Sign in to follow this  
LOGANIGHTLEGEND

Costume help

Hey there dragon questers, Its the legendary Loganight again!

I've noticed tht a few people need help with cosplay costumes.

Like, Hawk for example, wants a Shinra coustume. I fanyone has any info, post it here!

As for myself I need a zenithian sword, and shield.

I am will ing to pay a good price, if you have one, depending on material, size, conition, ect.

If you see a site tht sells them, let me know!!!

If anyone needs help with cosplay, post here!

try http://www.cosplaystation.ca

they take requests, so send them pictures, and I'm sure they'll reply back quickly.

They accepted my request for a Red Shinra Guard!

would this be wise for a nokturnus cosplay or should i just stick with excalipurr?

would this be wise for a nokturnus cosplay or should i just stick with excalipurr?

Excalipurr, Nokturnus barely wears anything at all and I'd hate for you to get arrested buddy.

Excalipurr, Nokturnus barely wears anything at all and I'd hate for you to get arrested buddy.

the battle thong man....pretty sure that's illegal...

hahaha. just noticed battle thong.

yea i might just stick with excalipurr then.......

I'm sure you could get away with it. I know of someone who dressed as one of the guys from 300 and went to a Con without getting arested. Sure it's not a Thong, but close.

*rummages around on Flickr to see if he can find a pic*

Actually it seems that there were a LOT of them a Dragoncon: http://www.flickr.com/search/?ss=2&w=all&q=300+dragoncon&m=text

I'm sure you could get away with it. I know of someone who dressed as one of the guys from 300 and went to a Con without getting arested. Sure it's not a Thong, but close.

*rummages around on Flickr to see if he can find a pic*

Actually it seems that there were a LOT of them a Dragoncon: http://www.flickr.co...ragoncon&m=text

only difference is they look disgusting wearing battle thongs :P

yea nokturnus is only fitting for some ppl. speaking of which i never posted a pic in the what do u look like thread!!!!!!

I've been to a couple of cons before, and you'd be surprised what people can get away with. As long as nothing inappropriate shows, it's fair game.

I've been to a couple of cons before, and you'd be surprised what people can get away with. As long as nothing inappropriate shows, it's fair game.

thats what i figured but eh. them con chicks will act like they aint seen this before.........and a black man dressed as nokturnus? yea cops will be swarmin that place hahahaha.

...................isnt nokturnus black tho? a black deity?

I don't know what cons you've been to, but i've seen girls at cons that are pretty revealing also. Probably the only ones who would freak out would either be stuck up people who don't go to cons, people who were forced to go to cons with a friend, or freak out. . . in a excited way to see one of their favorite characters.

Edited by Kalmana

the battle thong man....pretty sure that's illegal...

hahaha. just noticed battle thong.

yea i might just stick with excalipurr then.......

Cool, I'm glad to see I'm not the only person doing a DQIX boss. I'm going to go as Hootingham-Gore!

Yeah the only one I can think of the the "Man-Faye" incident. That involved very poor taste......

This one was apparently fair game: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellechere/5087649193/in/set-72157625178963874 http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellechere/5087649523/in/set-72157625178963874

*jaw drop*

id go as nokturnus just for that!!!!!!

i think itd be just more than "socialize"...........hahahaha

yea!

I'm thinking of doing either Lobo or Random for a costume. Why? I get to wear Giant boots and show off my manly chest hair. :D

*is a 16th native american and therefore cant grow chest hair*

but i have a giant dragon tattoo to replace it so :D

not to mention (for mature audiences...)

ya cant grow hair on a womans playground :D

okay..... I'm one of those who is gifted with enough chest hair that it actually helps keep me warm in winter. :mimicgrin:

okay..... I'm one of those who is gifted with enough chest hair that it actually helps keep me warm in winter. :mimicgrin:

hahahaha alright yangus.......i mean guv :D