Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZomaX

Zoma Plushie

After much searching I have never been able to find one. (And I know it exists thanks to this site) http://www.slimeshrine.com/plush/Plushies.html

And to make matters worse, I just found one on Ebay that ended a few days ago. %#^#!

I have a Dracolord plushie, I have a Hargon plushie, so who wants to help locate/sell me a Zoma plushie? :D

I love that cute little site! Slime Shrine! It has so many great pictures of DQ stuff.

I think I ONCE, I say, ONCE, saw Zoma plushie for sale on Amazon (which by my personal preference is better than Ebay). He was sold out though. I got most of my plushies, Jailcat, Sanguine (the little cow-skinned demon in DQIX), Dracky, off Amazon.

i can try to locate one for ya.

I'll be honest, I've been looking on/off for quite awhile. Lets just say I've had the other two I've mentioned for over 6 years, but I can never seem to come across this one. (I was a youngin when I got them, I saw a hargon on ebay really cheap, took him about 8 monthes to send, came with Dracolord as well)

So any and all help will be appricated

Honestly, I've talked to the seller previously, and I'll bet he'd gladly sell it to you for the price he had it listed at, still. Want me to check with him?

That would be great actually, the price is a bit steap, but considering how long I've been searching for one, I'd go for it.

Though the cheaper I have to pay, the better. XD

That would be great actually, the price is a bit steap, but considering how long I've been searching for one, I'd go for it.

Though the cheaper I have to pay, the better. XD

Okay, cool. I just sent him a message.

I've been in touch with him because I'm hoping he might be able to help me with my DQ V plush search. :)

id love to have a zoma plush :(

looks like ill start lookin :D

(im tryna get as much DQ merchandise as possible. posters, plushies, keychains, figurines, etc)

Much love Moogle, I was able to get it for 135. Thanks so much :]