Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Dragon's Den Roleplay Ideas

So, I had an idea: A roleplay with our Dragon's Den characters! Using any of the locations in any game, any extra characters or monsters. Woodus could be the legendary hero like Erdrick.

It shall take place from one character's viewpoint (unless in a group)

We could start by making ourselves Character Bios

Mine:

Name- Hawk

Vocation/Title- Armamentalist

Equipment- basic Armamentalist equipment, Captain's coat

Weapon Choice- Swords

Hometown- Lodestar Harbor

Accompanying Partner/Monster?- Restless Armor

so tell what you think!

Name: Tom

Vocation/Class: Sage

Equipment: Magic armor, Flame shield, Sun crown, Goddess ring

Weapon choice: Rune staff from dq8

Accomplice Monster: Elysium bird

Additional info: Searching for the most powerful staff in existence

Name: Loganight

Class/ Vocation: Zenithian Hero

Weapon(s) of choice: Hypernova sword, Platinum Pickaxe, Metal King Sword, and The Zenithian Sword.

Equipment: Zenithian Helm, Soul sucker, Sancrosanct armour, Alchemist's Metal Mits, Boots of Beatitude, Impregnable leggings, and the Elfin Charm.

Signature Spell: Kaswooshle

Signature Attack: Heroic Strike

Custom Skill: Heroism

Other Skill: Leithliness

Side Class: Minstrel

Home Town: Zenith Castle

Allies(human): Thomas, Andrew, Debora, Pankraz, Bianca, Jo-jo, Shara, Thom, King Zenith( not the member), Ragnar, Alena, Prince Cannock, Roto, Aquila, and Corvus.

Allies(monster): Metal King Slime(Meta), Dracky(Hackari), Greygnarl, and Green Dragon(Stark).

Title(s): Chosen one, Grievious Angel, Celestrian, Heavenly Groom, Saber Tamer, Slime Slayer, Anceint Alchemist, Boundless Bard, Bard of high Regard, Luminary of lore, and The Zenithian Hero.

Quest: To save and protect the innocent. Also, is on a journey to slay the Evil Legacy Bosses and collect all their orbs, so that he can find Nokturnus.

Name: Loganight

Class/ Vocation: Zenithian Hero

Weapon(s) of choice: Hypernova sword, Platinum Pickaxe, Metal King Sword, and The Zenithian Sword.

Equipment: Zenithian Helm, Soul sucker, Sancrosanct armour, Alchemist's Metal Mits, Boots of Beatitude, Impregnable leggings, and the Elfin Charm.

Signature Spell: Kaswooshle

Signature Attack: Heroic Strike

Custom Skill: Heroism

Other Skill: Leithliness

Side Class: Minstrel

Home Town: Zenith Castle

Allies(human): Thomas, Andrew, Debora, Pankraz, Bianca, Jo-jo, Shara, Thom, King Zenith( not the member), Ragnar, Alena, Prince Cannock, Roto, Aquila, and Corvus.

Allies(monster): Metal King Slime(Meta), Dracky(Hackari), Greygnarl, and Green Dragon(Stark).

Title(s): Chosen one, Grievious Angel, Celestrian, Heavenly Groom, Saber Tamer, Slime Slayer, Anceint Alchemist, Boundless Bard, Bard of high Regard, Luminary of lore, and The Zenithian Hero.

Quest: To save and protect the innocent. Also, is on a journey to slay the Evil Legacy Bosses and collect all their orbs, so that he can find Nokturnus.

wow you have a lot of allies 0.o

i suppose thats because your a awsome warrior :D

Well, most of them our my friends' characters, and the other ones are just characters from my favorite Dragon quest games. :goofyslime: and besides, i dont bring them all every where with me, usally i only bring one or two, 4 at max.

Well, most of them our my friends' characters, and the other ones are just characters from my favorite Dragon quest games. :goofyslime: and besides, i dont bring them all every where with me, usally i only bring one or two, 4 at max.

haha that would be funny if all those people followed you everywere XD

haha that would be funny if all those people followed you everywere XD

A few more bios and we can start, most likely, with LogaNight's side of the story.

And then maybe mine.

Restless Armor: But just not -Clank!- yet!

i Can't decide what the most powerful staff should be. maybe it should be the godbird sceptre and i turn evil (thus turning my elysium bird into a dark condor) but then im not sure what i'll do next. any ideas?

i Can't decide what the most powerful staff should be. maybe it should be the godbird sceptre and i turn evil (thus turning my elysium bird into a dark condor) but then im not sure what i'll do next. any ideas?

You could always make one up, comrade.

Heck, Morshu could even be in the fanfic! Imagine if he met Torneko! :P

OMG i'm totally him! :D or he could be my travelling friend? yeah he can be that, after all i cant imagine morshu with the godbird sceptre. even if he looks like someone who would rip you off if he got the chance... lol

OMG i'm totally him! :D or he could be my travelling friend? yeah he can be that, after all i cant imagine morshu with the godbird sceptre. even if he looks like someone who would rip you off if he got the chance... lol

So we're almost ready!

