Sign in to follow this  
Cesar Hernandez-Meraz

Non-DQ fan-art thread

Marvel%2BComics%2B-%2BRobert%2BBaldwin%2

Robbie Baldwin, also known as Speedball.

Speedball, the Masked Marvel. Founding member of the New Warriors. He acted like a bad boy at home to get his parents' attention so they would not fight each other.

Phantasy%2BStar%2BII%2B-%2BHuey%2BReane%

NES Huey Reane.

Picture of Huey Reane (from Phantasy Star II) done using NES background color restrictions.

Marvel%2BComics%2B-%2BJulio%2BRichter%2B

Rictor from the Age of Apocalypse.

Pic from the X-Men. During the old Age of Apocalypse, some of the heroes were actually villains. Such was the case with Rictor, from X-Force.

Phantasy%2BStar%2BII%2B-%2BAvancino%2B(0

Playing with the boys.

Pic from Phantasy Star II, and inspired by Kenny Loggins's song, "Playing with the boys", incuded in the movie "Top Gun". Anyone who has played PS II for some time will recognize this musician and will know why the boys had to take lessons from him.

Not exactly "fan art", but related to what I have been doing the past few months.

Teatro%2B-%2BDya%2BTeatro%2B-%2BPrincesa

Princesa, el musical.

This is the play I will be acting in. Besides creating the pictures for the poster, I am also drawing a lot of pics for an animation that will be projected during the play. I am liking it so far, so it will be worth it to get no free time for anything else.

Wow, sounds like a lot of work, but a lot of fun.  Glad to hear you have landed a great gig that can exercise so many of your talents.

Glad to hear you have landed a great gig.

The play is written/directed/produced by my boyfriend. :)

But yeah, he knows I could help with some (short) animation. He will be the one actually putting all the frames together.

Also, I have drawn other theater posters before. A few for my BF, but others for other companies.

Phantasy%2BStar%2B-%2BThe%2BEnd%2Bof%2Bt

Rudy Ashley.

From Phantasy Star: The End of the Millennium, young Rudy Ashley, dressed as a rappy on Halloween.

Phantasy%2BStar%2BII%2B-%2BYousis%2B(002

Yousis and the party from Phantasy Star II.

The party is taking music lessons with Avancino in order to continue their quest, but Yousis is sad about something that happened to him recently...

Sure! I don't know when, but I will try to draw at least one. Johnny is one of my favorite heroes, after all.

BTW, you want the four originals, right?

Phantasy%2BStar%2BUniverse%2B-%2BEthan%2

Ethan Waber.

Main (story) character from Phantasy Star Universe. This is a mock Christmas ad for KFC (a brand that appears in other games of the series).

Team from Phantasy Star II.

These are characters from Phantasy Star II. Huey Reane, a biologist. Anne Saga, a doctor. Rudger Steiner, a hunter.

And Shilka Levinia.

A thief...

I think another thief made off with something here. Like all the money in his wallet and half that lady's skirt!

• Upvote 1

You're right! When I uploaded this she was completely dressed!

• Upvote 1

Very nicely drawn!  It's always a pleasure to browse through your art.  I hope you do more dragon quest art with the colored pencils again!  It's so flawless!

Thanks!

I will try to do something with pencils again. It takes longer to fill blank spaces, so what takes minutes or a few hours in the computer can takes lots of hours (separated in a few days) to color with pencil. This makes it easier to choose the PC when I do not have enough free time. :(

• Upvote 1

I don't have anything to use to do digital art at the moment.  I'm going to buy a tablet so I can try my hand at it.  Your pencil art, is top of the line and anything great requires much time :)

Thanks! And yes, it does.

Not Dragon Quest, but here is another pencil-colored pic.

Huey and Kainz.

These are characters from Phantasy Star II, visiting Dezolis, the ice planet of the Algol System.

Very nice artwork, it look so good and meticulously smooth it looks like it could be digital!  

Very amazing!

Stephen%2BKing%27s%2BLisey%27s%2BStory%2

Gerd Allen Cole, from Stephen King's novel, Lisey's Story.

Years ago, I could not really get into this book. The first chapters have the heroin remembering her late husband and some important moments of their lives together. It could not grab me back then. But I started it again last year and loved the whole book.

I guess these are adult themes I could not really understand when I was younger (and, I guess, some I still cannot), like sharing your life with someone, and what you do when they are gone.

It is a very interesting book that you may like if you are into Stephen King's style.

@Cesar I really like your art style. I'm jelly. v-v

I don't draw much fan art, mostly original art.....Hmmm....

Kaos from Skylanders doodle

lord_kaos_no_bg_by_glumshanksgirl-d5ru71

And here an original character Utauloid.....Um I was trying to draw this to be cute so idk. And on her head it's Edgar from Men In Black ^_^ The cute roach guy.

jitter_doll_shizo_cover_by_glumshanksgir

Edited by Dhoulgirl

PIXELZ!

darkana_game_sprite_by_glumshanksgirl-d5

A character from one of my games. She is based on me. x3 It was so hard getting her moon hairpin pixelled. >.> SOOOO HARD

And here is a lolipop pixel from same game!

yummy_lollipop_by_glumshanksgirl-d5ulbmh

Edited by Dhoulgirl
  • Upvote 1