Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zenithian

Dragon Quest VI DS Posters

Since Best Buy and Nintendo have decided not to have DQ6 merchandise events in my state, I'm seeing if someone here would be willing to get an extra DQ6 poster or three to sell or trade with me. If interested, please email me at zenithian@zenithia.com and we can work out the details. Thanks!

Crap, if I'd known you were in need, I would've picked you up a couple last week. I'd drop by again, but will be busy this weekend.

I have this I can send you:

IMG_20110304_162214.jpg

I got it from GameStop. On the counter, near the registers, they have a plastic mat thing and this is an insert that slides into the mat. They change them out every month with the lastest promo. I managed to snag this one from them.

It is 16 1/2 inches X 11 3/4 inches. Not a poster, but still a collectible of sorts. I suppose it could be easily framed and used as wall decor if you were so inclined. If you're interested, let me know.

If you haven't worked something out with someone else already, I have a box of posters now, as well as some that I've also gotten from events. I would be a little concerned with shipping posters (though I guess I could buy a box the same size at the one mine arrived in.)

A BOX? How'd you manage that? Just to be clear, are they like the ones at right in the image below?

img1320ip.jpg

Yeah, no deals yet. So if you have what I need, let's make a deal! I have a few extra Dragon Quest Legend Items from The BEST series that I could send as compensation, or I could send you some cash via PayPal.

Yep, the one on the right. They sent me it with my preorder slime from the Palo Alto event. The Legend items sound nice. That would probably be a good exchange. I can't assign a money value for the posters.

Mimas, I have six options for you:

Erdrick's Sword

Erdrick's Helm and Shield

Zenithian Sword

Zenithian Helm and Shield

Sword of Lone Metal Slime

Helm and Shield of Lone Metal Slime

I have pictures of all of them on Flickr; search "dragon quest legend" and you'll find them right away.

Please email me (zenithian@zenithia.com) which ones you would like so we can complete this exchange sooner. I can part with all of them if you could supply me with at least six posters. If you have a spare DQIX poster, I'd take that too.

Thanks again for doing this.