Just curious...........what do yall look like?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing I take seriously on the internet is everything.

Was I ready for Halloween?   I was born ready.      

Iggy's hairy chest. That's it. That's what I'm taking away from this whole topic.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

"This video is currently unavailable"

I'll look it up to morons.

Literally, autocorrect got that from a correctly spelled tomorrow.

Me, and my sister in law tearing up some dim sum in Chicago's Chinatown this summer :wd_coolslime:

8348473c.jpg

• 1 month later...

Last night one of my friends was taking pictures. First she took a pic of my friends who are engaged. Then of me, who has no woman.

dwaineshrug.jpg

Also, I'm going to be using this instead of the Reggie shrug from now on.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Was I ready for Halloween?

I was born ready.

merondaleeza.jpg

I'm Ron $#!&ing Swanson.

This is fantastic.

;_;

Here's an old favorite of me with an orange.

Snapshot_20130118_3_zpsbfa97faa.jpg

webcam'd

FOLLOWUP:

Here was said orange, after inexplicably splitting in half while I was peeling it.

Snapshot_20130118_5_zps2713739c.jpg

Edit: Just went back a few pages. I forgot what you all looked like, haha.

=)

Looking good, Dragon's Den.

Edited by Emptystar
  • 1 year later...

Facebook gallery with photos from May.

My hair is longer now. I may or may not be fatter. But I should be losing weight soon, thanks to dance rehearsals. :D

Excellent, that's always good news...wow I never knew this thread existed.

It's so dead now though, but why the heck not.

Height: 5'10 - 6'0 (yes it actually changes based on who knows what...I was 5'10 two months ago, now I'm 5'11 again, but I'm usually 5'11)

Eyes: Hazel (shifts from light grey mixed with dark green to deep dark brown, nearly black...)

Hair: Golden Blonde to Brown (this changes to, sometimes daily, sometimes weekly, sometimes seasonally...but if you shine any light through it, my hair is always the colour of gold...a reddish blonde).

Weight: 180~205 (right now I'm about 192...most of my FB photos were taken at a time when I was over 260)

Build: Stocky, husky

Ethnicity: Russian / Hungarian / Anglo-Saxon / Semitic / Norwegian / Native American (no idea what tribe, don't ask, and it's like 4%) / and like 20 others I don't recall, though I look like a white dude and I burn easily (my arms are covered in freckles, but not the rest of my body)

Religion: Jewish Gnostic

That should about cover the basics.  I really don't feel like getting into the details on anything else.

Me (July 26, 2014)

Keep clicking

One more. I promise

I lied. Teehee

"Ta-da"-Loki

10610481_10201360531334859_1457060468188

I'm glad this topic was revived because I was literally five seconds away from making a 2.0 of it but I'm one of those people who doesn't like to share what he looks like so I thought it would be weird if I did it and didn't share any details. I just like to read this topic.

You mean you do not look like a blue, long-nosed, yellow-teeth(ed), angry guy?

Nice look, Demo. Remember to smile and adjust the length of your sleeves for bonus points. That always helps.

• Upvote 1

Just the one currently selected. None from your "profile pictures" album, one from the "June 23, 2011" album (the seame pic used in your profile) and four from "Random =p".

Now I see why you write so well. You have mastered the professional writer look. Profile pic looks like it could be used in books.

Flute, I had already seen you before, although I think you had shorter hair then.

I love the way it looks on the 2013 picture where you are wearing a black shirt and stealing someone else's birthday cake.

Brigam, the hair style is the most accurate. The general shape of the face could make you look like a younger him.

You mean you do not look like a blue, long-nosed, yellow-teeth(ed), angry guy?

Nice look, Demo. Remember to smile and adjust the length of your sleeves for bonus points. That always helps.

I hate smiling for pictures. I look hideous when I do an unnatural smile.

This may come as a surprise to you guys....but I don't look like a fat, cockney bandit.  It's shocking, I know, but we just have to face the reality together folks.

Anyway, here's what yours truly looks like. This was taken when I went to the Iowa State Fair back in August.

On a side note: I normally don't like to share this sort of thing with random people, but I feel like I can trust you guys here on the Den.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

On a side note: I normally don't like to share this sort of thing with random people, but I feel like I can trust you guys here on the Den.

10665760_716234171746338_898059928170356

• Upvote 1