What's you're favorite DragonQuest boss?

What is you're favorite Dragon Quest boss of all time Dragon's Den mebers? The spin-off games bosses count too.

My favorite...It's quite obvious bjorn.png

What is you're favorite Dragon Quest boss of all time Dragon's Den mebers? The spin-off games bosses count too.

My favorite...It's quite obvious bjorn.png

Lol, I'm fighting him right now. Mine?

Estark.png Any Estark battle, but mostly the Legacy Boss Estark.

That and the DQ5 version of him were very hard. Quite fitting for the ruler of the underworld.

i dont quite know who my favourite is, but i can tell you who my least favourite was. Stormgate citadel from dragon quest 6. dam he was annoying...

That and the DQ5 version of him were very hard. Quite fitting for the ruler of the underworld.

Haha, Estark is close second for me, he is freaking awesome. But my favorite version of him (by far) is his Monster Road Victory Wii one, take a look if you have never seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldMu_N3IJwM

For me, I say Necrosaro. Just his transformations are just so appealing to me <3 (I love his human form more. So bishie~)

Haha, Estark is close second for me, he is freaking awesome. But my favorite version of him (by far) is his Monster Road Victory Wii one, take a look if you have never seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldMu_N3IJwM

HOLY -Bleep-! THAT IS BAD-Bleep-! :flameslime:

Now, THAT is Estark! The Ruler of Nadiria, Hell itself, perfectly summarized there! :flameslime:

The glowing red eyes and volcano in the backround just finish it! :flameslime:

That and I'm a sucker for Evil One, between this and DQ IX, those are the best remixes I've heard yet!

I am figurin' out how to play this on a North American Wii!

I enjoy fighting Ruin in Dragon Quest 8 because he's such a joke. I just goof off and have everyone psyche up to 100% with Oomph and just beat the snot out of him.

my least is the volcano guy in dqv for the fire ring and bjorn

dqix- master of nuun

HOLY -Bleep-! THAT IS BAD-Bleep-! :flameslime:

Now, THAT is Estark! The Ruler of Nadiria, Hell itself, perfectly summarized there! :flameslime:

The glowing red eyes and volcano in the backround just finish it! :flameslime:

That and I'm a sucker for Evil One, between this and DQ IX, those are the best remixes I've heard yet!

I am figurin' out how to play this on a North American Wii!

Yes, it's Bad***. But I think his finisher in Victory makes him the best version:

http://www.woodus.com/den/mediaplayer/index.php?flvgrp=dqmbrvwii&file=finisher_610.mp4

look at my avatar.

<<<

thats all i gotta say

can't believe I forgot this but...

both Kandar fights in Dragon Warrior 3. I always look forward to them. He's a great boss.

shoot!!! i forgot about kandar. lol and 3 was my fav NES DW game.

lol its funny how his sprite changed every battle. at least his cronies remained as infernal and lethal armours tho lol. whatever happened to him in the end? was he good or was he still up to his antics?

Definitely Estark from DQV. It was such a surprise seeing him there. Second favs are Ruin and Bjorn.

Talking about Estark from DQV... What is the required level to even have a chance to kill him?

Definitely Estark from DQV. It was such a surprise seeing him there. Second favs are Ruin and Bjorn.

Talking about Estark from DQV... What is the required level to even have a chance to kill him?

Depends on the Party members really...

This topic has been done before: http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17757&view=findpost&p=278783

And for reference: My favorite is Hargon.

This topic has been done before: http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17757&view=findpost&p=278783

That's not quite the same. A boss monster is not necessarily a villain; such is the case with many of DQ's bonus bosses and some of random bosses you fight throughout some of the games. See: God, Estark, Nokturnus, Divinegon, GranDragon, Empyria, Captain Crow... and that's just off the top of my head.

My favorite boss is God. He's not afraid to crack a joke during battle and do a little dancin'.

Kandar.

That's not quite the same. A boss monster is not necessarily a villain; such is the case with many of DQ's bonus bosses and some of random bosses you fight throughout some of the games. See: God, Estark, Nokturnus, Divinegon, GranDragon, Empyria, Captain Crow... and that's just off the top of my head.

My favorite boss is God. He's not afraid to crack a joke during battle and do a little dancin'.

Well, Estark wasn't really a random boss, in fact, he played an important role util his death, when Psaro was shown to be the true villain. Heck, up until the battle with him, he's mentioned much more than Psaro.

But that's my 2 cents. :slimeking:

why doesnt anyone like zoma cmon!hes my absolute favorite.

I, for one, love Zoma.

zoma.png

He's probably my favorite boss. Aside from the awesome battle theme, I love how I have to keep on my toes during the fight. I remember once I wasn't paying attention and accidentally hit the wrong command for one of my characters and, after a few desperate minutes of trying to save myself, I was utterly annihalated. IT WAS AWESOME.

Also, the satisfaction of killing him without using the Light Orb is just amazing. It's just a shame the GBC and SFC versions don't play his theme unless you use the orb. D:

Well, Estark wasn't really a random boss, in fact, he played an important role util his death, when Psaro was shown to be the true villain. Heck, up until the battle with him, he's mentioned much more than Psaro.

But that's my 2 cents. :slimeking:

He was just a patsy. He didn't even do anything... well... villainous! He was awakened and put back to sleep in almost the same breath.

Archived