Outcasts

Plot ¬

A group of people have all been outcasted from there covens: Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby and Topaz. Although they have been outcasted for something they have done: How can they be sure that's the only reason they were cast out?

Form ¬

Name- {Lidz}

Age[12-18]- {15}

Coven- {Sapphire}

Info- {She can manipulate both Ice and Water to her will, is a very strong, determined person, that can come across as bossy and sarcastic. She is loyal to her friends, but is also slightly tomboyish}

WhyTheyWereOutcasted- {She hadn't realised she had her powers by this time, and when she lost control (She got angry with someone) she ended up hurting them without meaning too}

Each Coven owns a certain talent, and all the people outcasted have that power, even though they may not realise it at first. I will let you choose your power but keep it similar to each coven:

Emerald: Grass, Earth.

Sapphire: Ice, Water

Ruby: Necromancy, Demon

Topaz: Fire, Air

We will start when we have at least 4-5 people. We can either POV on this thread or on a seperate one.

Enjoy!

Dragon Lass

Name - {Eito}

Age - [18}

Coven - {Topaz}

Info - {What can come as lazy and inconsiderate, is actually a pretty nice guy. Dedicated or Stubborn, he gets the job done no matter what... when he wants to. Always carries an Ocarina, but sucks at it. Daydreamer; wishes he could fly. A loner; was outcasted on his 18th birthday. Has a certain affinity to wind, but doesn't quite understand why he is so attracted to it. Has yet to realize his true potential.}

WhyTheyWereOutcasted - {Being the seemingly lazy person, he was viewed as an unproductive member of the Coven. That, and with all the racket he caused with his Ocarina, he was thought of as an unnecessary burden.}

[Any OOC can go in brackets I suppose. This is my first time joining an RP, so go easy on me :commando: .]

Name - {Eito}

Age - [18}

Coven - {Topaz}

Info - {What can come as lazy and inconsiderate, is actually a pretty nice guy. Dedicated or Stubborn, he gets the job done no matter what... when he wants to. Always carries an Ocarina, but sucks at it. Daydreamer; wishes he could fly. A loner; was outcasted on his 18th birthday. Has yet to realize his true potential.}

WhyTheyWereOutcasted - {Being the seemingly lazy person, he was viewed as an unproductive member of the Coven. That, and with all the racket he caused with his Ocarina, he was thought of as an unnecessary burden.}

[Any OOC can go in brackets I suppose. This is my first time joining an RP, so go easy on me :commando: .]

Same for me too. I go on a lot of RPGs on other MBs, but they are much different from what I have seen on DD. OK, you can join. When you say yet to realise his true potential, you mean his "powers"?

Dragon Lass

When you say yet to realise his true potential, you mean his "powers"?

[Yes. Eito has a certain affinity to wind, but doesn't quite understand why he is so attracted to it. <<Added to original info. Forgot to put that in.]

When you say yet to realise his true potential, you mean his "powers"?

[Yes. Eito has a certain affinity to wind, but doesn't quite understand why he is so attracted to it. <<Added to original info. Forgot to put that in.]

[OK, that's fine :) If you could, would you mind circulating the link round so we could get more people? Cheers]

Dragon Lass

Name- {Altor (Often shortened to 'Alt')}

Age- {18}

Coven- {Emerald}

Info- {He is one with nature, and has the powers of grass and earth within him, however, he has a more protective nature than a combative one, and uses his powers for defensive purposes and healing/support, as opposed to offense. Very loyal to his friends, he is an extreamly kindhearted, benevolent, and positive individual}

WhyTheyWereOutcasted- {He was seen as one of the most powerful users of the emerald coven, so he was ordered by the leader to be part of the covens army. However, he refused the order, as he doesn't want to use his powers offensively, as he didn't want to hurt people, so he was charged with treason and exiled}

name: novus

coven:[ruby]

info:{he has a big natural evil in his heart. and he had this "will to kill" to whoever that offends him and he mostly uses magics that was imbued with his evil intention to destroy resulting an even stronger power magics compared to normal magics. He was also a pure hearted (meaning he would forgive someone after a some time) person in the same time.his good side often makes him went to a calmful fields that was full of flowers and fields to hold his will to kill. hoping he won't be an evil person.

why they were outcasted:{one day novus when somewhere with his beloved one. but suddenly some person who also likes novus's lover wants her too and she refused. thus that people killed her. knowing that, novus when mad until that he unleashed whole his dark magic and "morally good" magic and uses his power to sacrifice that person's soul to ressurect back his lover. everything went well with one condition. this person was cursed and one day will be hated by everyone except the chosen. then everything happened. everyone include his lover hated him and soon, novus was outcasted. he just hoped nothing happened to his lover and the whole village no longer obsessed with something.

• 2 weeks later...

Name - {Eleric}

Age - [24}

Coven - {Ruby}

Info - {Eleric is a tall broad-set man who uses his powers in a neutral stance. He'll fight to survive, but doesn't like to help people. He wears a trenchcoat, pants, and boots normally. He does not wear a shirt. His powers manifested in a cross of Ruby, when he wills it, it turns into a broadsword, and he can also summon hellfire. (( Similar to Alucard from the Castlevania series. )) He also has tipped ears, to signify his demonic powers.}

Outcasted - {Eleric was outcasted because when his powers manifested, he destroyed his home with a surge of hellfire. With wife and child inside.}

Just send me a PM when this RP starts, I don't normally check this board anymore.

Archived