new monsters, a trait system and monster specific resistances. Personally, I like Joker 1 more then 2.

Ramia is Empyrea now (truthfully, I like her old look more, yo) and dimensional dragon was in Pro, but I think it was one of those rare, unsynthesizable monsters. That's going off something I spotted here on the Den before, anyway. Don't care too much about Kagebou :P I think that was the tree spirit with the big hat?

Lamia is actually gonna be an event monster alongside one of the Ninjas (specifically the dark one) and some other thing.

big3_000.jpg

Again, translations are faulty, but it seems like the event will be sponsored by McDonalds (same as Stella, Slime Slider, and Dimensional Dragon in Pro), and will be held I *believe* from June 9th-21st. The Ninja will be available from May 31st-June 21st it looks like.

Though when you download it, you don't actually get Lamia right away; you fight it. And then, I suppose, you can scout it/ it joins you automatically.

And here's the artwork of the ninja guy:

big2_000.jpg

Interesting. I wonder if this means that IF this game gets released here, that we can go to the local McDonalds and get the event monsters or if they will screw us over and make them unavailable here. :????: Who knows at this point?