Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dunsparce

Looking for some Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest games

Hello, Dunsparce here. I'm looking for a couple games to add to my collection. The problem is, I'm having trouble finding them at a decent price. These are what I'm looking for:

-Dragon Warrior I.II (GBC)

-Dragon Warrior Monsters (GBC)

-Dragon Warrior Monster 2: Cobi's Journey (GBC)

-Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart (GBA)

-Kenshin Dragon Quest (Standalone Console)

-Torneko: The Last Hope (PSX)

The monsters games are afterthoughts. the one I REALLY want is Kenshin

I have a budget of $200.00, and will pay for the games via paypal. I'm especially trying to find a good deal on Kenshin

I have Dragon Warrior Monsters (GBC) and I'll simply give it to you. I found it years ago in a GameStop. I had gotten away from Dragon Warrior and when I saw this, I was flooded with memories of the original NES game, so I quickly bought it. Got home and played it and was quite disappointed. I've tried getting into the Monsters series but just can't develop an interest. So, I will gladly give it to you.

I have Dragon Warrior Monsters (GBC) and I'll simply give it to you. I found it years ago in a GameStop. I had gotten away from Dragon Warrior and when I saw this, I was flooded with memories of the original NES game, so I quickly bought it. Got home and played it and was quite disappointed. I've tried getting into the Monsters series but just can't develop an interest. So, I will gladly give it to you.

:o

Thanks a bunch!

I'll PM you my shipping info

Cool. I shoud be able to get it into the mail today then. And if you have trust issues, send a PM to King Zenith. I've sent him stuff as well.

Cool. I shoud be able to get it into the mail today then. And if you have trust issues, send a PM to King Zenith. I've sent him stuff as well.

If this was any site other than Dragon's Den, I probably wouldn't trust you. But I know that DD is a pretty safe site, as are the members.

If this was any site other than Dragon's Den, I probably wouldn't trust you. But I know that DD is a pretty safe site, as are the members.

It's true. The Den is full of highly reputable people and Obishawn is the cream of the crop. I've received stuff from him on more than one occasion.

Yup, I have received things from people here. It's all people who can be trusted in this site, and I'm glad for that.

I don't necessarily need the items to come from DDers. If one can point me to a copy of any of the above games at a decent price will do. I'm especially am having troubles finding Kenshin Dragon Quest And DQM: Caravan Heart at decent prices, bring exclusive to Japan and all.

Here's the best I could do for you for DW1&2 -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000GOXKBQ?tag=dragonsden-20&linkCode=sb1&camp=212353&creative=380553

Well, the best I could do is give you my copy, but I can't part with that, sorry. If I had another, I'd send it your way.

You can also check your local pawn shops. Call ahead first to see if they have GB/GBC games. Some only carry current gen systems and games. I did a hard target search for the GBC DWIII (GBC), found a lot of other cool gems, but ultimately had to buy DWIII (GBC) online.

Wow. I didn't realize DW1+2GBC was worth that much. Now I wish I knew what my sister did with hers... 'cause I'm not gettin' rid of mine!

Okay, I got the second cheapest copy of I&2 on Amazon(It was in better condition than the cheapest and even had a replaced battery), and I found a Copy of Caravan Heart for $20

I also found relativley cheap copies of Cobi's Journey and Torneko($16 each), but I'm waiting to see if I can do better.

I still haven't found a decently priced copy of Kenshin Dragon Quest, though.

Okay, I got the second cheapest copy of I&2 on Amazon(It was in better condition than the cheapest and even had a replaced battery), and I found a Copy of Caravan Heart for $20

I also found relativley cheap copies of Cobi's Journey and Torneko($16 each), but I'm waiting to see if I can do better.

I still haven't found a decently priced copy of Kenshin Dragon Quest, though.

http://gametz.com/forum/Console_Marketplace/topic/414879.html#new - he's asking $10 to $15 for Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey (I'm getting Tara's Adventure myself).