Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aoibara

School just started for me

Hey guys,

I just recently started my routine life again (My summer starts very early, and ends pretty early)

So, now I am a sophtie (Sophomore), and I am just getting around my new enviroment.

I know I will be busy, but my ultimate goal is to get at least a GPA of 4 so my mother can bring me to Kyoto and visit the Hiroshima peace park.

So, here, you can either talk about school, or give me advices or such. Thanks.

PS: I will be going on and off FYI

When I'm on my mid-morning bike ride, I often ride past the high school and remark about what a nice day it is.

I don't know why they keep flipping me off.

Hey guys,

I just recently started my routine life again (My summer starts very early, and ends pretty early)

So, now I am a sophtie (Sophomore), and I am just getting around my new enviroment.

I know I will be busy, but my ultimate goal is to get at least a GPA of 4 so my mother can bring me to Kyoto and visit the Hiroshima peace park.

What are you majoring in? :babblecap:

When I'm on my mid-morning bike ride, I often ride past the high school and remark about what a nice day it is.

This.

I'll be a junior soon.... college is just around the corner. :)

id be flipping u off too if i saw an old man ridin by my school on his bike :laugh:

in all seriousness tho, its not a crime to comment on the beautiful day ahead.............

Ah school, yes I must admit that it would be the best moment in my life. And it's still not over for me (I'm on senior high school now). But yeah there are monsters called homeworks and exams. Which bugs me all the time.

Hey guys,

I suppose music.

Hey guys,

I suppose music.

what kind of instruments you mostly focused on playing? or are you vocals?

Senior year starts next month...from college applications to AP classes to other side stuff, it'll be a tough year.

id be flipping u off too if i saw an old man ridin by my school on his bike :laugh:

...33 is not old.

I suppose music.

Oh.

Your life will be fun.

Hey guys,

I suppose music.

what kind of instruments you mostly focused on playing? or are you vocals?

I play the violin, viola, piano and the vocals.

Favorite subject?

Worst subject?

Favorite: Science / History

Least: Math / Writing

Hee, hee... I hate the classes that go with my favorites.

For me:

Not so good at: PE, history (I am traumatized of the asian history class last year X_X It was hectic)

I always love my business, math, science, LA and history classes.

Ooh, talk about instruments!

I don't have it yet, but very soon I shall be learning how to play the Shakuhachi [Japanese Bamboo Flute]

In other news, despite me covering up my face and wearing all black, Walmart caught me on camera whie I was shopping! People even saw me! I swear, it's my height!

1280303569_walmart-moonwalk.gif

I play the violin, viola, piano and the vocals.

Nice to see someone else who plays Viola :D

My favorite classes are music, history, and computer science.

I'll be going back to college this fall to continue my geography studies, but am also taking some astronomy for the first time. Well, not that I haven't studied astronomy before. I'm rather curious what this course will cover though. I mean, it's gotta be more extensive than simple "The solar system has 8 planets and several dwarf planets..." stuff.

Comin' to 7 grade on Setember.This will suck.Oh well,at least I get something to do...

Just got to work today after taking my kids to school :)

You guys need to make the best of these years, yo. And this is from someone who spent every morning groaning about having to go to school. It may not happen immediately, but eventually you're gonna look back and miss those days. So make the best of it and don't end up with regrets like a certain someone...

As for that certain someone... I wish I could go to school this semester, but sadly Fall was filled before I could get the application in so I have to wait for January now. Going to university to be a teacher, my "dream" job.

... and planning to make the best of my time there! Feels like a new start.

It may not happen immediately, but eventually you're gonna look back and miss those days.

Turning 34 in about three weeks, I'd have to say...no. Now don't get me wrong, I've got some fun stories from when I was in school, but I have absolutely no desire to go back. The better times in school were spent doing much of what I'm doing now, working in my field. Looking back at college, I would've been in a better position had I just sharpened my skills by working. The only classes I got anything out of were the senior level ones.

You know the best thing about bein' a motha$#!&in' adult? Poopin'. That's right, poopin'! None of this raising your hand, announcing it to everyone, and having to go in a filthy, stinky bathroom without a front and stall door! So not only do you serenade your grade, the goddamn janitor doesn't come in and accuses you of smoking.

Eh, in a a school where I have 5 or 6 friends with me and the other 300 students against me, I just wanna get the hell out and never look back...also boys can't be boys anymore, me and my friends can't joke around or even gently punch eachother without being accused of "starting a brawl at school".

Eh, in a a school where I have 5 or 6 friends with me and the other 300 students against me, I just wanna get the hell out and never look back...also boys can't be boys anymore, me and my friends can't joke around or even gently punch eachother without being accused of "starting a brawl at school".

well, i wonder what makes this 300 students goes against you, besides does the other 5/6 friends of yours befriended with these 300 too or these friends and you were grouping up?

I dunno. Everyone there looks out for themselves but they always seem to be ready to be against me more than anyone else.

It's weird too, About half my friends are pretty popular and got a bunch of friends around the school, the other half of my friends aren't very popular but they don't really ruffle any feathers either. Middle School's just full of crazies I guess.

....Same here.Don't have many friends,just a bunch of dorks I meet.In this school,everyone fights,nobody cares.I fight when needed,but when I do,I kick ass.Honestly I love fighting.Nobody warned those guys I was a yellow belt in Aikudo.Not bragging.

Haha, I dunno none of that, I'm kind of a street fighter more than anything, I find fighting pretty fun but after last year the princepal said no more warnings, a year without violence is hard to do when your in a school with muscle-headed, self obsessed jock idiots.