Sign in to follow this  
Dunsparce

Post Your Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest Collection

Is it custom? Got a son on the way and a friend with a printing business I might hit up.

It is a genuine product but I don't have any other information on it. 

Your friend could probably make one easily enough. You don't want to spend too much, he'll grow out of it in like a month.

Also, congrats!

Thanks!<br />Yeah, a few times might be worth it for the friend discount, but otherwise nah.

Wow. I just keep such a good eye on the product list for Smile Slime and I'm surprised I've never seen it! Does it have a year on it?

Haha, the tag just says American Apparel! I guess it is a knock-off, then.

That is awesome, wish I would have seen that when my kids were that age :)

The only new thing I can add to my collection would be Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2.

Aside from that, I've been too broke to get any new stuff.

Damn Soera... it isn't too often that I am humbled by a collection in its entirety... Often times I will be jealous of specific items buts that there? All of it. Very nice collection sir!

<fabulous collection>

I MUST HAVE THAT ZELDA STANDEE AND THE DRAGON QUEST VII POSTER.

Must have.... Where did you get them?

Edited by Mr. RPG

These are some awesome collections of stuff some of you folks have. If I ever get the chance to go to Japan, I plan on buying as many DQ related items I can.

Anyway, my collection of DQ stuff:

Games:

-Dragon Warrior 1, 2, & 3 for GBC

-Dragon Quest IV, V, VI, and IX for DS

-Dragon Warrior VII for PSX

-Dragon Quest VIII for PS2

-Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 & 2(both versions) for GBC

-Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 1 & 2 for DS

-Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime for DS

-Dragon Quest Wars from DSi Ware

Random Merchandise:

-Slime plushy I got when I pre-ordered DQVI from Gamestop.

-Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure & Cobi's Journey mini posters.

-Various guides for games.

While my collection of DQ stuff is small, I'm still proud of it. My favorite DQ related item I own though has got to be my Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 guide. That poor thing has grown worn out as the years have gone by, but the way I see it it's a sign of how much I loved that guide and game growing up as a kid. I always loved looking at the artwork of the numerous monsters and trying to figure out what the ??? family monsters looked like.

<fabulous collection>

The Zelda standee was from Gamestop when the game was still new. I walked into one of the stores and it was there and I asked if anyone was going to claim that when they were done with it. The guy walked over, looked at it and told me to take it. :)

The DQ VII poster is something special. I found it on Ebay then noticed the guy was actually in my city. I sent him a message and met him where he lived and bought it from him. Apparently he has a huge import collection and was getting rid of some of the stuff that wasnt Sega related. Its a pretty neat item as it feels more like a banner material instead of a poster.

I'm so fukken jealous of every one of your collections.

BTW, I should add the DQV '93 Carddass cards that I won from one of robotnikthedrak's contests a few months ago to my collection. At least one more item has been added to my collection.

But... *sigh* If only my state had more DQ (yes, even at the anime conventions and State Fair).

Damn it, Soera! Now It's not even worth posting pics of my DQ9 advertising standee and poster.

I would if I were you. I would like to see them. :)

Oh ok. I'll take pics this weekend.

OH MY GOD! THAT'S AMAZING! I have the first 3 episodes of that show on DVD in english (really crappy quality though, thanks YouTube) and have the other 10 english episodes waiting on a hard drive for a better way to make professional-looking DVD's. I'll have to see what I can do about picking up the figurine though.

I won't be able to take pictures of the DQ9 stuff for a couple of weeks, I'm gonna be out of town (just found out today).

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

<fabulous collection>

The Zelda standee was from Gamestop when the game was still new. I walked into one of the stores and it was there and I asked if anyone was going to claim that when they were done with it. The guy walked over, looked at it and told me to take it. :)

The DQ VII poster is something special. I found it on Ebay then noticed the guy was actually in my city. I sent him a message and met him where he lived and bought it from him. Apparently he has a huge import collection and was getting rid of some of the stuff that wasnt Sega related. Its a pretty neat item as it feels more like a banner material instead of a poster.

Are we talking about the 3DS remake or the original?

Do many GameStops give away their promos?

Wow, you guys have some huge collections! Here's my meagre result:

dqsammlung.png

That pic is from 2011, in the meantime I added the following titles to my collection:

bqo5.png

b2xe.png

Oh, and I have some Slime stickers, Nintendo shared while promoting DQ9 :D.

The next DQ game I'm gonna buy:

StraendesGlcksWiiBoxart.jpg

Its the 3DS remake. And yeah, if you ask, Gamestop will give away the promos. If no one claims them they end up going in the trash. A few of the Mortal Kombat displays I have were actually rescued from the trash dumpster.

Wow, you guys have some huge collections! Here's my meagre result:

dqsammlung.png

That pic is from 2011, in the meantime I added the following titles to my collection:

I like that box above the DQIX game. Ive never seen it before. Is it UK only?

<fabulous collection>

I don't know, I just happened to be in the store when one of the guys was told to go throw the stuff out or something, so I asked about it.

I like that box above the DQIX game. Ive never seen it before. Is it UK only?

It's the pre-order box for Dragon Quest IX: Hüter des Himmels (the German version). It contained the game in its original case and and the Slime Stack keychain which you can see on the picture. I think that was a promo of Nintendo of Europe, so boxes in English, French, Italian and Spanish language should be out there as well. I'm not sure, though.

Edited by bjaxx87

I got the keychain but I would love that box. I got something else to look for. :)