Wifi Battling With Dragon Warrior Monsters, and Cobi's Journey

I found Gameshark codes, but it looks like the only way to get my monsters would be to actually play the game again. I would edit it, but I don't feel like playing the game again for over 10 hrs. just to get my monsters back.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite sure some of us could help through breeding, maybe if a programmer was skilled enough we could make a simulator for this game, I am unsure if we could do that, but I agree we need a way for these awesome people to get there monsters back without boatloads of work. I will find something for everyone to play again, also Zenith does DD or this site have a youtube channel. I think that would be a great start for real to getting everything set up.

Edited by Terry's Apprentice

I was thinking about making a tutorial on how to set this up on my channel, but since I haven't decided to do this yet, I wasn't sure if I should.

Even if I could just hack my cheap monsters in, it would only take a couple of hrs. to beat the game compared to getting newer monsters and leveling them up.

I am quite sure some of us could help through breeding, maybe if a programmer was skilled enough we could make a simulator for this game, I am unsure if we could do that, but I agree we need a way for these awesome people to get there monsters back without boatloads of work. I will find something for everyone to play again, also Zenith does DD or this site have a youtube channel. I think that would be a great start for real to getting everything set up.

The Den doesn't have a youtube channel since it hosts all videos right here at the site. Several of the people here who contribute videos have youtube channels though, and they usually link back to the Den somewhere on the channel description.

Comments on the video:

WonderEgg is a monster. Dream Egg is an item findable in chests. They are completely separate.

Comments on getting monsters together.

If people are willing to throw around save files, we could probably hex edit them to where people's parties are. (Or play around with species encounter codes, guaranteed join codes, and max EXP codes...)

I don't believe anyone's got a cartridge copier and is easy to access though.

As an aside, I didn't realize it, but someone cracked the resistance-passing mechanism back in August. FAQ's up on GameFAQs, and I've done a quick analysis of the new information on that board. Interesting stuff, all things considered.

For simulation do you mean just having simulated battled between the monsters and such without effecting the actual game? Because I could do that. I've made a couple of RPG battle simulations before in the past.

Edited by Kalmana
  • 1 month later...

Never said it did stop all healing effects. A ThickFog/ThickFog ready team runs Meditate instead of magical healing. And yes, dances and songs still work. Neither of which, I'll point out, have penalty-free guaranteed healing, unlike the magical Revive. (Hustle doesn't heal enough.)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...