Dunsparce

Post Your Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest Collection

Damnit! I'm jealous.

DQVIII for PS2

DQIV, V, VI, and IX for DS

Pretty boring. I'm hoping to find DWVII for a good price on eBay one of these days.

Good luck. BEST GAME EVER.

Just got my slime hourglasses in and they are pretty cool (Also on the left side is my issue of Scroll (an indie magazine) from May/June 2011 that is all about the 25th anniversary of DQ and covers all the main games 1-9 and the spin offs).

20130807_062601_zps459091ad.jpg

20130807_062612_zps7758734e.jpg

20130807_062620_zps7b336e13.jpg

Edited by Soera

You got both Dragon Warrior VII AND Dragon Quest VII??? *jealousy* Any differences besides language?

OOOH SLIME HOURGLASSES I can't wait to get one! When they make blue slime/metal slime versions of things, I usually restrict myself to just the regular blue slime version (except for plushies). :) I'm going back to Japan next month, and I'm gonna hit up Artnia for some of the new DQ merchandise. Have you timed one? I wanna know if it's actually like, a minute long hourglass. Haha.

• Upvote 1

Heh Ill time one. And you are making me jealous with Artnia. I want that DQ armor set!!!!

Quit making me so envious of your DQ collections.

Heh Ill time one. And you are making me jealous with Artnia. I want that DQ armor set!!!!

Artnia is kinda weird, and makes me miss the old Square Enix Character Goods Shop. Haha. But at least they still have all the merchandise. I'd like them to put some Dragon Quest items in their menu though, since it's basically all Final Fantasy right now. Then again, I guess that's what Luida's Bar is for.

Edited by Michi

I haven't been here in years, but after I found this thread from a google search, I feel I needed to come back. At least for a bit to share some of my Dragon Quest goodies. 

I started my collection when I was an exchange student in Nagasaki in 2002. I saw some slimes in a game center machine and remembered the NES games and how much I loved the games. I was able to win a few and things snowballed from there. I came back with over a 100 plushes that I'd won. And after that I graduated and moved back to Japan for 2 more years, so I had a lot of time and money to dedicate to amassing my collection.  

With that said, here's some of my collection. Most of these pictures are kinda old. I haven't been systematic about the new stuff. 

Edit: Holy crap! That was a lot of pictures, so I'll just limit to the plushes for now. 

292892816_6518b4640d_z.jpg

Me with one of the game center games.

2574517628_ed73098571_z.jpg

Most of the plushes. 

2573707651_99bb23da40_z.jpg

Non-slimes and big baddies.

2573708541_e66d0f77c5_z.jpg

2574529344_6cd28386e4_z.jpg

Plush picture frames and a backpack. 

2574528574_866eab6a53_z.jpg

A bunch of mini slimes.

2573704505_29fedb78c0_z.jpg

The car suction cup plushes. There are two series in this shot.

2574520590_efabc7b4a9_z.jpg

The flat looking ones are cushions.

2573698565_4bcc884698_z.jpg

More non-slimes.

2573696341_c623ed9de8_z.jpg

The slime pyramid set. 

2574518486_c85a59b749_z.jpg

2573696839_d7e5dd3c90_z.jpg

A jewel bag that even had plush jewels. 

2573701395_8827f17a7c_z.jpg

2574523212_0f1821d297_z.jpg

2574522590_c348cf8d0a_z.jpg

More cushions.

2573702159_3df016bcec_z.jpg

2574526102_ba8d855c89_z.jpg

2573705283_58e6715619_z.jpg

4839561243_5cf1c5c97e.jpg

292068457_b8e8ac0cd8_z.jpg

292893996_8e7b69d021_z.jpg

Just before I won a mage slime.

1417691171_64dcb9ccda_z.jpg

8228777006_364c5db5c5_z.jpg

Probably my favorite Dragon Quest item. This is a poster advertising the prize set of plushes for my favorite set. I got by asking at an arcade in Tokyo and they gave it to me off the wall. 

• Upvote 1

Wow. Very impressive collection! Thanks for sharing.

My collection may be modest but I bet I'm the only one here with a Smile Slime onesie :)

smileoan.jpg

My son too has that onesie but blue!

Space for rent

Edited by jamiras843
  • Upvote 1

;) @Iloveslimes: :whoa: Wow man, I dunno if I can call myself "Slime Master" anymore after seeing your impressive collection of Slime Plushies.

