Sign in to follow this  
Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

Dragon Quest II

Hide your kids, hide your wife, you know a european!

Well I wouldn't know what to tell you about it, so you will just have to ask. One thing that is nice about Europe though is that we have a lot of history here. And basically all of the americas are our offspring. I wonder what North and South america would have been like without the colonisation.

But yeah here in belgium we have alot of cities of which the centers are pretty much still the same as they were 500 years ago. So you could really feel like you're walking around in the middle ages, with tower bridges, city walls, epic churches and cobble stone roads.

Well I wouldn't know what to tell you about it, so you will just have to ask. One thing that is nice about Europe though is that we have a lot of history here. And basically all of the americas are our offspring. I wonder what North and South america would have been like without the colonisation.

But yeah here in belgium we have alot of cities of which the centers are pretty much still the same as they were 500 years ago. So you could really feel like you're walking around in the middle ages, with tower bridges, city walls, epic churches and cobble stone roads.

Do you guys really have a lot of tea-time over there? Here in America we always stop what we're doing at 2 PM for a thick hamburger.

DEBAUCHERY!!!

• Upvote 1

Mmm, wearing a green shirt, in compliance to what you've said before. Still, your avatar was red.

Your offspring, eh, Legend? I wanna see you get some chocolate without us, LOL.

But it is true America would be very different if Europe had not "discovered" it when it did.

So, that is what you look like, Hero?

If you must know,

255154_217924138229520_100000358051229_766021_7836993_n.jpg

Me and my mom with a my neice, before I got a haircut and lost some weight.

And I didn't know you lived in Europe TRL. Cool, I know a european. Now that TRL mentions it and I've played a bit of DQIX today, DQ seems to have more religious views of it's own, than religions from other regions.

The baby is doing a facepalm! Epic.I'm also european you know.

Mmm, wearing a green shirt, in compliance to what you've said before. Still, your avatar was red.

It's green now darnit! Be fair! Besides, yours isn't green, it's got a semi-green undertone to it, besides, mine's greener!

And Pedro, I didn't know you where European, the name kind of implies hispanic history. Then again, most people hear my name and expect me to be Indian.

It's green now darnit! Be fair! Besides, yours isn't green, it's got a semi-green undertone to it, besides, mine's greener!

And Pedro, I didn't know you where European, the name kind of implies hispanic history. Then again, most people hear my name and expect me to be Indian.

...yeah,I often get confused for a mexican if they hear my name.In fact,I think I'm the only portuguese person around these forums.These games ain't very popular here.

My boxers were green when that photo was taken.

Pedrinho, I knew you lived in Portugal. I do read people's locations on their profiles.

Marlin, I think of tostadas de ceviche when I read your name. It does not sound Indian to me. Perhaps people confuse it with "Murali" or some other name like that?

I think he was asking if you look like mustache hero, but what evs .-.</p>

He does! At least, 'til the mustache goes.

How do you know the guy in my profile pic wasn't wearing green boxers?

...Cesar, I've nice and told you you look young (which you seriously do, man) but if the mustache jokes don't quite I will unleash teh beast.

We're gettin' a bit off-topic though...haha, Den topic derailment, common and fun.

How do you know the guy in my profile pic wasn't wearing green boxers?

...Cesar, I've nice and told you you look young (which you seriously do, man) but if the mustache jokes don't quite I will unleash teh beast.

We're gettin' a bit off-topic though...haha, Den topic derailment, common and fun.

Alright guys, let's keep it civil. There's a place that we take trouble-makers such as yourselves:

DQ825.png

I'd hate to have to ask Woodus to haul you guys down there for a couple days of "interrogation".

Twenty bucks say my God of Destruction (had to at least pretend we are still on topic every once in a while) beats your beast, heheheh.

And that guy is wearing all black.

It's a secret.

And, BTW, even if I am forced to wear non-green clothes, my soul is still green.

Argh!

I tried changing my photo but the way I connect to the Den from here does not allow it... Now I will be user-pic-less until I get home and select another pic...

It's a secret.

And, BTW, even if I am forced to wear non-green clothes, my soul is still green.

Argh!

I tried changing my photo but the way I connect to the Den from here does not allow it... Now I will be user-pic-less until I get home and select another pic...

So I'll be greener than you for quite a bit then hm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

My 3ds won't let me quote, but I thought Cesar was like 20 or below from that picture he had up .-. until my stalky nerve made me check his age on his profile... not that looking young is bad or anything...Hell I look like I'm like 13...I'll post a picture when I get the chance (saturday) if you guys want .-.

....what was the topic again?

The pic I had was from September 25th, last year. I was 30.

This new one is from 2008, I think. I was 28.

my god, that picture makes you look like your about ready to murder someone o.o

Alright guys, let's keep it civil. There's a place that we take trouble-makers such as yourselves:

No, keep going! I'm hoping Cesar will use the You Mad pic I made for him a while back.

why do I have a feeling Dwaine is going to star in a reality where he just kind of makes fun of random people on the street while handing out dqshrine flyers....must be the caffeine talking again....

Do you guys really have a lot of tea-time over there? Here in America we always stop what we're doing at 2 PM for a thick hamburger.

DEBAUCHERY!!!

If you are asking we are all British in europe.. Then no.

Great thread guys! Man Cezar your pics spark much amusement!

why do I have a feeling Dwaine is going to star in a reality where he just kind of makes fun of random people on the street while handing out dqshrine flyers....must be the caffeine talking again....

Already do that.

Might as well get paid for it.

Dwaine! Should have told me earlier. I have that one on Facebook and have no Facebook access here.

Of course, you can share it here as if I had done it.

About reality shows. People are dumb. They always vote out the ones who are two-faced and bring strife to the house, and only when they are out do they realize those "bad" guys were the ones who made it fun. That happened on the first or second Big Brother México. The winner was the most boring one of them all.

Realety shows are bad and they will probably stay like that forever.They wouldn't be the same.It's like calling Sonic fast,driving games full of cars or movie games bad

• Upvote 1

Dwaine! Should have told me earlier. I have that one on Facebook and have no Facebook access here.

Now you got me curious...