Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2 - Save Editor Ver 0.7.0.16

i think we are just going to have to agree to disagree here.. it seems like there are 2 pretty obvious sides here. nothing you (anybody, not finger pointing) say is going to convert people from the other side to yours.... that said, i have one last thing to say

if you want to cheat in a single player game, have at. but if you are cheating by creating an online team, go $#!& yourself. even if the stats are totaly legit and its nearly impossible to tell from a 'legit' monster, it doesnt matter. you didnt take the time to train and synth your way to X monster, all you did was edit some pull down menus. dont feel proud if you take that online

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'ma cheat without regret. Why? Because I want the monsters that are otherwise unobtainbale. Don't worry guys, I won't use them to rub anyone's face over Wi-Fi, if those of you that don't cheat will g

i think we are just going to have to agree to disagree here.. it seems like there are 2 pretty obvious sides here. nothing you (anybody, not finger pointing) say is going to convert people from the other side to yours.... that said, i have one last thing to say

if you want to cheat in a single player game, have at. but if you are cheating by creating an online team, go $#!& yourself. even if the stats are totaly legit and its nearly impossible to tell from a 'legit' monster, it doesnt matter. you didnt take the time to train and synth your way to X monster, all you did was edit some pull down menus. dont feel proud if you take that online

Totally agreed to both statements.

I agree with this. cheaters gonna cheat no matter how much others dislike it (B@$%@&¥s"]B@$%@&¥s) bif doesnt affect me im ok with it I just disagree on cheating regardless and wifi hackers are total @$$&*$#s for destroying other peoples (who play honestly) fun. Edited by Hexios

well, even without the program, people are still gonna hack using Action Replay, so you can't stop every hacker from playing wi-fi.

and besides, i actually checked and Joker 2 DOES have a hacker check, giving a message saying the team your using is unauthorized and to switch monsters, so i guess it's still safe for wi-fi players about 90% of the time. so those who hate hackers should just cool your jets, cause wi-fi will still be safe to play on. now we can finally end this darned argument, cause it's useless to continue arguing, especially you Griffen78!

thank you for reading. may everyone have a nice day.

...i actually checked and Joker 2 DOES have a hacker check, giving a message saying the team your using is unauthorized and to switch monsters, so i guess it's still safe for wi-fi players about 90% of the time

You tried a hacked team on the WMC? And if the hacker checker fails, we always have the FC battles for legit fun play with fellow Den members. My expectations are set that wi-fi is already ruined anyway.

I'ma cheat without regret. Why? Because I want the monsters that are otherwise unobtainbale. Don't worry guys, I won't use them to rub anyone's face over Wi-Fi, if those of you that don't cheat will get over your overly strong morals just because I wanna be a completionist. =)

• Upvote 1

even if they dont find this little tool, they'll use Action Replay codes when they are released

They've been out for quite some time, including a monster modifier code. That is why I'm kinda upset at the fact that the WMC is practically ruined.

WMC was unfortuntly ruined from the getgo because the japanese players have had over a year's head start, so its not really a fair tourny bracket.. its more like 'the rest of the world vs the best of the japanese players'

That's only if they decide not to dislocate the Wifi Competition from the Japanese Servers when it comes out in US. I mean it would be hard to register for many Americans due to the time relativation to japanese time. I could very well see a "pure" US/EU WMS since most of the Japanese teams encountered on wifi these days seem like premade SE teams anyway.

the game is already in stores, and being sold at some of them. plus it was leaked a month before the store date. the servers are connected to the main tourny server already. there isnt a seperate one for the english version.

the game is already in stores, and being sold at some of them. plus it was leaked a month before the store date. the servers are connected to the main tourny server already. there isnt a seperate one for the english version.

Who would have guessed that... I hope they at least change the server times then when it officially comes out. Really hate that i can't play wifi when i want.

