Sign in to follow this  
Mou-rie-SHOU-rie

how to farm money?

so, after i spend moneys dlc items in the last weeks, my money goes down sharply (from one mill to 500000). now after buying things this week, my money is 350000 left. so i was asking this: what's the best trick to farm money? i'm running desperate.

Take the coins you have left. Plant them in some rich soil. Give it a healthy amount of water and sunlight. Wait at least a week and you'll have plenty of gold for this fall's harvest.

so, after i spend moneys dlc items in the last weeks, my money goes down sharply (from one mill to 500000). now after buying things this week, my money is 350000 left. so i was asking this: what's the best trick to farm money? i'm running desperate.

I always farmed money through the alchemie tricks. There are two recipes you can make with just things buyable somewhere in the game.

The bigger one gives you like 50000 gold more than needed per 99 units. Can't remember details now just google for Dragon quest IX alchemie trick or so.

Edited by Warez

Go after Cumulus Hexes in earth grottos and use half-inch. You'll get either a Mistick (common) or Flowing Dress (rare) that you can sell for $8,250 or $9,000 apiece. You can make over $800,000 if you collect 99 of either.

The Gold Mail trick is probably the easiest way to far mmoney, though it's dull as sin...

You can buy the gold ring & gold bracer in Porth Laughlan & the silver mail in Bloomingdale.

Rinse & repeat untill you figure you can't take the mental stress of it all anymore!

Other than that, look for a grotto map that an all gem jamborie or all gem slime floor?!

Cheers!

Ear Cosy: 290,000/h

Gold Mail: 490,000/h

Optimistick: If you can steal one and end the battle within 1 min, then after the alchemy you're able to earn 900,000/h

Gem Jamboree only: 113,000/h

Gem Slime only: 1,000,000/h

Grottoes (Millionare Maps): 1,500,000~3,200,000/h

Take the coins you have left. Plant them in some rich soil. Give it a healthy amount of water and sunlight. Wait at least a week and you'll have plenty of gold for this fall's harvest.

That made me laugh so freaking hard!

Ear Cosy: 290,000/h

Gold Mail: 490,000/h

Optimistick: If you can steal one and end the battle within 1 min, then after the alchemy you're able to earn 900,000/h

Gem Jamboree only: 113,000/h

Gem Slime only: 1,000,000/h

Grottoes (Millionare Maps): 1,500,000~3,200,000/h

The gold mail one works if you start out with like90,000 gold but after that it takes forever cause one trip uses all the gold rings/ bracers. Personally I like the optimistick one, along with flowing dresses. When I was fighting those cumulus hex's in a grotto i kept trying to steal the item for the quest and it took me forever , so i probly got 15 optimisticks and like 9 flowing dresses from doing that.

The Gold Mail trick is probably the easiest way to far mmoney, though it's dull as sin...

You can buy the gold ring & gold bracer in Porth Laughlan & the silver mail in Bloomingdale.

Rinse & repeat untill you figure you can't take the mental stress of it all anymore!

Other than that, look for a grotto map that an all gem jamborie or all gem slime floor?!

Cheers!

haha, when i do the gold mail thing, I always do it when I'm watching tv so it takes alot longer to bore me.

Go after Cumulus Hexes in earth grottos and use half-inch. You'll get either a Mistick (common) or Flowing Dress (rare) that you can sell for $8,250 or $9,000 apiece. You can make over $800,000 if you collect 99 of either.

oh yeah, I meant mistick, not optomistick

i personally like go at a level 1 legacy boss with four 99 gladiators and just keep beating them without leveling them over and over. you make a few grand ever fight and you have the chance of farming orbs; especially if you use thieves instead of gladiators.

@Anzac

Optimistick = Mistick(1)(what you had stolen from Cumulux Hexes) + Celestial Skein(2) + Agility Ring(2)

After you did the alchemy, you're able to sell it for 15,600G per each stick.

@melongx

Are celestial skeins and agility rings easy enough to get to warrant the gain as they are easy and quick to steal and sell?

i just go to my map and fight gem slimes. rack up 2.6 mill per hr and that includes all the items i get and sell (mythril ore, gleeban gold pieces, top tier weapons, etc)

Recently I've just been farming my Diamond Crypt of Bane Lv86 map.

It's got gem slimes that can appear on level's B5 - B8, 6x A-rank & 6x S-rank chests, so that's alot of orichalcum & high selling equipment I pull out every hour!

Usually after selling the vast quanities of sage's exlixirs, orichalcums, gleeban gold pieces, metal slime equips & rank 10 weapons, I'll be into about 200,000 - 400,000 or so depending on my luck...

Cheers!

@Matty

Celestial Skeins require a bunch of Fresh Waters. If your fountain group is not Grass which has it spawns 8 pcs at Slurry Coast & Mt Ulzuun, then it's hard to obtain if you don't want to steal the monster in the ruined village beside the north Mt Ulzuun.

Agility Ring is easy to be stolen from Whirly Girly since they often come 3~5 in a battle.

Edited by MelonGx

You farm money by using an AR. :)