Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FranckyFox2468

Rocket Slime FanComic

Hey people, i have the project of a Rocket slime comic, the story appean 5 years after Rcoket slime(Slime mori mori 2) A bunch of bad guys(I didnt decided them, but i want something different from platypunks) decided to put in box every habitant of Slimenia(Like always :shifty: ) to steal every fortunes of the region, but badly, Rocket is one of the prisonners, So who's the Hero?

First: Try to guess who will be the new heroes

Second: Need suggestion for the bad guys

Third: If you have suggestion, feel free to give them!

Hey people, i have the project of a Rocket slime comic, the story appean 5 years after Rcoket slime(Slime mori mori 2) A bunch of bad guys(I didnt decided them, but i want something different from platypunks) decided to put in box every habitant of Slimenia(Like always :shifty: ) to steal every fortunes of the region, but badly, Rocket is one of the prisonners, So who's the Hero?

I think a rotatable team of heroes would be awesome. I would like to see Mother Glooperior team up with His Royal Wobbliness and Tokyo Tom in an ass-kicking trio of awesomeness.

For bad guys, I figure you can just substitute any classic monsters. For Cesar though, why don't you have at least one of them be a Pink Singuini.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with here.

I think a rotatable team of heroes would be awesome. I would like to see Mother Glooperior team up with His Royal Wobbliness and Tokyo Tom in an ass-kicking trio of awesomeness.

For bad guys, I figure you can just substitute any classic monsters. For Cesar though, why don't you have at least one of them be a Pink Singuini.

ut i

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with here.

Well, the hero as already been Chosen, Fangummy Bob. It would not be the kind of His royal wobliness, but the idea of Mother glooperior...hmm.......I also like Tokyo tom, so its a nice idea! I also thinked adding Spot(I like Blubba, but i thinked replace him for something different)

About the Sanguini, i better not spoil is true identity.....

SANGUINI!!!

Heheheheh. Nice project. Good luck.