DQMJ2P translation "bonus" patch discussion

Crap that must be what that 80k item in the shop was the very first time I played pro...

Unless there's a negative multiplier somewhere, all items > 50K are weapons (except egg).

78000 = True Gringham Whip

82500 = Light staff

88000 = Fire Mace

92500 = Ryuuzin Claw

96000 = God's Axe

100000 = Monster Egg

If it was price x4, there are a few "proofs" for skillsets that cost 20000, others are <= 12500.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap that must be what that 80k item in the shop was the very first time I played pro...

Unless there's a negative multiplier somewhere, all items > 50K are weapons (except egg).

78000 = True Gringham Whip

82500 = Light staff

88000 = Fire Mace

92500 = Ryuuzin Claw

96000 = God's Axe

100000 = Monster Egg

If it was price x4, there are a few "proofs" for skillsets that cost 20000, others are <= 12500.

Isn't the gold card or whatever its called 20% off all items tho?

I have been looking at many joker 2 pro videos lately (by japanese gamers) and I found two videos by two diffrent people and they both had multiple incarnus creatures (the wolf,the ape,etc etc.) So either they both hacked (which I don't think is likely) or there is an alternative way to get more?

Dunno , I'm on the new island with my Orgodermir and Drack , :upperslime:

I think you get Wolfspade , and then breeding you can get 1 of the Mythic beast , guess that players used AR codes to get the monsters.

Unless there's a breeding combination I'm not aware of, it's impossible to breed a Wolfspade (yet). However, it's very easy to AR one in.

Edited by SOuimet

you can get a wolfspade from the egg, according to a few websites i've seen. but its one of the more rare outcomes. if not the most rare. i cant confirm that because i havent seen the egg for sale yet and i've been checking every single day for the last 2 weeks or so =/

most likely though, they cheated.

i have an idea for a few breed combinations for unobtainable monsters. here's my idea:

(Slime + She Slime) + (Heal Slime + Drake Slime) & (Behemoth Slime + Beshemoth Slime) + (Angel Slime + Rubble Slime) = Slime Gang

(Metal King Slime + Gem Slime) & (Metal Kaiser Slime + Diamond Slime) = Liquid Metal King Slime

Gemon + Dragonlord = Xiphos

Zoma's Devil + Zoma's Devil = Zoma

(Grandpa Slime + Slime Gang) & (Liquid Metal King Slime + Metal King Slime) = Schleiman Tank

(Golem + Gold Golem) & (Liquid Metal King Slime + Metal King Slime) = Schwarzman Tank

let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I assume eggs are wifi related would it be possible to add them to the shop? hell and maybe even have the shop refresh itself too cause in pro I don't think i've seen the shop refresh yet...also had another idea,how bout we expand GJ's monsters reward? perhaps if you can't do the egg shop idea maybe just add the egg monsters via GJ?

Since I assume eggs are wifi related would it be possible to add them to the shop? hell and maybe even have the shop refresh itself too cause in pro I don't think i've seen the shop refresh yet...also had another idea,how bout we expand GJ's monsters reward? perhaps if you can't do the egg shop idea maybe just add the egg monsters via GJ?

I have the possibility to modify the ship's shop or the chick's shop.

I only have access to the items shop for now, I didn't unlock the weapon shop yet.

Adding eggs or other items to either one of those shops would be easy to do.

As for GJ's rewards, I need to get there first to see if I can, but I doubt I can change anything except maybe monsters fought against him.

I only have access to the items shop for now, I didn't unlock the weapon shop yet.

As for GJ's rewards, I need to get there first to see if I can, but I doubt I can change anything except maybe monsters fought against him.

I think I maxed the ships shop and i'm already finished the new world I could send you my save file if that would speed things up?

I think I maxed the ships shop and i'm already finished the new world I could send you my save file if that would speed things up?

It would probably speed things up, yes. So you can send it to me so that I can test other stuff.

My game is at the beginning of the new world so I don't have that much to do though (I think).

• 4 years later...

I like Ultra Slime.

Slider Girl should really be localized better, however. Even "Slime Girl" would be more appropriate than keeping "Slider" in her name.