Edited by Slime Master

;) @Iloveslimes: :whoa: Wow man, I dunno if I can call myself "Slime Master" anymore after seeing your impressive collection of Slime Plushies.

Time for you to change your name to Slime Apprentice.

Hmm... I'll have to post pictures later, but I can list stuff for now I guess:

Games:

-Dragon Warrior (NES) (2 copies)

-Dragon Warrior II (NES)

-Dragon Warrior III (NES) (+Box and Manual/guide thing)

-Dragon Warrior Monsters (GBC)

-Dragon Warrior VII (PSX) (+Box and Manual)

-Dragon Quest VIII (PS2) (+Box, Manual, cardboard sleeve, and FF12 Demo disk)

-Dragon Quest IV (DS) (+Box and Manual)

-Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (+Box and Manual)

-Dragon Quest Swords (Wii) (+Box and Manual)

-Dragon Quest V (DS) (+Box and Manual)

-Dragon Quest IX (DS) (+Box and Manual)

-Dragon Quest VI (DS) (+Box and Manual)

-Fortune Street (Wii) (+Box and Manual)

Other Stuff:

-Dragon Warrior VII Prima's Offical Strategy Guide (In horrible shape though D: Tons of pages fell out so we punched holes in the side and put it in a 3-ring binder. Not great for collecting, I hope to get a nicer copy someday.)

-Red Slime figurine (Don't know what the series is called, the box is in japanese. It's small and comes on one of those little ball-bearing-chain things.)

-Goopi figurine (Same series as the slime one)

-Prank Gopher figurine (Different series, made of softer plastic and has a hole in the bottom like a finger puppet of some sort.)

-Torneko figurine (Don't know the series but it's the same one that robotnikthedrak has in the prize list for the Dragon's Den Ultimate Giveaway)

-Dragon Quest IX Gamestop Standee (Needs new tape/glue for the pop-out logo, attatchment was worn out when I recieved it.) (Came with some of the little booklets they gave out. Oddly also included some of those DQ9 "DISPLAY ONLY" gamebox sleeves.)

I'll post some pictures when I can take them.

-Dragon Quest IX Gamestop Standee (Needs new tape/glue for the pop-out logo, attatchment was worn out when I recieved it.) (Came with some of the little booklets they gave out. Oddly also included some of those DQ9 "DISPLAY ONLY" gamebox sleeves.)

I'll post some pictures when I can take them.

You guys want to hear something sad? I had one of these and I threw it away. I had no room for it!

I really don't have room for mine, but I'm keeping it anyways. I just have to move it to get to my dresser lol :D

Time for you to change your name to Slime Apprentice.

;) Ha ha ha oh you xD All joking aside, Iloveslimes has a really impressive collection of not only Slime Plushies but other Dragon Quest related plushies as well.

These are also older pictures, but here's a lot of my key chains, figures, and toys.

292070099_9c65055178_z.jpg

These were prizes from Japanese Game Centers.  

292892812_1dc4702b54_z.jpg

Also game center prizes.

292892809_0e75d991c8.jpg

Some of my bottle cap figures. 

1417685851_54172b7ecd_z.jpg

Some of the really cool monster figures. These sets of figures are some of my favorite Dragon Quest toys. 

2574534156_4a8b038304_b.jpg

A ton of toys, Dragon Quest and otherwise.  

2314431875_648102edc2_b.jpg

Some of the Metallic Monsters collection and some vintage pins. 

2315240404_5420246f4a_z.jpg

In this extremely busy picture, you can see the character figures.  

Lastly, I have a few Dragon Quest items on auction in my signature. 

;) DUDE!! Bonus Points for having Disgaea figures AND Terry Prachett's awesome Diskworld series on your shelves. :thumbsup: x10

I have a diskworld graphic novel (don't remember which one) and I have The Hogfather on DVD. I've seen other movies, such as the Color of Magic, on Netflix. I've not read the books yet though. Anyways, it's a good series.

;) Indeed it is an awesome series. I got introduced to it through the Hogfather movie incedently and then before reading the series proper I read the Prachett / Gaiman Collaberation Good Omens, and the rest, is history. :D

When I get my stuff out of storage, I might take some new pics.

The only other thing I can add to my collection is my copy of DQM:J2

Edited by Duran

Double-Post

Edited by Duran

;) All I have are a few Plushies I bought from a fellow Den member a few years back.