Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arjak

Wanting to buy Dragon Warrior 2 (NES)

I am currently playing through the original Dragon Warrior for the NES for the third time, and I've been thinking that I'd REALLY like to play another game in the series. I have this thing where I greatly enjoy playing a game series in order to see the progression of it, so I'm currently looking for a complete copy of Dragon Warrior 2 for the NES. I want it to include everything that originally came with the game, like the box, manual, map, etc. If anyone is willing to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

If interested, please send me pictures of the copy in question and your asking price. Thank you!

I am currently playing through the original Dragon Warrior for the NES for the third time, and I've been thinking that I'd REALLY like to play another game in the series. I have this thing where I greatly enjoy playing a game series in order to see the progression of it, so I'm currently looking for a complete copy of Dragon Warrior 2 for the NES. I want it to include everything that originally came with the game, like the box, manual, map, etc. If anyone is willing to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

If interested, please send me pictures of the copy in question and your asking price. Thank you!

If you're intrested, I just have the game, and it worked perfectly last I played it. If you don't want it however in favor of having the box, ect I understand :)

If you're intrested, I just have the game, and it worked perfectly last I played it. If you don't want it however in favor of having the box, ect I understand :)

Thanks for the offer! I am looking for a Complete In Box copy, though. I'm kind of a collector of classic games as well as playing them, but I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

ebay was how I got mine, any luck there?

ebay was how I got mine, any luck there?

I've looked, but the prices there are absolutely insane! I'm sure it's a great game, but who in their right mind would pay such prices!?

people who really want the complete copy.

If you want a complete copy at a low price, good luck with that. Anyone who has one is likely a collector also and either wouldn't part with theirs or would charge more for it.

If I came across as a jerk, I'm sorry. I'm actually willing to pay a good amount, I'm just somewhat impatient. At the going rate on eBay, I'd have to wait a month and save my money if I'm to buy the game and pay my rent in the same month. I'm open to any offers, and if I have to save for a while, so be it.

Once again, I'm sorry if I came across as a jerk.

Well, Arjerk, something of this nature isn't exactly common - especially not 21 years after the game's initial US release!

(Don't worry, Arjak, you're not coming across as a jerk. You want what you want and that's perfectly understandable. Getting the game without the box, manual and poster is like ordering a hamburger - but all that comes out is the patty... who'd want that? Mmmm. Food analogy.)

I know how you feel. I had a bit of trouble finding some of the DW games for a decent price on Ebay. It just takes a bit of looking around and you'll eventually find some. Heck, after searching for a couple of hours i managed to get a complete DW 1 & 4 for about 80 bucks together.

>_> now i just need to find 2 & 3. . .

but since i'm really tight on cash at the moment, if i find a good deal for #2 i'll pass it on to you.

That would be most appreciated Kalmana; Thank you! If all else fails, my birthday is at the end of this month... :thumbsup:

What about the GBC version? Wouldn't that be cheaper?

He already has the GBC version.

I got a copy for my upcoming birthday! Yay!

I'll play it as soon as I beat DW1...again.