i used a code on my R4 for Joker 2 Pro, to view all the monsters in the library, and you won't believe what i found...

a Slime Tank, identical to Slival's from Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime! can you believe that?

for those who remember, Slival is the anti-hero to Rocket the Slime in the game. not to mention, Rocket's Slime Tank is also in the game as well.

Slival's Tank is shown as an SS rank Material monster, while Rocket's is an S Rank Slime Monster. i was quite surprised about this discovery.

what do you think of these Rocket Slime cameos? i think its awesome!

Yep, they're awesome. We've got a full list of the Joker 2 bestiary here, so many of us have been swooning over the awesome monsters for some time now.

I love the Rocket Slime cameos too.

not to mention, the whole slime residents (mostly the main characters) of Boingburg from Rocket Slime are in it.

also, in unrelated news, Xiphos the Deathbringer is in it as well! an SS rank Dragon monster too! who knew he was a part of the Dragon family? :P

Dude,all you had 2 do was look at the Monster list ofD.Q.M.J.2pro. on the site here.

i'm real sorry. i'm just so excited about Joker 2 and all of the past Dragon Quest cameos that will be in it.

i can't wait till it reaches the US. thanks to the list, i know exactly what team i'm gonna make.

Long live the DQ dynasty! :D

Dude,all you had 2 do was look at the Monster list ofD.Q.M.J.2pro. on the site here.

i'm real sorry. i'm just so excited about Joker 2 and all of the past Dragon Quest cameos that will be in it.

i can't wait till it reaches the US. thanks to the list, i know exactly what team i'm gonna make.

Long live the DQ dynasty! :D

While he's right about that, do not feel bad about it when it comes from someone who's still learning the ropes of this forum.

And be aware that what we get in this continent may not be the Pro version.

And be aware that what we get in this continent may not be the Pro version.

Sadly from previous conversations and the fact that it advertises 300 monsters, doesn't look like it's going to be.

I was trying to give him the bad news slowly, since he's so excited about it.

Then again, he's not above using R4, so he can always play the fan translation of Pro.

• 1 month later...

good news! very good indeed!

i was able to use my japan save of Joker 2 with the US rom and i looked in the monster library and...

SCHLEIMAN TANK IN JOKER 2 FTW! :evillaugh:

i'm still wondering how to officially get it. maybe it requires Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime DS game?

bad news is, most other Pro related monsters aren't in Joker 2... *sad face*

also, when a monster gets upgraded by synthesis, instead of something like "Better Slime" and "Best Slime", its like "Slime X" and "Slime XY"

I looked at the list, and all I can say is...

YEAH!

A l

lot of my favorite monsters in the series are in it!

Especially the Slime Tanks!

but...

...Ladja is back! NO! :possessed:

Edited by Hawk

the really neat mosnters like the slime tank, nemeslime, ultraslime, stormgate castle and neuman (and others) are not synthable. they are promotional event rewards, or tourny rewards. thats how it was in the japanese version. which is a huge shame because i'd love to get my hands on an ultraslime and nemeslime!

I'll cheat them in. It's fair play. Dunno if it'd be fair play to use them in Wi-Fi though...It's not like I'll have em' beefed up to 9999 all stats.

Oh and I figured I'd leave this little explaination for people that wanna cheat them in too. If it's anything like the first Joker then they will take the place of whatever monster you battle so they will also have their stats, not the stats of the monster your trying to cheat in. So let's say I wanted to get Stornway Castle, I'd need to get another one of those and then synthesize them both together. Then the product will have the stats it should have.

Edited by ss14hero

that will fix the stat problem, but it will still show you hacked it in the breeding history since legit stormgate castle's wont have a stormgate castle as mother and father. as you said, if you dont plan on going online with the event monsters, thats ok. but if you do. your team will be checked out and deleted.

it happened to me a lot in joker 1, even though i never hacked any monsters =/ i just used a 8x exp gain code so i could raise a really brutal F rank team for the special tourny's. they deleted my team from the leaderboard every few days though.

that will fix the stat problem, but it will still show you hacked it in the breeding history since legit stormgate castle's wont have a stormgate castle as mother and father. as you said, if you dont plan on going online with the event monsters, thats ok. but if you do. your team will be checked out and deleted.

it happened to me a lot in joker 1, even though i never hacked any monsters =/ i just used a 8x exp gain code so i could raise a really brutal F rank team for the special tourny's. they deleted my team from the leaderboard every few days though.

I don't care about that, I just like going against strong people, if I do manage to get to the top of the leaderboard the likelyhood of me staying there for a decent amount of time is almost non-existant.

Breed a Foolhero Tribe or whatnot with this one female demoness that you can breed later in the game (A or S rank, I believe). She's a demoness of some sort.

the really neat mosnters like the slime tank, nemeslime, ultraslime, stormgate castle and neuman (and others) are not synthable. they are promotional event rewards, or tourny rewards. thats how it was in the japanese version. which is a huge shame because i'd love to get my hands on an ultraslime and nemeslime!

Ultra and Neme are rewards for playing the online mode enough times (not necessarily winning said online matches). So you can easily get them, I think, just keep playing. If I recall correctly, Ultra and Neme have a trait that makes them Size2 / Size3 killers.

• 1 year later...

so to day i sjut bought a rocket slime game and i wanted too tag mode is it possible or not please some one let me know or i jsut got jiped on free game for m gamestop

so to day i sjut bought a rocket slime game and i wanted too tag mode is it possible or not please some one let me know or i jsut got jiped on free game for m gamestop

You can't use Rocket Slime to tag.

Rocket slime is a fun collectable game..plus synth your own EPIC BULLETS! Plus monster team mates you capture REQUIRES x50, and x100 for statue!!! I only wish the others were releasrd here, who knows if that would ever would happen....