Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaimealexlara

Looking to buy Dragon Quest Monster Battle Road cards

I've been wanting to start some sort of Dragon Quest/Warrior collection, and it seems that cards are the way to go. I just have not had any luck finding any for sale. I knew a couple of weeks ago someone was selling quite nice collection of these cards on ebay, but completely forgot about them, and now i lost my chance.I was wondering if anyone was selling them, or if someone could guide me to a place where i can purchase them. Looking forward to responses. :kiss:

There are alot on yahoo auction in Japan.

might be possible to find some on ebay

I tried, i just dont understand it D: (Yahoo auction Japan)

I searched it as ドラゴンクエスト モンスターãƒãƒˆãƒ«ãƒ­ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ and i did find some cards,its just im not sure. How would i know if they do international shipping? Or do they? Aww sorry for the dumb questions :ws-slimecrazy:

If you can show me card pack pictures, I can check at my local mall and stuff for you. Or if you'd rather try to get something else DQ-related, I can order from Amazon.jp and the online Squeenix store with no issue. :) I'm only here until the end of July, though, so it would have to be soon.

Hijacking topic concerning this because depending on the answer I may be intrested in buying these as well.

Are there any cards with the Major bosses?

As of this post, this was all I could find on Ebay with a quick search:

http://bit.ly/iKxXd2

You might want to try some import sites like Hobby Search. HS is mostly sold out on MBR cards, with only 2 listings left:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10116770

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10116769

I have seen sets on various smaller, independent sites, but I'd rather not trust them with my personal info. Also, if you are gonna import cards, get ready to pay a good deal on shipping.

Are there any cards with the Major bosses?

All Legacy Bosses are available, including Estark and Nokturnus. Take a look:

DWMBV_012.jpg

DWMBV_013.jpg

DWMBV_014.jpg

DWMBV_015.jpg

DWMBV_016.jpg

DWMBV_017.jpg

DWMBV_018.jpg

DWMBV_019.jpg

DWMBV_020.jpg

DWMBV_021.jpg

DWMBV_022.jpg

Holy....

How and where can I obtain those specific cards? Speically dat Zoma :3

Alexier, I'm in the midst of talks with someone who is in Japan Currently. He was the person who had the Zoma Plush I requested monthes back on the board, and in my opinion a very relible person. If he can locate these legacy boss cards for me, I'll direct you to him s hopefully he can help you out in the same way he has helped me out before.

How and where can I obtain those specific cards? Speically dat Zoma :3

I saw some Legacy Boss cards on Ebay quite a few times. Price was 0.99 cents with $7 shipping for each card.

Though I think you would have a better chance finding them in Yahoo! Auction Japan. For this you will need a middleman service to import stuff from Japan auctions, since they don't ship outside Japan. Rinkya seems to be a popular choice.

Also, you can try contacting This Guy. He is my personal middleman, and I've bought MBR cards from him before. In fact, he once had a whole lot of cards for very cheap, which I think never sold, unless he put them up on Yahoo! Japan. This is his original site. Nice guy. Last time he sent me free Japanese Coffee ^^. Name's Toshihiro ujo. If you do contact him, tell him Jose Gallardo sent you ;).

I have a handful of monster cards left over from when I lived in Japan, so these are from 07/08.

cards.jpg

Metal slime got bought but I'll do $3 a card (including shipping) or $12 for the remaining lot.