Sign in to follow this  
Blackbarth

Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2 - Save Editor Ver 0.7.0.16

Founded on DS Scene:

http://www.ds-scene....topic&nid=11152

That is so not cool!

I already see all the little kiddie cheaters before me who think they own cause they have a flashcard and can use hacked monsters on Wifi -.-

This will so be like DQMJ1 if even such an easy tool for cheating exists...

This has been floating around for a long time now. There's a version of this editor for Pro as well. That's what I used to rip the sprites for the den. I really hope WiFi doesn't get flooded with hacked files though. I didn't enjoy DQMJ1 WiFi very much when I started fighting hacked teams.

All the screen shots I want in no time? Well, this might work.

i vote that this gets deleted... its going to be abused just as badly as pokesav for letting idiots make super hacked teams

delete this topic delete it now!

Settle down, I know how much you hate cheaters but no one on this board would sink that low.

You too Riftweaver, have some faith in the community.

This has been floating around for a long time now. There's a version of this editor for Pro as well. That's what I used to rip the sprites for the den. I really hope WiFi doesn't get flooded with hacked files though. I didn't enjoy DQMJ1 WiFi very much when I started fighting hacked teams.

Agreed on the wifi thing on any game comrade.

i have faith in the community. its humanity i have no faith in.

this game has online tournys. promoting a program that allows you to edit a monsters stats/traits/skills/everything else is not a good thing. sure, obviously edited teams will be removed from the leaderboards eventualy, but the damage will already be inflicted on the poor people who are unlucky enough to get paired up against them.

i'd be just fine with this editor if the game had no online capability. if you want to edit a single player game, go ahead, you arnt griefing anybody.

i have faith in the community. its humanity i have no faith in.

this game has online tournys. promoting a program that allows you to edit a monsters stats/traits/skills/everything else is not a good thing. sure, obviously edited teams will be removed from the leaderboards eventualy, but the damage will already be inflicted on the poor people who are unlucky enough to get paired up against them.

i'd be just fine with this editor if the game had no online capability. if you want to edit a single player game, go ahead, you arnt griefing anybody.

Well if I find out someone is cheating I could always fight fire with fire =P

then people will just skip playing the game and just create all their monsters with this. They might have legit stats, but cheating in a perfect team when others work hard to build up their teams. This is even worse than exp codes! the community might not do this as a whole, but younger users have no remorse when it comes to cheating ._.

then people will just skip playing the game and just create all their monsters with this. They might have legit stats, but cheating in a perfect team when others work hard to build up their teams. This is even worse than exp codes! the community might not do this as a whole, but younger users have no remorse when it comes to cheating ._.

Like I said, fire with fire. Tell me if you see someone cheating and I'll knock em' off the leader boards.

HaHa, I suppose, but fighting cheating with cheating idk >.>

in a way idont like cheating even if it is to disable an advantage, if you lose dont count it as a loss if you win count it as a victory over a cheater who had his "perfect" team and still failed against an honest player lol as for fighting fire with fire I only did it on metroid prime hunters through glitching my opponent got inside the walls so he could hit me but i couldnt hit him. so I shot the walls at the right angle to pierce the barrier and kill my cheating opponent(how ever i never use it unless their out of boundry walls) easy to say he rage quit it was fun to kill a cheater at his own game(in glitching, my part took skill and some guessing) so long as you dont alter the rules/ coding of the game and put more effort than the cheater.

On another note Destroy all evidence of this topic last thing we need here is a easily abused source of cheats.(im positive itll be on gamespot lol)

Edited by Hexios

Okay... i agree with you guys... this topic should be deleted... I only thought about this because of all hard to find informations you can get with resources like that... (testing all monster skills, traits, and checking monster progression...) forgot about wifi abuse... Can you delete this one Woodus?

You'll probably need to send him a PM if you want him to delete it.

the progran language is japanese only anyway, so not many people will understand it.

i'm actually hoping for a english translated version of the program.

and to the haters out there, i don't care what you say, i like hacking. same as with Pokemon and Pokesav, i would make legit monsters with legal stats and such. i'm sure its ok to use the program as long as the stats of the hacked monsters are all legit, just like with Pokesav for the Pokemon games.

Good God kids, the community -here- wouldn't be base enough to use it on WiFi, so there's no problems here.

The program's in Japanese anyway from what I see.

Just like the DQIX editor when I posted it back in the day.

well partial japanese.

I say leave it. It wouldn't be fair to withhold this useful hacking tool only because some cheaters will use it online. I'll use this tool for my R4 copy of the game for the fun of it. Fact of matter is, wi-fi is somewhat ruined already with the already available codes. Might as well keep the tool and add it to the site, like other tools for other DQ games which seemed totally acceptable, even though they had wi-fi content.

And if Joker 2 patrols wi-fi better than Joker(1), then it shouldn't be a problem, as it will most likely delete hacked monsters or impossible stats. Perfect stats is a possibility, but there will always be online cheaters regardless. And since we don't know how exactly this tool works, lets not be so prejudice about it. It may even flag when used on wi-fi.

yeah that's part of the reason I quit pokemon competative. No one tried very hard to get their teams they just sav'd them all.  The game is ment to be played and that just so happens to mean grinding too. There is no excuse for using codes and cheats and what not so you can be lazy and not do the work it takes to build up your favorite monsters so you can play competitively with friends. This is coming from someone who has had friends sav him pokemon. Sucks the fun out because it didn't feel like I accomplished anything by using hacked pokemon. I released all the pokemon a bit after and once I started to play more often I built up a pretty nice team, but the competitive pokemon fan base is full of ass holes either way >.> Anyway, Hack all you want, but don't expect a battle request from me if you do, psaro.

Edited by Griffen78

Your post tripled.

If I'm going to hack a save of ANY game I play, I finish the game first, and then, and especially if it's WiFi, I don't hack my save if I'm going to play WiFi.

For example, I had 3 DQIX saves, one for solo (and hacked charas) play, one to play with friends (Single character run, no "hacks"), and a little-used save that I played with a few people on WiFi.

I really hate how save-hackers have gotten on WiFi and made it look so black in terms of black and white. A save editor (or something similar) can make things a lot easier for certain things.

As Dwaine and Zenith said, it makes for a hell of an avatar tool. ;)

Yeah, when I post longish posts it does that on my 3ds ._. anyway Psaro was talking about using it for making a wi-fi team.....which yeah....and they are not moderating FC matches so I'll probably do all of that battling here rather then Gamefaqs where I would normally go.

the progran language is japanese only anyway, so not many people will understand it.

i'm actually hoping for a english translated version of the program.

and to the haters out there, i don't care what you say, i like hacking. same as with Pokemon and Pokesav, i would make legit monsters with legal stats and such. i'm sure its ok to use the program as long as the stats of the hacked monsters are all legit, just like with Pokesav for the Pokemon games.

But what is the sense? If you want legit monsters why not create them yourself normally? I don't care if someone cheats for himself but lets be honest in games like DQMJ2 most cheaters do so to be cool on wifi thinking to themself how cool they are and how superior to those noobs with the bad monsters. Thats crap. Btw its also crap to say i cheat to beat up cheaters. Lame excuse to cheat yourself imo.