Nevertheless there are hardly any players in the ladder until now. I am only fighting Japanese at least.

even if they dont find this little tool, they'll use Action Replay codes when they are released

They've been out for quite some time, including a monster modifier code. That is why I'm kinda upset at the fact that the WMC is practically ruined.

so the japanese codes work on this one? I know the saves do work.

Who would have guessed that... I hope they at least change the server times then when it officially comes out. Really hate that i can't play wifi when i want.

Nevertheless there are hardly any players in the ladder until now. I am only fighting Japanese at least.

there's still japanese people playing this version? they must be trollin'

The servers have changed now. No more Japanese, different time possible to get on and mostly the ladder is blank because there aren't enough players. Everything is ready for US release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Likely not, but the DQ9 one got someone translating it, perhaps one'll happen for this one.

THEN TRAIN YOUR OWN TEAM NORMALLY, YOU NARROW-MINDED LITTLE MAN.

You have to deal with people using Action Replays, this is NO DIFFERENT. Guess what? Cheaters EXIST. EVERYWHERE.

Rise above them and claim satifaction by doing this yourself! You ruin "cheating" and "hacking" for everyone else that can use a tool like this legitimately by just going "BAWW I OBVIOUSLY GOT BEATEN BY SOMEONE WITH HAXORED MOBS DELETE THIS TOOL OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!" This isn't Japan where everyone has Dragon Quest, some people live in areas where they're the only ones that's heard of the franchise! We had an editor for DQ9 (( LOVED it for finally being able to fill my inn up, noone in my town has DQ9 except myself. )) (( And let's not forget having to "hack" my save to enjoy the extra benefits Dreamscapes gets you in DQ6! ))

As a matter of fact, here's an EVEN BETTER TOOL.

For all you folk that can read Japanese and play Pro? HERE'S AN EDITOR FOR YA'LL!

http://www.asa-o.net...ls/dqmj2p_cheat

*rage pant* Hacking and cheating is good for some people, and I apologize for the people who get griefed on WiFi, but damn! Hacking, cracking, it brings us MANY WONDERFUL THINGS.

Remember that "hacking" brought us DQ5 and 6 YEARS before the DS was even THOUGHT OF.

Get this negative mindset out of your head!

Edited by Ryu Kisargi

THEN TRAIN THEM, YOU NARROW-MINDED LITTLE MAN.

You have to deal with people using Action Replays, this is NO DIFFERENT. Guess what? Cheaters EXIST.

As a matter of fact, PIRACY REFERENCE TIME.

For all you folk that can read Japanese and play Pro? HERE'S AN EDITOR FOR YA'LL!

http://www.asa-o.net...ls/dqmj2p_cheat

I know I have to deal with cheaters, but I suck in Joker 2. I was great in Joker 1 because everything worked a bit differently, but I can't seem to pick up the pace as easily in this game. Also, there may always be cheaters but without something like this spread around, there can always be LESS.

There's really nothing you can do, mate.

Just rise above it and when you claim victory, it's that much sweeter.

But from what I understand, it's just a bunch of Japanese players that play on WiFi anyway, isn't it?

There's really nothing you can do, mate.

Just rise above it and when you claim victory, it's that much sweeter.

But from what I understand, it's just a bunch of Japanese players that play on WiFi anyway, isn't it?

Yeah, I got destroyed by this great godbird guy from Japan. Stupid lingering malhaze xP I've actually been paired with Japanese players several times...

That's why I don't like a lot of WiFi-enabled games, they don't bother matching you properly.

My advice? Well, I'd just flip on a 2x EXP multiplier and buff my team a few more levels, you can do the same, just without cheating. You have the time I assume. ;p

That's why I don't like a lot of WiFi-enabled games, they don't bother matching you properly.

My advice? Well, I'd just flip on a 2x EXP multiplier and buff my team a few more levels, you can do the same, just without cheating. You have the time I assume. ;p

A 2x EXP multiplier? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but grinding in the Land of Light seems sufficient. I just gained access to it.