Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richeyz

Dragon Quest XI: Birthright of the Chosen

This story is private...and still a wip ._.

Notes:

Takes place in DQ9 world, 15 years later

Prologue is referencable with DQ6

THIS STORY IS ÃœBER PRIVATE!!!!!!

so I'll only post the first paragraph of the prologue. At the bottom will explain why it's private and how to see a full preview...

ok, enjoy!

Long ago, the world was split in two. The Realm of Revelation sat next to ours, side by side. Our world was bright and cheery, the sun shined brightly upon the vast ocean. The land was perfect, from the rocky shores towards the mountains was miles of crisp meadows merging into luscious forests. Upwards on the mountains it gets colder. On the peaks it snows all year long, cold but calming. The Almighty and Celestrians watched the people of this world and protected us from war and violence.

As shown there is a LOT of imagery. One of many reasons it's private.

COPYRIGHT- if I post a story without a full proof copy (hand written) anyone could steal it and get away. My grand-dad made up 'Joe Cool' but one of his war buddies took the art copies he showed off and published them.

It's not I don't trust you guys, I'm playing safe.

Whenever I finish 2 paragraphs I'll add a paragraph here. But I won't post the last 3 chapters. Fair is fair.

-back to watching Criminal Minds and grotto planning- :D

My grand-dad made up 'Joe Cool' but one of his war buddies took the art copies he showed off and published them.

How do you know that's true? O.o