Just a few more bios, then we start it! But who's perspective?

Some details for me I left out:

Custom Skill Set- Avian Senses

Skill Set- Fource

Titles- Winged Commander, Wind Rider

Quest?- To seek out the legendary heroes. Why? (not revealing yet)

So we're almost ready!

Skill Set- Fource

ooooo im intregued

hmm maybe its to stop morshu and his domination of all things money related by conning the big companies of all there rubees and starting morshu inc. which then start selling lamp oil, rope and bombs to the world at incredibly high prices until the heroes and morshu engage in one epic final showdown were he teams up with the king, link and mama luigi to destroy the heroes?

So we're almost ready!

Skill Set- Fource

ooooo im intregued

hmm maybe its to stop morshu and his domination of all things money related by conning the big companies of all there rubees and starting morshu inc. which then start selling lamp oil, rope and bombs to the world at incredibly high prices until the heroes and morshu engage in one epic final showdown were he teams up with the king, link and mama luigi to destroy the heroes?

No, not that extreme, but I'll reveal a little: let's just say I'm not on the good side. :devil:

So we're almost ready!

Skill Set- Fource

ooooo im intregued

No, not that extreme, but I'll reveal a little: let's just say I'm not on the good side. :devil:

Nooooooooooo! what malevolent force has corrupted you *crys* lol

i asked darkwizard to see if he wants to join but we will have to wait till he sees the post

me too, although we still need more people :'(

We could always start now, but Bjorn the Behemoose was thinking of posting here.

If we do, who goes first?

The Lengendary Hero?

The Staff Seeker?

Or the Major Villain?

We could always start now, but Bjorn the Behemoose was thinking of posting here.

The Lengendary Hero?

The Staff Seeker?

Or the Major Villain?

Due to dq tradition, i think the hero should go first

hmmmm what do we actually do in a roleplay? ive never done one before :[

The Lengendary Hero?

The Staff Seeker?

Or the Major Villain?

I'd say so, but when LogaNight will be on next is beyond me.

Besides, DQ4 (NES Ver.) did't start out with the MAIN hero.

It's just telling a story by making yourself a character, and telling the story from their eyes. (opinions and all)

The Lengendary Hero?

The Staff Seeker?

Or the Major Villain?

I'd say so, but when LogaNight will be on next is beyond me.

Besides, DQ4 (NES Ver.) did't start out with the MAIN hero.

It's just telling a story by making yourself a character, and telling the story from their eyes. (opinions and all)

i'll try but im not the best at telling stories. i wrote a story ages ago but i didnt like it 4 some reason. but i'll try my best ;)

as for hero wise dq4 is the odd one out that it starts at uh ragnars perspective? (i forgot lol)

btw, what do you think of andy?

=Part 1, Hawk's Perspective=

I hear legends.

Legends of Power, legends of heroes.

And of the kingdom in the sky, Zenithia.

And how I've been searching for the legendary hero's descendant, to gain access to Zenithia.

I write this as me and my only companion, a Restless Armor, head for the city of Zoomingdale, where I hear talk of the Legendary Hero goes around every night.

I enter the village and immediately, I am asked by a man if I knew the location of a legendary staff, I had ignored him, but he persisted until someone else, most likely drunk, was stumbling across the street and replied to that question.

I used this time to run, and where else?

Straight for the pub.

I had stayed for about 30 minutes, and there was no discussion of the Legendary Hero.

I proceeded to leave the village, but not after buying a sword, burning the symbol of the Armamentaist, and plunging it into the ground, cracking it, and giving the townsfolk something to stare at in wonder the next morning...

=Part 1, Hawk's Perspective=

I hear legends.

Legends of Power, legends of heroes.

And of the kingdom in the sky, Zenithia.

And how I've been searching for the legendary hero's descendant, to gain access to Zenithia.

I write this as me and my only companion, a Restless Armor, head for the city of Zoomingdale, where I hear talk of the Legendary Hero goes around every night.

I enter the village and immediately, I am asked by a man if I knew the location of a legendary staff, I had ignored him, but he persisted until someone else, most likely drunk, was stumbling across the street and replied to that question.

I used this time to run, and where else?

Straight for the pub.

I had stayed for about 30 minutes, and there was no discussion of the Legendary Hero.

I proceeded to leave the village, but not after buying a sword, burning the symbol of the Armamentaist, and plunging it into the ground, cracking it, and giving the townsfolk something to stare at in wonder the next morning...

ooooo nice when do i know when i know when its my turn?

Well, you were just foreshadowed, so if you want, why not now? ^^

Well, you were just foreshadowed, so if you want, why not now? ^^

do i carry on when u left off or do i start from the beginning telling my part? (sorry for all tne questions)

Go ahead, then you could foreshadow what could happen in my next part