Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2 - Save Editor Ver 0.7.0.16

Some of the cheats available with a Pro Action Replay (( or flashcart patch codes, which are the same essentially )) especially ones that involve RPGs, allow you to multiply your experience by 2, 4, 6, and so on.

It can make grinding a -lot- easier in some RPGs (( would've never gotten my classes to 10 stars in DQIX without that X6. ))

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'ma cheat without regret. Why? Because I want the monsters that are otherwise unobtainbale. Don't worry guys, I won't use them to rub anyone's face over Wi-Fi, if those of you that don't cheat will g

Some of the cheats available with a Pro Action Replay (( or flashcart patch codes, which are the same essentially )) especially ones that involve RPGs, allow you to multiply your experience by 2, 4, 6, and so on.

It can make grinding a -lot- easier in some RPGs (( would've never gotten my classes to 10 stars in DQIX without that X6. ))

the way that I rose through the levels in DQIX was using a save file found on the den that had a metal king slime only floor...it really worked xD the thing that I have against action replays is that when I was little, i had mario world 2, which was like, incredible. I got 96% completion as a little kid with no hints or help, and then my uncle bought me an action replay. So i was screwing around with it, and then my mario file got deleted. ever since then, AR is evil to me. xD

I'd normally bang my head against the wall, but meh, that can be considered acceptable trauma.

You always have chances of FUBARing a save. So back up yer saves if you have an AR.

and often.

• 3 years later...

I'ma cheat without regret. Why? Because I want the monsters that are otherwise unobtainbale. Don't worry guys, I won't use them to rub anyone's face over Wi-Fi, if those of you that don't cheat will get over your overly strong morals just because I wanna be a completionist. =)

Nemeslime, Barbarus, Fluffy (That's Watabou for those of us who Played the old GBC Dragon Warrior Monsters),Stormsgate Citadel, Schleiman Tank, Numan(God in DQ7), Robbinhood and Prince O' Thieves.

I might have missed a few others but as far as i'm aware these guys are the only ones you cant get anymore -- or need to luck out with tagging with a few friends whom have them already if you want to scout one from a tag battle. -- Anyone have any luck on generating a code for any of these guys as to fight them in a wild encounter/a code generated Tag battle? -- Purely for the reason listed above. - as using a code to edit an already scouted monster into the form of another monster just seems of very very poor taste to me -- something i rather not have to do -- (multiple times times if i need to synth it with itself to get the game to think i just obtained it) -- in order to get each of these guys in my Library. -- Using a full Library code just isnt the same thing -- and leaves out the access to their skill pools in the section covering moves and skill sets even.