Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malum

FOR SALE: Dragon Quest UFO plushies!

So you are the one selling them, eh? I was hoping nobody would know about them so I could get the lowest bid. :shifty:

So you are the one selling them, eh? I was hoping nobody would know about them so I could get the lowest bid. :shifty:

It'd be really nice to get a response from the OP. I've tried messaging him on here and on eBay to no avail. Has anyone actually successfully corresponded with him?

It'd be really nice to get a response from the OP. I've tried messaging him on here and on eBay to no avail. Has anyone actually successfully corresponded with him?

I bought the She-Slime that was on auction. Maybe if I message him he'll take notice. What would you like to ask him?

His E-mail is denialfiend@yahoo(dot)com

I bought the She-Slime that was on auction. Maybe if I message him he'll take notice. What would you like to ask him?

His E-mail is denialfiend@yahoo(dot)com

Thanks! I was hoping to find out if he was willing to combine shipping, as the descriptions didn't mention it....

I went ahead and asked him about combined shipping. He already left me feedback, so I am hoping he might respond to my message.

He responded ^^

He says he will do combined shipping. Here's what he wrote:

Dear flute_warrior,

Thanks for writing. Yes, I can combine shipping on multiple items.

- denial_fiend

Hope this helps.

You guys do realize you can message people through ebay, right?

You guys do realize you can message people through ebay, right?

Yep. Like I said in my question, I've sent multiple messages via eBay and on here, and have received no responses.

Flute, thank you very much! I guess I'll keep trying to get a hold of him so that he'll re-invoice me, then. :)

Oops. I blame my poor reading comprehension.