South beach. Feelin' the heat.

Uh!

What kind of convention?

Can y'all feel that?

Can y'all feel that?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep it in tag mode, although I went to Comicpalooza over Memorial Day weekend here in Houston and didn't get a damn thing. Was only there until noon, though.

Fixed the transparency on the hand, by the way.

Keep it in tag mode, although I went to Comicpalooza over Memorial Day weekend here in Houston and didn't get a damn thing. Was only there until noon, though.

Fixed the transparency on the hand, by the way.

It's back to National again then too :)

Any DQ fans here on Long island?

Nope?

Well, that ends that.

*cough cough*

I am amused that we don't exist.

Especially as I have every map most of us could possibly want. (I'm not MelonGx's level, but I've got a fair few useful maps.)

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be giving up Street and Spotpass for International Taggin' Day...

I hope I get something.

Now that we're five days away, if anyone's wondering what to do, it's easy. Just put yourself out there. Pull a Yuji Horii and have it on your dash driving to and from work. Go for a walk around town. Go shopping or to a movie. Go out to eat. I'll be indulging in some fine Chuy's for lunch.

i forgot dq9 is almost 1 yr old

Any Toronto area players?!

not getting my hopes up though... 1 year later and just 13 tags. :cry:

I'd love to Dwaine but I'm gonna take shot in the dark and say no one here lives in North Carolina...that and II don't live anywhere near walking distance of any places to meet up.

I'd love to tag with anybody, but North Carolina sucks for any kind of chance encounters. v_v Makes me sad.

Guys, all these comments about how there's nobody around to tag, that's what this day is for. Put yourself out there. Mention it on other forums, Facebook, 'n what not. If you don't put yourselves out there, there won't be anybody to tag.

I might be able to help after all, one of my best friends has the game and I bought a 2nd game for tagging purposes but I got bored of it and I'm gonna give it to him as soon as possible.

For my part, will be taggin Day Friday, July 15 in Geneva, I'm the organizer and it will be a little ahead of the anniversary of Dragon Quest IX in Europe and Switzerland, but falls on the anniversary Battle Road Victory in Japan. While en route to victory x).

Today's the day. Get out there, you heathens!

Archived